PDA

View Full Version : Appleton, Wisconsin: Ron Paul is the ONLY Show

TheIndependent
12-30-2007, 10:22 PM
Just got back from Appleton, Wisconsin tonight, and I can firmly say that he was the ONLY presidential candidate with signs out there. One kind supporter even has a smaller sign above his saying "Ron Paul Signs Available Here", and another supporter had a large well-made homemade sign.

These signs were very close to the downtown area (and my brother, who I was visiting, is also a supporter). One of those mentioned above was even on what people would consider by far one of the most trafficked areas of the entire city and clearly visible.

Keep it up!

kmforpaul
12-30-2007, 10:32 PM
On Wisconsin!

I'm also from Wisconsin
Out here on Highway 83 there are four signs that say: Ron; Paul; 2008; .com.

I don't even know the person.
It's exciting.

max
12-30-2007, 10:34 PM
Gotta love Appleton..

the hometown of the late great Senator Joe McCarthy and headquarters of the John Birch Society

mconder
12-30-2007, 10:39 PM
Just got back from Appleton, Wisconsin tonight, and I can firmly say that he was the ONLY presidential candidate with signs out there.

It's the headquarters for The John Birch Society...of course there are only going to be Ron Paul signs! Duh!

mortepa
12-30-2007, 10:48 PM
In Madison, WI (extremely liberal community) I saw only one Obama bumper sticker. No other signs anywhere for anyone else.

Other than that, it is ALL Ron Paul down here too. At least for signage and bumper stickers.

The local meetup has doubled in size, and this place is gonna be Ron-rocking by Feb 19th, the WI primaries!!!