PDA

View Full Version : Gold donations with GoldMoney.com

jonahtrainer
07-13-2007, 12:09 AM
Hi All,

I recently sent ronpaul2008.com and info@terraeclipse.com an email about requesting acceptance of gold donations for the campaign. This would be perfect considering his endorsement of Constitutional money (Art. 1 Sec. 10 Clause 1).

The gold currency of my choice is GoldMoney.com. The costs are extremely low and very usable with websites. The GoldMoney guarantee is fantastic. For example, it is insured by Lloyds of London, audited by Ernst & Young, bullion is handled by Via-Mat and extremely liquid through the ACH system.

Lets all ask the campaign to accept donations of gold through the GoldMoney.com medium.

I can't wait to start using GoldMoney.com with my iPhone in everyday transactions. Credit cards are so expensive (3% per transaction!).

LibertyEagle
07-13-2007, 01:44 AM
No. Jonah, this isn't really Ron Paul news. In fact, it seems much more like it is a commercial. Are you affiliated with GoldMoney.com?

damijin
07-13-2007, 01:55 AM
No. Jonah, this isn't really Ron Paul news. In fact, it seems much more like it is a commercial. Are you affiliated with GoldMoney.com?

Somebody hates (deceptive) capitalism! :p

LibertyEagle
07-13-2007, 02:02 AM
No, "somebody" needs to learn how to read.

damijin
07-13-2007, 02:48 AM
All I'm saying is that Ron Paul is a over-night booming e-community that has an overwhelming interest in gold. That's a smart shill right there.

jonahtrainer
07-13-2007, 10:57 AM

No. I have no financial interest in GoldMoney.com. I sure wish I did.

However, I do strongly favor the use of gold as a medium of exchange. In all of my research, I have found GoldMoney.com to be the most efficient and trustworthy medium for exchanging physical gold. Of course, do you own research. But I concur with Adam Hamilton's CPA (http://zealllc.com/2002/digigold.htm) views on digital gold currencies. No, I do not have any financial interest in that site either.

I would rather donate gold to Ron Paul than Federal Reserve Notes. If I donate with a credit card there is a significant amount that goes to the credit card company (about 3%). If I donated through GoldMoney.com a maximum of about $2 would go to a transaction fee. So, on a $2,300 donation the transaction fee would only be (.087%). I I donated with a credit card there would be a $68 fee.

Who would you rather have get the $66; Ron Paul or the credit card company?

So, 3% of the $2.4 million raised is about $72,000. I see a place for Ron Paul's campaign to cut costs!

In addition, they could have the current gold balance show on the campaign website. That would sure encourage everyone to donate.