PDA

View Full Version : Easy Way to Support Ron Paul

gravesdav
05-20-2007, 05:59 PM
http://www.searchronpaul.com/

I just joined the forum so I don't know if you all know about this. It's a very easy way to support Ron Paul. The owner gives 50% of the proceeds to Ron Paul. I set it as my home page when I open the internet. It works as good as google which I used to have(and you get to see Ron Paul's pretty face every time you log on :) ). I'm going to set it as the homepage at school and other public computers.

JoshLowry
05-20-2007, 06:02 PM
There is also RonPaulQuest.com

I am not so sure that they can give him more than $2300.

Searchronpaul
05-21-2007, 07:17 PM
I am not so sure that they can give him more than $2300.Yes that's partially correct; however since both myself and my wife are active in the project, as well as ardent supporters of Ron Paul, together we will contribute a total of $4600. to Congressman Paul's campaign. :)

gravesdav
05-22-2007, 05:05 PM
Very nice

Bob Cochran
05-22-2007, 05:32 PM
Giving money to Dr. Paul's campaign is a high-impact thing to do, because becoming one of the top money-raisers is what will really get everyone's attention. This is gonna be fun to watch! Got popcorn?

I'll be giving more myself, soon.

ratsbew
05-22-2007, 07:54 PM
Good site, but nobody go crazy clicking on the ads. Google will shut down the account on the basis of Click Fraud. Maybe only do a couple searches per day.

Searchronpaul
05-23-2007, 12:38 AM
Good site, but nobody go crazy clicking on the ads. Google will shut down the account on the basis of Click Fraud. Maybe only do a couple searches per day.I've noticed the ads that appear on the site's pages pay 3 times as much as those found in the search results. Since clicks originate from so many different IP's, we are in no danger of account violation. However, Gooogle's algo does recognize and discount obvious, multiple clicks on ads by the same user in a short time span.

Lately we've been encouraging webmasters to implement the search form code on their own sites; it's a simple way to offer support for Ron Paul's campaign.

Another nifty method for anyone to cultivate support is to create their own donation pledge, such as here: http://www.pledgebank.com/RonPaul2008

# # #

winston84
05-23-2007, 12:54 AM
Cool, I've already set searchronpaul as my homepage on my browser. Kinda funny though, how some of the sponsored links are of opposing candidates lol

Searchronpaul
05-23-2007, 12:58 AM
Cool, I've already set searchronpaul my homepage on my browser. Kinda funny though, how some of the sponsored links are of opposing candidates lol
Hey guy -- thanks for your support.

As for the opposition's ads on the site -- guess who pays for those ads -- they do! Couldn't be better -- in fact, the opposition in this case is actually helping to support Ron Paul's campaign.

# # #

Razmear
05-23-2007, 01:14 AM
Just as an FYI, if Google saw this thread, they would have cause to close your account for soliciting clicks.
Lets not get Ron on Google's shyt list.

eb

Searchronpaul
05-23-2007, 01:54 AM
Just as an FYI, if Google saw this thread, they would have cause to close your account for soliciting clicks.
Lets not get Ron on Google's shyt list.

ebFYI, we are not actively soliciting clicks from anyone -- the word 'click' appears nowhere on our site, period. We provide a simple search utility and link to various news items relevant to Ron Paul. The site gives visibilty to both Mr. Paul and to the other candidates via their advertisements on Gooogle.

Although I wouldn't bet my life on it, I believe we're operating within Gooogle's policy guidelines. The discussion on this thread about Gooogle ads is repeated countless times everyday all over the world in webmaster forums; the topic concerning site monetization w/ads is really nothing new or shocking to Gooogle et al. Besides, the tiny revenue we generate certainly isn't going to break the bank (so to speak).

# # #

Suzu
05-23-2007, 08:16 AM
Your link does not work. It should be:

http://www.pledgebank.com/RonPaul2008