PDA

View Full Version : Iowa HQ: Vote Observers Needed in Iowa!! Urgent Need.

the_oco
12-30-2007, 10:07 PM
This is a repost from Jay Weeldreyer at daily paul......

I am writing this from the Ron Paul War Room in Des Moines right now.

The Iowa Ron Paul campaign needs trustworthy and dedicated supporters in each precinct to observe the vote count, and to report the actual count back to the state headquarters.

With 1784 precincts in Iowa, it is impossible for the campaign to monitor this process using paid staffers. You can help us ensure an honest and accurate caucus. Contact your County Coordinator today to volunteer for this critical role in the Iowa campaign. If you do not know who your County Coordinator is, please contact me directly.

I hope that my email inbox will be flooded with volunteers. In a perfect world, at least one person will volunteer for each precinct. That said, help us quickly coordinate this effort by writing your subject line using this format: "Precinct Observer. (Your County Name). (Your Precinct)."

If you are:
1. A resident of Iowa who plans on caucusing for Ron Paul,
2. Want to help

Then contact us immediately.

If you are:
1. A resident of any other state, or are unable to caucus
2. Want to help,

Then spread the word. Re-post. We want to get this message in front of every Ron Paul supporter in Iowa.

Thank you for your assistance. Here's to a blow out showing in Iowa '08.

NOTE: Please DO NOT contact me regarding anything else. We're focused on a strong caucus turn out; help us succeed in that effort.

Jay Weeldreyer
Iowa Field Director

email: jay at ronpaul2008.com
phone: 515.243.0248

Please help keep this post high on the forum until the 3rd. Thank you!

PatriotOne
12-30-2007, 10:12 PM
Have you also contacted all the Iowa Meet Up groups or would you like us to take on that responsibility?

PatriotOne
12-30-2007, 10:15 PM
Sorry Oco. I'm tired. I misread the post and thought you were Jay.