PDA

View Full Version : Fox News to attempt to manipulate vote on caucus night

hawkeyenick
12-31-2007, 01:36 AM
Frank luntz is going to be holding a "town hall" on fox news all day to try and show us who people are voting for...we all know what this means.

Start calling Fox, this is blatant push polling.

To see what I am talking about, look for a video called "Countdown to Iowa" in their videos.

aspiringconstitutionalist
12-31-2007, 01:38 AM
FU Frank.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
12-31-2007, 01:40 AM
You can bet they predict failure all day for Ron, until they are forced to eat their words.

Cunningham
12-31-2007, 01:45 AM
It's going to be like Hannity and Combs after the first Fox Debate. They'll talk trash until the results come in, then they'll talk about how Iowa doesn't even matter anymore. Then they'll say Ron Paul supporters are fooling with the numbers. Then we'll make Youtube videos making fun of Fox. It's gonna be great.

Trigonx
12-31-2007, 01:47 AM
Its sad that we can predict this kind of shit.

JohnnyWrath
12-31-2007, 01:52 AM
FOX needs to be removed from existence.

hellah10
12-31-2007, 01:54 AM
fuck you frank

Menthol Patch
12-31-2007, 01:56 AM
This is another reason to do whatever it takes to get Ron Paul into the Fox News Forum on Jan. 6th!

Ron LOL
12-31-2007, 01:56 AM
For crying out loud, that kind of practice is so unethical.

Malakai0
12-31-2007, 01:57 AM
I wish everyone in America would watch the video of Frank saying his job is to 'asking questions that will get the right answer'.

me3
12-31-2007, 01:57 AM
They are only going to be push polling for Fox.

Doesn't matter, we're going to execute the Ron Paul Plan, and shock the world.

NocturnalC
12-31-2007, 01:59 AM
Frank Luntz will probably have one guy pretending to be a Ron Paul supporter and will get him to look and seem crazy.

Kotin
12-31-2007, 02:02 AM
fuck you frank!!!

maxmerkel
12-31-2007, 02:03 AM
wow, that's such an ugly attempt to manipulate the election, i'm out of words.

JoBurke
12-31-2007, 02:08 AM
enough is actually enough - we need to come up with a plan for the future of this guy.....we need to let the dogs loose, a guy like this must have loads of skeletons in his closet - research and if possible civil suit?:eek:

there has to be a few (honest) lawyers out there who want to be involved in the "Frank" Project?

time to get real.

AceNZ
12-31-2007, 02:11 AM
enough is actually enough - we need to come up with a plan for the future of this guy.....we need to let the dogs loose, a guy like this must have loads of skeletons in his closet - research and if possible civil suit?

The other approach is to come up with enough money to hire him, and then use him against Fox and others like them.

Hey, no one ever said the R3volution would be pretty....

hawkeyenick
12-31-2007, 02:23 AM
enough is actually enough - we need to come up with a plan for the future of this guy.....we need to let the dogs loose, a guy like this must have loads of skeletons in his closet - research and if possible civil suit?:eek:

there has to be a few (honest) lawyers out there who want to be involved in the "Frank" Project?

time to get real.

let's start digging up dirt, he's the republicans ace in the hole

with him gone they won't be able to manipulate votes as well

Goldwater Conservative
12-31-2007, 02:40 AM
What's the point of a secret ballot and democratic elections if you have clowns like Fox and Luntz bullying the voters psychologically? :mad:

TheIndependent
12-31-2007, 02:41 AM
If you're in Iowa, get the word out?

Carole
12-31-2007, 02:42 AM
http://disinter.wordpress.com/2007/09/09/the-dirt-on-frank-luntz/

Ron Paul 2008 NYC reports:

“. . . the American Association for Public Opinion Research reprimanded Luntz for comments he made to the media regarding his polling work on the Contract with America, according to a 2000 Salon.com article. Similarly, Washington Post polling director Richard Morin reported in 2000 that the National Council on Public Polls “censured pollster Frank Luntz for allegedly mischaracterizing on MSNBC the results of focus groups he conducted during the [2000] Republican Convention.” As Media Matters has also documented, Luntz has worked for former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R), a primary election opponent of Paul and Huckabee’s, and has heaped praise on Giuliani this year.”

ronpaulblogsdotcom
12-31-2007, 02:42 AM
FU Frank!

mavtek
12-31-2007, 02:45 AM
Simple! Just make sure we have some of our out of state supporters following Frank around with some really big RP signs in the background. Oh and a megaphone, so when Frank asks someone who they voted for, the megaphone will say Ron Paul :)

Thanehand
12-31-2007, 02:54 AM
Simple! Just make sure we have some of our out of state supporters following Frank around with some really big RP signs in the background. Oh and a megaphone, so when Frank asks someone who they voted for, the megaphone will say Ron Paul :)

Perfect!

ClayTrainor
12-31-2007, 03:00 AM

hahah, i love it!

BeFranklin
12-31-2007, 03:16 AM
Frank luntz is going to be holding a "town hall" on fox news all day to try and show us who people are voting for...we all know what this means.

Start calling Fox, this is blatant push polling.

To see what I am talking about, look for a video called "Countdown to Iowa" in their videos.

Wow thats sick. I thought the caucus was suppose to be off limits.

dirka
12-31-2007, 03:32 AM

This has to be done, I really hope a huge group of people follow Faux around all day and just block their video shots with Gargantuan Ron Paul Signs.

The megaphone would be awesome in the event that they try to move to a press area where people don't have access.

Just start yelling with a megaphone "RON PAUL WINS, RON PAUL WINS!!! Fox is censorship!!!!!!"

Live_Free_Or_Die
12-31-2007, 03:36 AM
nt

free.alive
12-31-2007, 04:14 AM
So......

What are you saying?

Swiftboat Luntz?

Dan Klaus
12-31-2007, 04:22 AM
wow, that's such an ugly attempt to manipulate the election, i'm out of words.

Yea...gonna be interesting..