PDA

View Full Version : Buying Tickets to the Iowa Straw Poll?

DeadheadForPaul
07-12-2007, 10:00 PM
There are almost no posts on adopt-an-Iowan or the stuff at the top of the forums

Is there an ongoing effort my meetup groups in Iowa to buy tickets? I will buy tickets but I need to know who to contact

Lord Xar
07-12-2007, 10:05 PM
I agree.. there was a thread, alot of people responded, and that was that....

Someone should go thru that thread, and PM the people who voted they would contribute..

The thing is.. just posting 'back' onto the thread is not the way to go to "validate"... you need to PM the people.. OR SOMEBODY NEEDS TO create that "donation" or "fundraiser" site or something like.. and create it like "adopt an iwoian." or something like that..

I am with you, but after I voted and posted, I haven't heard anything..

DeadheadForPaul
07-12-2007, 10:24 PM
The campaign has an RSVP on the official website at: http://www.ronpaul2008.com/events/iowa-straw-poll/

I think it is VERY important that we have voters going in to support Paul. This is not your normal election. Votes can be bought and I think we need to level the playing field. Mitt Romney could drop 5 mill of his own money on tickets if he wants and win this thing by simply buying votes. He's offering free tickets...We need to counter this if possible. Im not sure that people waving signs is going to do it if the voters have already been bought and bussed in by Romney and others

Lord Xar
07-12-2007, 10:28 PM
I agree... lets find that other thread and ping that original poster and get this underway... maybe he already has.. I just lost sight of the post... others suggested he create a donation/fundraiser at some website that makes doing it easy.. who knows..

I will find it.. and then if it hasn't been done.. you or me can coordinate it.