PDA

View Full Version : There will never even be an election

chiplitfam
12-31-2007, 10:59 AM
http://www.newswithviews.com/Stang/alan23.htm

I have heard more than a few conversations regarding this frightening scenario.
I pray it is only that. Imagine another type of 911 (again set up by this administration) where Bush will declare Marshall Law, suspend the Constitution, and round up all opposed to this current regime, abolish any elections, and declare himself absolute dictator. I hope this is purely science fiction. But I don't put anything past these guys. They are becomming desperate. If I am completely off base, let me know. I do not want to believe this. What do you think? This article by Stang is excellent.

shasshas
12-31-2007, 11:05 AM
it's quite feasible for this to happen. All the powers are in place for Bush to seize permanent control.

Even the people are likely to submit to perpetual martial law.

shasshas
12-31-2007, 11:19 AM
Bush will never get a permanent presidential role in America.
Wholesale rioting plus other matters will see to that.

remember what happened in the vietnam war. it took over a decade of rioting and several deaths.

and this time civil liberties are much much weaker. During the Vietnam war there was no Guantanamo Bay and no Partriot Act.

America is probably doomed.

pcosmar
12-31-2007, 11:28 AM
A Peaceful Revolution is plan "A".

Always have a plan"B".

Wendi
12-31-2007, 03:24 PM
It sounds insane, conspiratorial, far-fetched, and downright impossible.

But then, so did 9/11... the patriot act... homeland security... no-fly lists...

Thomas Paine
12-31-2007, 03:42 PM
Not even Bush would be that stupid. Maybe Cheney, but that old buzzard has a weak heart for confronting a massive army of "peasants" marching on DC demanding the restoration of the Constitution.