PDA

View Full Version : Courage in the Crosshairs: Ron Paul and the Republic

Detonator
12-30-2007, 06:31 PM
To end where I began, there is nothing new under the sun, and those who propose radical treatments for radical maladies should be aware of that fact. To give credit and praise when and where it is due, Dr. No has spoken publicly on the dangers of his reformist -- even revolutionary -- candidacy, and pledged to continue forward. The Internet has been abuzz for weeks with rumors, reputedly from inside the American power elite, of considerations and contingencies to "remove" the candidate and candidacy that threaten to roll back the 9/11 counterrevolution. Across the World Wide Web those who long for a return to freedom remind themselves that the last candidate to endanger the powers that be as much as Ron Paul was Ross Perot, who temporarily abandoned his bid for the White House in 1992, claiming that an earlier King George Bush -- father of the present King George Bush -- had threatened him and his family with the CIA. As Ross Perot and Benazir Bhutto would agree, running for office can be a harrowing experience, one from which those without the courage of conviction would simply run away. (http://valparaiso.indymedia.org/news/2007/12/19858.php)

If Ron Paul turns up dead, this revolution may become a real revolution.

american.swan
12-30-2007, 06:35 PM
a real revolution would give the admin more reason to declare martial law and dismiss congress.

Which is all the more reason why we need to have police and the military on OUR SIDE!!!!! Slim jims need to be sent to EVERY police station in the country.

Compulsive1
12-30-2007, 07:21 PM
If Ron Paul turns up dead, this revolution may become a real revolution.

In this age of information somehow I think that a real revolution would not have to be very violent to be effective. Civil disobedience would be much easier to arrange and only minimal casualties would result. That said, I think you're right. If something happened to Dr. Paul the establishment would pay a huge price and there would be a definite power shift.
Just look how ready people are to organize and act on news of official disrespect towards Ron Paul.

xd9fan
12-31-2007, 01:01 AM
a real revolution would give the admin more reason to declare martial law and dismiss congress.

And