PDA

View Full Version : The global banking elite, and China

giskard
07-12-2007, 08:19 PM
In what ways do they have control of China?
Would they be viewing China the same way they viewed the USA (as a threat), in the 1800s?

giskard
07-14-2007, 08:48 PM
Anyone?

austin356
07-15-2007, 03:00 AM
Its a different situation than in the West.

The control is already there, so all that would need to be done is transfer of existing power; which I don't know specifically enough about to write about.

But there is one thing I know............. Which is that I cannot name a Central Bank that is not directly controlled or massively influenced by the European elite.

rpf2008
07-15-2007, 03:59 AM
China likes doing it's own thing. I believe that the banking elite have some control in China but they've been doing their thing for a while so I doubt they easily fall for this type of thing.

However Rupert M. has done about everything he can to get as much influence as possible overthere , but I'm not sure what level of success he's gotten.

constituent
07-15-2007, 10:28 AM
I've kept my eye on this for a little while and have been interested in the workings of the Chinese government for sometime... probably the best place to start would be a search for The Great Leap Forward, as well as the Old Red Guard... Here are my comments from the thread on precious metals which has a bit of overlap with this one:

Also, the "collapse" is something that I personally have felt coming on for a long time now... however, with time I have developed a much more jaded view of the purposes for this collapse... it will not necessarily be the result of our reckless spending, in fact I believe that the reckless spending is part of the plan...

as we

descend into

madness

As I mentioned in a previous post about Iran ... someone said that it would really piss China off and perhaps this would be their excuse to invade... I believe that we will invade Iran FOR China, not inspite of them. They will continue to bankroll and facilitate the fascist apparatus in its efforts to strangle all nations (particularly those with nomadic, tribal, or strongly individualistic traditions). This will inevitably lead to political instability in China as much of their population (despite what the CEO's and Friedman fans might suggest) still struggling for survival, along with the nation's petty bourgeoise and American expat neo-liberals playing provacateur (sp?), begin to push back against the injustice of their starving to subsidize the American, EU lead wars that protect the energy supplies of the same large manufacturers that have shipped US jobs abroad and have taken to exploiting the plight of the world's poor.

China will have to act, and just killing the peasants is already taking its toll. Accordingly, I believe they will then call in the debt demanding more land and resources from the US or trade sanctions via the WTO or UN [added now: immigration concessions might also work, if we can just take a few million to relieve the pressure]...

Everyone will be dumping dollars in the days leading up to this (wait, these are the days leading up to this), increasing supply of currency and further destroying its value. As we are beaten into a new depression-era dystopia, our gov't will face much political pressure (once aggitation vs. demonstration para- dig- um), they along with atleast the British, and likely the EU, UAE, Saudi, Russia, et al. will all withdrawl from the current trade organizations to form new ones excluding China. The current paper system of money will be abandoned for an all digital system and China will cease to exist as an economic powerhouse and will be left instead with mega refineries and factories, a shortage of housing, and a very very large and angry (did I mention hungry, and likely in ill health) population.