PDA

View Full Version : Trevor, nobody can get the 20 million word out faster than you!

crasster
12-31-2007, 11:20 AM
Please send out another email specifically encouraging donations today! Many people are unaware of how close Paul is to 20 million. You have a huge contact list.

Let them know that even a small donations matter.

I really think that 20 million will sound SO much better than 19 (nine - TEEN)

Romney, Guiliani, Huckabee, Thompson may have donations in the "TEENS".

But Ron can have a big fat TWENTY.

Go for it man, I know you get a lot of suggestions, but with IOWA and NH so close, we need this bad.

fletcher
12-31-2007, 11:22 AM
Spams away!:rolleyes:

max
12-31-2007, 11:24 AM
HQ really dropped the ball on this one. They should have been pushing us for the 20 many days ago. The website doesnt even mention the 20 milestone.

I'm disappointed that they dont have a round the clock telemarketing operation calling the existing donor base to keep squeezing.

The 20 million milestone is such a huge psychological message and they dont even seem to see the value of reportng 20 versus 19

crasster
12-31-2007, 11:26 AM
HQ really dropped the ball on this one. They should have been pushing us for the 20 many days ago. The website doesnt even mention the 20 milestone.

I'm disappointed that they dont have a round the clock telemarketing operation calling the existing donor base to keep squeezing.

The 20 million milestone is such a huge psychological message and they dont even seem to see the value of reportng 20 versus 19

Headquarters hasn't done much anyway. Grassroots has.

Let US do this. The power is in US, the people!

Spread it man - spread it!

(I do agree about HQ though....) Spread it anyway!

Ryankelly
12-31-2007, 11:39 AM
bump