PDA

View Full Version : San Diego Grand Jury Indicts Giuliani for Crimes of 9-11?

LibertyOrDie
05-20-2007, 06:12 PM
http://stj911.org/paul/SDCGJ_HistoricResults.html

Looks very interesting... I am trying to find a news site to verify.

DavyDuke17
05-20-2007, 06:30 PM
That was a mock trial.. it fooled me at first as well.

LibertyOrDie
05-20-2007, 06:40 PM
That was a mock trial.. it fooled me at first as well.

I am no expert in this, but it looks as though they setup a panel to hold their own "Common Law" or "Citizen's" grand jury to purpose the indictments. Doing some research, there are some references of FBI cases that went to trail that were based originally on "Common Law Grand Juries".

Still, you are right - it is not as damning as it first appears.

Brandybuck
05-20-2007, 06:41 PM
It doesn't matter if it was a mock trial or not... it WILL be presented as fact by the Truthers. $10 bet that there will be a 911truth site that cites a "San Diego Grand Jury" indicting Giuliani as demonstrative. There's no reason to let the truth get in the way of a good conspiracy.

LibertyOrDie
05-20-2007, 06:46 PM
It doesn't matter if it was a mock trial or not... it WILL be presented as fact by the Truthers. $10 bet that there will be a 911truth site that cites a "San Diego Grand Jury" indicting Giuliani as demonstrative. There's no reason to let the truth get in the way of a good conspiracy.

It is all over 911 truth sites, that is what I meant that I couldn't find it on any news sites to verify, but I found it all over 911 truth sites.