PDA

View Full Version : I just got polled

thomj76
12-31-2007, 09:29 AM
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Ron_Paul_Being_Censored_In_Telephone_Polls

First of all, I waited for the other line to start up. There was about 7-10 seconds of silence, and then it was the same woman's voice on the link above. On the first go around, it listed Ron Paul at 6, and Tom Tancredo at 7. It was press 0 to be removed. I pressed 6, and waited. It then ran through the options list again, the same way as in the video. At #6, it listed other/or none of the above, and 7 was to be removed. I did not press a thing this time as I had already cast my vote. It waited, I waited; after the stand-off, the message then thanked me for my input.

FYI

Please be forewarned that if you listen to the above video on Digg, that it has language that can be offensive after the polling call excerpt.

ItsTime
12-31-2007, 09:30 AM
If true f-ing crazy!

thomj76
12-31-2007, 09:33 AM
I think it counted my vote. I can't be sure, but I didnt get the same thing as in the video, howver, after I pressed 6 originally, it re-read the selections as in the digg link. I just didn't press anything else because I had already cast my vote.

rollingpig
12-31-2007, 09:36 AM
time to spread the word

thomj76
12-31-2007, 09:48 AM
Of course I have no real way of knowing if it counted my vote, however, if you get this type of call, I recommend you do the exact same thing. Cast your vote once, and then stay relaxed and do not succumb to the urge to vote when it reads it the second time.

smartpeople4ronpaul
12-31-2007, 10:21 AM
bump

transistor
12-31-2007, 10:21 AM
Crazy

skinzterpswizfan
12-31-2007, 10:30 AM
What polling company was it?

hazek
12-31-2007, 10:36 AM
Do you people realize how fucked up your country really is?

I mean how hypocritical can you get. You go into other countries under the pretense to preserve democracy, yet you have a bias media, who won't give every candidate equal chances, bias polls or rather a polling system that is cheating on the anti status quo candidates, you have voting machines with sercret private company made algorithems counting your votes.

I mean, do you really think the rest of the world doesn't see that? Fucking Nazi Germany all over again. I really hope you people, soo proud of your flag and constitution, fucking wake up and do something before it's too late. Just remember how many people had to die during WW2.

Sorry, my blood is boiling right now and maybe I sound a bit unfair to people reading this, cause I know people on this forums think differently and did wake up, but the rest of the sheeple make me so fucking angry...

JoshLowry
12-31-2007, 10:51 AM
I mean, do you really think the rest of the world doesn't see that? Fucking Nazi Germany all over again. I really hope you people, soo proud of your flag and constitution, fucking wake up and do something before it's too late. Just remember how many people had to die during WW2.

Sorry, my blood is boiling right now and maybe I sound a bit unfair to people reading this, cause I know people on this forums think differently and did wake up, but the rest of the sheeple make me so fucking angry...

Yea, you are venting to the wrong crowd. ;)

Dan Klaus
12-31-2007, 10:54 AM
Do you people realize how fucked up your country really is?

I mean how hypocritical can you get. You go into other countries under the pretense to preserve democracy, yet you have a bias media, who won't give every candidate equal chances, bias polls or rather a polling system that is cheating on the anti status quo candidates, you have voting machines with sercret private company made algorithems counting your votes.

Preaching to the choir friend....;)

jointhefightforfreedom
12-31-2007, 11:01 AM
AND THIS IS WHY WE ARE GOING TO WIN BOTH IOWA AND NH !!!!
They aren't gonna see us coming until it's already over !

austin4paul
12-31-2007, 11:03 AM
hazek, wish you were an American. We obviously need more people who are awake in this country. Could you take your enthusiasm and rants over to some neo-con boards to spread the news? They've kicked most of the people here off already.

hazek
12-31-2007, 11:13 AM
The thing is I don't think that this would be the way to wake poeple up. The general public is just too fucking ignorant. Cuase untill they are ok, untill they have a nice job and a so so life they wont complain and just wont care.

Every revolt or revolution in the whole history happened because enough people got fed up or just couldn't live like that anymore. And I don't think there is an alternative for America either. People will have to loose jobs, their houses, they will have to starve and they will have to die untill some serious change will take place. You can count on that.

hazek
12-31-2007, 11:18 AM
Or you'd need to raise the youth in such a spirit that they would care. But with government in control of your educational system that's not gonna happen either.

nist7
12-31-2007, 12:21 PM
ha!

The Old Media will be shaken up in a few days.....the GOP core is crumbling from the inside out.