PDA

View Full Version : Am I BLIND?!

dblee
12-31-2007, 05:59 AM
I'm sorry for posting this here, but I was hoping one of my fellow revolutionaries could direct me to the REGISTER link on the daily paul site. I find the login link just fine, I can't for the life of me figure out how to create an account. I must be blind or stupid or both. Go easy.

sunny
12-31-2007, 06:14 AM
I'm sorry for posting this here, but I was hoping one of my fellow revolutionaries could direct me to the REGISTER link on the daily paul site. I find the login link just fine, I can't for the life of me figure out how to create an account. I must be blind or stupid or both. Go easy.

dblee, it'snone of the above. i cannot find it either after searching high and low.
i have a user login and i'm wondering how "I" even did it?
i guess you need to send an e to manystrom.

tres bizarre!

all J's in IL for RP
12-31-2007, 11:07 AM
There's a login on the column first from the right beneath the advertisements about half way down. Or try entering a discussion on the first page and 'Login' to post comments.

r3volution
12-31-2007, 02:20 PM
There's a login on the column first from the right beneath the advertisements about half way down. Or try entering a discussion on the first page and 'Login' to post comments.

cant login till you register . i cant find it either , i registered months ago and cant figure out how i did it either . the register link seems to be missing .

dblee
12-31-2007, 11:53 PM
k good to know it's not just me. thanks

homah
12-31-2007, 11:59 PM
Top-left corner, under the word "GRASSROOTS", which is in red.

edit -- oops, for some reason I am telling you how to register here. Drinking is fun.

edit2 -- looks like registration has been disabled.

mosquitobite
01-01-2008, 12:03 AM
oh man LOL! I had this EXACT same problem. Let me see if I can help.

Nope. At one time I was able to register, but I can't seem to recreate it! LMAO!

Sorry all! It really isn't very user friendly.

mosquitobite
01-01-2008, 12:05 AM
You might get better help if you changed your thread title to mention dailypaul.com

paulette
01-01-2008, 12:13 AM
This is so funny-I sent an email to the administrator today asking about the same thing! Haven't heard back yet.

mexicanpizza
01-01-2008, 12:35 AM
That's why that guy is a freelance web developer. lol jk jk.

Horrible site though.