PDA

View Full Version : Which is the best Ron Paul DVD?

grunt
12-30-2007, 09:10 PM
I'm currently trying to figure out which DVD would be best to copy and give to people. I think it is going to vary based on the local republican party and whether or not the state's allow anyone to vote in the primary.

That said, I'd like to see opinions on the various DVDs. Time is limited and I can't obtain all the ISOs to review them. Here are my opinions thus far.

RonPaulReveres.com DVD
- High Quality but they used the same actor for too many segments. This makes him appear deceptive even though he acted the parts well. They talk a little too much during the intro, "try to tell you want to think", and as good as the rest of the videos are, I'm not convinced that the people I give it to will even watch past the actor speaking. This dvd has videos for each issue, which I believe is very useful

RonPaulDVD.com Disc 2
- High Quality
This DVD consists of a very nice menu based list of various speeches and interviews. Each video has a date, description, and video thumbnail. I love it, except that there is no way for someone to check only the issues they are concerned with. It needs a good intro video to show people what the issues are like the other dvds have.

Ron Paul - Man of All Seasons DVD
-Medium Quality
-I love the Man of all Seasons video. It really delivers, but it could be even better if it re-organized a bit. I think the Paul Walker video should come a lot sooner. The music videos are ok, and not very useful for canvassing.

I would like to see a DVD that actually covers Ron Paul's pro-life views. This would not be necessary for all precincts, but in my area it would be very important to have. I can see a large part of the republicans here in my area of Texas splitting between Huckabee and McCain.

Who else has thoughts on the various DVDs?

Geronimo
12-30-2007, 09:19 PM
http://www.ronpauldvdproject.com/

grunt
12-30-2007, 09:35 PM
Ah yes, ronpauldvdproject.

I like that video as well, but the video with Robin Williams would not fly with my local republicans. Since that scene comes so early, I can almost bet most of them would be turning it off at that point.

Mark
12-30-2007, 10:05 PM
Ah yes, ronpauldvdproject.

I like that video as well, but the video with Robin Williams would not fly with my local republicans. Since that scene comes so early, I can almost bet most of them would be turning it off at that point.

I don't have the either the first or second DVD, but I believe this is the latest one.

You may have to install the DivX web player software, but it's non malicious.

A simple quick install, linked at the bottom of the player.

Please feel free to send people the link, it's to save time in spreading the word and having to deal with
creating and sending out DVDs and getting people to watch them. A simple click will get them started.

Maybe check it out to see if it will fit your needs.

"High Quality Ron Paul DVD Project DVD"

http://ronpaul.cc/video/ronpaul/Ron_Paul_DVD.htm