PDA

View Full Version : Reminder: This is RON PAUL forums

UtahApocalypse
12-30-2007, 10:19 PM
Seems some people have forgotten who we are here to support. I have seen at least a dozen posts and video from all the other campaigns. Can we PLEASE focus on who we are supporting and quit looking into what everyone else is saying and doing?

transistor
12-30-2007, 10:23 PM
who cares?

Ron Paul Fan
12-30-2007, 10:23 PM
I thought you left the forums forever. Does anyone remember that big goodbye thread suicide debacle?

bgky4paul
12-30-2007, 10:24 PM
Okay, Bossy McYellypants.

Oliver
12-30-2007, 10:24 PM
Seems some people have forgotten who we are here to support. I have seen at least a dozen posts and video from all the other campaigns. Can we PLEASE focus on who we are supporting and quit looking into what everyone else is saying and doing?

+1 (http://www.dailypaul.com/)

RonPaulVolunteer
12-30-2007, 10:25 PM
And RON PAUL is running for PRESIDENT against a lot of OTHERS.

This is NOT a RP fan boi site!

Geronimo
12-30-2007, 10:27 PM
I thought you left the forums forever. Does anyone remember that big goodbye thread suicide debacle?

I was wondering the same thing.

Enzo
I'm with you.. could care less about Huckabee or Romney or McCain etc..

However.. I simply don't read any of those threads...

Perhaps a sub forum for other candidates would help?

LibertyEagle

Oh c'mon, cut him some slack.

UtahApocalypse
12-30-2007, 10:28 PM
while you worry about how much Mitt Romneys hair cut cost, and how Huckabee showed a cross I was out on the road EVERY day for 2 weeks Morning to night canvassing and sign waving. I was getting voters. I was working to get Ron Paul elected. So if you all want to focus on the other campaign fine. At least I know I can look in the mirror knowing I was not too busy worrying about the other guys. I cam back to the forums due to the FOX Forum fiasco... You all have reminded me why I had left. This place became a useless wasteland that is not getting Ron Paul elected. So FUCK YOU

Cunningham
12-30-2007, 10:28 PM
Nothing wrong with giving other canidates attack ads a little more air time. I enjoy watching them wreck each other.

yongrel
12-30-2007, 10:29 PM
The reality of the matter is that the activities of other candidates are very relevant to the RP grassroots effort. While I agree that discretion is needed on these forums, one must accept the reality that there will subject matter on this forum outside of, "OMG Ron Paul rocks!"

Ron Paul Fan
12-30-2007, 10:30 PM

I'm glad Utah is back. And I was the only one who predicted that he would come back after his supposed suicide. I don't agree with his tactics of backseat moderating though. This is a grassroots forum to get Ron Paul elected and knowing our opponents strategies is crucial to achieving that goal.

Mithridates
12-30-2007, 10:31 PM
I don't think the op makes much sense. Know your enemy, know yourself. That's as old as the hills.

知彼知己,百战不殆

bgky4paul
12-30-2007, 10:31 PM
Gosh, I hope you are not using your angry face when you go out doorknocking...

:rolleyes:

RonPaulVolunteer
12-30-2007, 10:33 PM
Sounds like Utah doesn't understand Freedom. It's either his way or a bunch of cursing. Utah, feel free to extend your vacation ok.

ChristopherJ
12-30-2007, 10:35 PM
while you worry about how much Mitt Romneys hair cut cost, and how Huckabee showed a cross I was out on the road EVERY day for 2 weeks Morning to night canvassing and sign waving. I was getting voters. I was working to get Ron Paul elected. So if you all want to focus on the other campaign fine. At least I know I can look in the mirror knowing I was not too busy worrying about the other guys. I cam back to the forums due to the FOX Forum fiasco... You all have reminded me why I had left. This place became a useless wasteland that is not getting Ron Paul elected. So FUCK YOU

See you in about 3 days :rolleyes:

yongrel
12-30-2007, 10:37 PM

http://www.expertees.com/t-shirts/images/drama-queen-t-shirt.jpg

Geronimo
12-30-2007, 10:38 PM
I'm glad Utah is back. And I was the only one who predicted that he would come back after his supposed suicide.

Never miss an opportunity to bring that up.

Bryan
12-30-2007, 11:04 PM
Exactly. Freedom is popular.

Perhaps a sub forum for other candidates would help?
This is what "General Politics & Other" is for (Open to news stories, all political discussion and whatever suits you.) Everyone can discuss all they want in there.

:)

hillertexas
12-30-2007, 11:06 PM

+1