PDA

View Full Version : Want to help Ron Paul? RUN FOR OFFICE YOURSELF!

skyorbit
07-12-2007, 10:53 PM
This is from libertarian (former)Democrat Frank Gonzalez
PLEASE REPOST AGGRESSIVELY.
www.electfrank.org
Folks,

One of the best ways to help Ron Paul is to run for office yourself. Do what I'm doing. Call yourself a Ron Paul Democrat or a Ron Paul Republican or a Ron Paul candidate without any label attachments.

This will help Paul's campaign tremendously.

What's more, Ron Paul will need help in Congress after he wins. He will need a friendly Congress. WE, the People, are RESPONSIBLE for this outcome.

Do not give me the bullcrap argument that you have too many skeletons in your closet; or that you're too busy; or that you're too this or too that. They're excuses--like buttholes, everyone has them and they all stink.

For US House candidates, the Constitution requires that you be 25, a citizen of the country for at least 7 years and live in the state in which you are running. THAT'S IT! You do NOT need a law degree, or a silver spoon in your mouth or have "connections" to people in "high" places.

If you REALLY want Ron Paul to win, stop looking at each other for a savior. BE the change you wish to see. Put YOUR money where your mouth is, so to speak.

Do not let the establishment media or your family or your friends or enemies to tell you that you can't do this.

With 41% of the vote in 2006 against an incumbent who wasted $1 million against me, I'm proof that ANYONE can do this.

Stop waiting for Jesus to come from the sky. The new awakening comes from inside YOU and YOUR self-confidence.

No, you won't know everything when you first get up, but you will command endlessly more respect than the radio and TV pundit blowhards who keep saying there's no one to support.

YOU will be that option once you take everything you THINK you know about politics and throw it in the trash, along with all the objections everyone will inevitably give you.

Don't be sheep like they are. Be the shepherd.

Frank J. Gonzalez

www.electfrank.org

rpf2008
07-12-2007, 10:56 PM
Excellent idea.

Remove your contact info though, for real. That will get picked up by spam engines and you'll be sorry then. OR some crazy type will find it and start blowing up that phone number 24x7.

skyorbit
07-12-2007, 11:24 PM
Excellent idea.

Remove your contact info though, for real. That will get picked up by spam engines and you'll be sorry then. OR some crazy type will find it and start blowing up that phone number 24x7.

I just posted it the way Frank forwarded it to me.

I'll redact the e-mail and phone number and leave his website up.

Tracy

american.swan
07-13-2007, 12:03 AM
I agree and I am willing to run. I reside in South Korea. :( :( :(

Terrible.