PDA

View Full Version : So, who did I just see on ABC News?

Veritas Vos Liberabit
12-30-2007, 05:51 PM
They were talking about Iowa and behind the reporter were 3 or 4 people holding Ron Paul signs on a street corner waving them at the camera. They only mentioned RP very briefly, if you blinked you would have missed it, it was mostly about Romney and Huckabee. But anyways, good job guys!

hawks4ronpaul
12-30-2007, 05:55 PM
Yes, good job, images stick more than words, and stores and bars play TV without sound, so stand behind the weather reporter too.

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

JAHOGS
12-30-2007, 06:01 PM
I started a forum on this yesterday about the idea I had. It would be awesome for more people in Iowa to do this whenever they see a camera rolling throw a sign up behind them. I live here in Arkansas and all of the local stations will be there talking up Clinton and Huckabee. So I imagine there will be a lot of more local news stations there everywhere. If they want talk about Ron Paul then we will just have to show them Ron Paul.

Ethek
12-30-2007, 06:24 PM
I started a forum on this yesterday about the idea I had. It would be awesome for more people in Iowa to do this whenever they see a camera rolling throw a sign up behind them. I live here in Arkansas and all of the local stations will be there talking up Clinton and Huckabee. So I imagine there will be a lot of more local news stations there everywhere. If they want talk about Ron Paul then we will just have to show them Ron Paul.

Our meet-ups in KY have had success stalking other campaigns fund-raisers . Reporters cover them but they get a big eye-full of Ron Paul in the live shots.

I like the tactic that some meet-ups have of stalking the live shot trucks. Its something thats exclusive to the RP campaign because I haven't seen many supporters of anyone else.