PDA

View Full Version : YouTube, Censorship, and, of course, Ron Paul...

danberkeley
12-31-2007, 12:36 AM
hey ya'll,

i and other ron paul supporters were on youtube ten minutes ago debating mitt romney supporters, mccain supporters, obama supporters and even some tancredo supporters (i thought tancredo was out). we were doing this on the forum of one of romney's newest ads, when all of sudden, commenting in the forum was disabled... hows that for censorship???

here's the vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmhaypWwFPY

MayTheRonBeWithYou
12-31-2007, 12:42 AM
What are you talking about???

The comments are working fine. I actually give Mitt credit in that he does NOT censor his comments like the cowardly Rudy or Hillary or Shmuckabee.

danberkeley
12-31-2007, 12:45 AM
What are you talking about???

The comments are working fine. I actually give Mitt credit in that he does NOT censor his comments like the cowardly Rudy or Hillary or Shmuckabee.

i just checked, i can post again... but they WERE disabled for a while...

ronpaulyourmom
12-31-2007, 12:47 AM
Even if they were censored, it wouldn't be youtube, it would be whoever posted the video wouldn't it?

Ron LOL
12-31-2007, 12:49 AM
Even if they were censored, it wouldn't be youtube, it would be whoever posted the video wouldn't it?

QFT. Take the conspiracies elsewhere.

drfarrington
12-31-2007, 12:49 AM
The owner of the video has that control.

He probably got pissed and turned it off for awhile.

danberkeley
12-31-2007, 12:51 AM

yeah, thats sorta what i was implying. the poster by the way, is romneys campaign. so i figured that the campaign saw us (ron paul supporters) crushing everyone else and wanted to cut us off for a while.