PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee Money Bomb today?

adam1mc
12-30-2007, 11:20 PM
Check it out... Huck's donations are on the rise. Are they having a money bomb today? Is this a competition?

http://ronpaulgraphs.com/rp_vs_huck_today.png

Sey.Naci
12-30-2007, 11:41 PM
Really, quite literally, ROFL. (That little red line is kinda cute, actually.)

homeboyjase
12-30-2007, 11:42 PM
Looks like 1 person maxed their 2300 all at once.

Oliver
12-30-2007, 11:47 PM
Looks like 1 person maxed their 2300 all at once.

:D That surely will destroy all our efforts ... :p

ScotTX
12-31-2007, 12:19 AM
Actually, their money bomb was on the 27th and they were aiming for $1M in 1 day, which should be no problem, right, considering how "popular" ol' Huckster is these days. Their final tally was just under $90K. Still, being the rational folks that they are, they pointed out in a special letter to the world that they outraised the Ron Paul people because we only managed to raise $27K that same day, even though we WERE NOT having a money bomb on that day and had, in fact, just shattered all fundraising records the previous week by hauling in an amazing, amazing $6M in 1 day. Still, they say, their grassroots is strong and this is proof!

Cinci4RP
12-31-2007, 12:56 AM
Check it out... Huck's donations are on the rise. Are they having a money bomb today? Is this a competition?

http://ronpaulgraphs.com/rp_vs_huck_today.png

At 0155 that greaph looked a bit one-sided. Like a flat red line and a green mountain-side :D

Santana28
12-31-2007, 01:48 AM
you know what was especially funny? on Huck's forum they were speculating as to why they had only raised something like $30,000 through half the day... and one person came up with this lovely conclusion (i'm phrasing it as i remember, i dont feel like digging up the actual quote" - "well, perhaps the total will increase dramatically in a few days as the campaign receives checks in the mail marked "online" on them." I kid you not... someone actually said that.

They're about to lose before they ever notice they're behind.

TheIndependent
12-31-2007, 02:19 AM
I'd be pleased if all their contributors maxed out at $2300. We still have hundreds of thousands of donors that haven't.

Hell, I've put up $750 combined with my wife. We're not even close to maxing out because we know this is gonna be a jog--not a sprint--into Super Tuesday. Want to know how much either of us donated to a candidate before Ron Paul came along since we were both eligible to vote in the 90s?

$0.

Molly1
12-31-2007, 04:56 AM
LOL!!!

You can dress 'em up, but you can't take 'em out.

Could we say, Huck is flatlining?