PDA

View Full Version : After this many sponserships have been purchased it would be a waste.

Menthol Patch
12-31-2007, 05:50 AM
After the blimp faced so many problems, delays, and glitches I dropped my support for this project. However, since then I have seen a huge dollar amount of sponsorships purchased. If this amount of sponsorships have been purchased already I think it would be a waste not to have the blimp flying through Jan. 18th.

Should it continue after that date? I don't know and I will not comment. This will be my only post to this blimp sub-forum for a very long time. However, we are so close to having the blimp flying until Jan. 18th it would be a waste NOT to fund it up until that date.

So I encourage those who can purchase sponsorships to do so in order to keep it flying through the 18th.

kutibah
12-31-2007, 12:41 PM
+1

It would be a waste to see the $360,000 we spent on it go down the tubes.

DirtMcGirt
12-31-2007, 12:43 PM
I agree... let's have this thing fly for the next month and a half... after that no comment...

NerveShocker
12-31-2007, 01:56 PM
Woot, change of heart I see ;)

Help save the Ron Paul Blimp! Details at www.RonPaulBlimp.com

shadow26
12-31-2007, 02:04 PM
I agree... let's have this thing fly for the next month and a half... after that no comment...

I'd like to see it fly long enough to have Dr. Paul on board for an in-flight interview from South Carolina or Florida. Let's not flush all that money down the crapper...

USAHotair
12-31-2007, 04:43 PM
Think positive!

The $400,000 will certainly be reached very soon today. With an additional $65,000, we can have the first month of FREEDOM TWO (another airship) paid in full. Details to follow shortly by the official spokesfolks.