PDA

View Full Version : If you havn't registered Republican, you're the reason we will lose

jrich4rpaul
12-31-2007, 05:54 AM
Sad, harsh, and true

Get out there and register to vote. If you just can't bring yourself to register Republican, check your state's laws about registering Independent or Undeclared/Unenrolled/etc in some states, and make sure you can vote in a Republican primary by doing so. If not, suck it up and get an (R) next to your name!

Many deadlines have passed, and many people have missed them.

Don't be one of them, please. We've come so far. This election will come down to a fraction of a %.

DJ RP
12-31-2007, 08:00 AM
all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

bigbinc
12-31-2007, 08:05 AM
bumpbumpbump

Erazmus
12-31-2007, 08:10 AM
I got my voter reg card confirmation in the mail last week. I am now registered as Republican. :)

Nihilist23
12-31-2007, 08:15 AM
If you just can't bring yourself to register Republican, check your state's laws about registering Independent or Undeclared/Unenrolled/etc in some states, and make sure you can vote in a Republican primary by doing so.

Many states including mine have open primaries, and people should definitely find out as soon as possible what their state's laws are.

It's unfortunate that many potential Ron Paul supporters won't be able to vote for him since the party registration deadline has already passed in many areas. The GOP even moved dates forward in some states this year.

SgtBulldog
12-31-2007, 08:27 AM
Yes, please check the state forums for more on your state rules:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=132

tsetsefly
12-31-2007, 08:30 AM
this post was needed a month ago, not now, lol.. most deadlines have passed...

atilla
12-31-2007, 08:41 AM
sorry can't do it. texas does not have party registration. you just show up and vote in whatever primary you want. they stamp your card then so if you want to participate in a runoff or precinct meeting you have to go with the party in whose primary you voted, but that's it. next election you get a new card and you can again vote in whatever party you want.

speciallyblend
12-31-2007, 09:12 AM
actually NO,if you arent registered republican,its because the bushes and the neo-cons have destroyed the republican party,dont blame the voter BLAME THE GOP AND SO CALLED REPUBLICANS.

werdd
12-31-2007, 09:18 AM
In texas its an open primary so im registered independent, its a bunch of bs to register republican

speciallyblend
12-31-2007, 09:18 AM
If RON PAUL LOSES? then it will be the gop's fault for supporting hillary clinton republicans

thompson/mccain/romney/rudolf/huckabee are all hillary clinton on steroids

Adamsa
12-31-2007, 09:28 AM
blimp

Haywood1974
12-31-2007, 10:28 AM
ok....you talked me into it.....I just went and registered to vote....first time I will be voting in 15+ years......FYI, deadline in Illinois here is Jan. 8th

Richie
12-31-2007, 10:42 AM
I just got off the phone with the board of elections. There were some things on my application I had to clear up. Sent it in last week. ;)