PDA

View Full Version : Attention College Students! (Plan Inside)

DeadheadForPaul
07-12-2007, 08:40 PM
I just got back from a meetup in Atlanta, and the college students discussed how to make our presence felt on campus

We plan on setting "Ron Paul" dates during the beginning of the year where Ron Paul supporters from all the universities would show up to campaign for Dr. Paul at one particular university each day.

For example, if you are in Boston, Harvard would host its "Ron Paul day" and RP supporters from Boston U, MIT, etc. would go to Harvard and join the Harvard kids. Then the next week, everyone would go to BU. This will give us a huge presence and gain attention

AMack
07-12-2007, 09:57 PM
I love this idea. This'd be an incredible way to swell our college ranks, where RP seems to have the most appeal.

RedStripe
07-12-2007, 11:08 PM
I like this idea. I plan on staring up a Ron Paul student organization this fall. Also, if you haven't already, you should start up a Facebook group for Ron Paul specifically for your university. My group already has 46 people and I only invited 3-4 myself.

Quantumystic
07-12-2007, 11:19 PM
Here's another to go along with it...

ONE day a week, skip lunch. And set aside $6. At the end of the month, send $25 to the campaign.

Or...

Once a day, put 4 quarters in a jar. At the end of the month, send a campaign contribution.

These work for EVERYONE. Not just students :D

Man from La Mancha
07-13-2007, 02:14 AM
I want to see a mass explosion for Ron Paul and the Freedom movement on the college campuses. Not since the sixties have I ever seen such large numbers of students involved in anything, between the civil rights and Vietnam war it was awesome how political the students then became.