PDA

View Full Version : Fundraising Idea

CFRSucks
12-31-2007, 10:37 AM
It seems there is some gnashing of teeth going on about how we get the good Doctor another 23 million. Should we make bombs, Ron Paul payday, steady donations, ect.

Lets have a series of money bombs based on regions, or groups of states. Make a little friendly competition among the Paulites across the country while we get the campaign everything they need to take our country back.

I don't have any idea how hard this would be to organize, but I thought I would throw it out there.

Oliver
12-31-2007, 10:43 AM
Wait until IOWA. Right now there are faaaar too much
mixed emotions about how to react to the $23M idea.

Paulbot_9876
12-31-2007, 10:53 AM
i for 1 just says lets keep our eye on the 23 million no matter what.....i think the big ben franklin bday money bomb should be focused on..i think we are allowed to max out after new years again anyway...
if we can get all of the 216000+ to donate a hundred bucks on the same day that has donated over the last 4 quarters we would have..... 21,600,000.... that should be easy if we get this out to everyone.....just start hammering this money bomb hard core.....befor anyone throws a fit here.....keep donating what you can and on bens bday...unleash what you can....buy some radio air time to help promote this day.......