PDA

View Full Version : United we stand

jrich4rpaul
12-30-2007, 05:14 PM
It's obvious that many, many new posters are signing up here with only one intention:

To break us apart.

The people who have been here since the summer, or earlier, know who the true supporters are. Granted, there are new members who are new supporters, and they are always welcome. But I have to say I've never seen the offense on us be so strong as it is now. The best way to fight the negative posts on these boards is to not respond and let them die.

Remember,

First that ignore you
Then they ridicule you
Then they fight you
Then you win

Never forget we are still in stage 3 until we win the election in November. Never let your guard down.

Ron Paul supporters, united we stand.

tonyTheBest
12-30-2007, 05:18 PM
As I said in another thread:

We don't have to agree with Dr Paul on every point.
There are two main points that we need to concentrate on:
Withdrawal from Iraq and Freedom

Alex Stern
12-30-2007, 05:21 PM
deleted

louisiana4liberty
12-30-2007, 05:30 PM
Yes, we are united now since he is the better candidate. I just hope he doesn't lose touch with reality once he gets to review the intelligence information that is only privy to US presidents, like national intelligence information and other ultra-secret information.

mconder
12-30-2007, 05:32 PM
It's obvious that many, many new posters are signing up here with only one intention:

To break us apart.

The people who have been here since the summer, or earlier, know who the true supporters are. Granted, there are new members who are new supporters, and they are always welcome. But I have to say I've never seen the offense on us be so strong as it is now. The best way to fight the negative posts on these boards is to not respond and let them die.

Remember,

First that ignore you
Then they ridicule you
Then they fight you
Then you win

Never forget we are still in stage 3 until we win the election in November. Never let your guard down.

Ron Paul supporters, united we stand.

I agree with your post, though I don't like using the post 9/11 war slogan "United we stand"

DXDoug
12-30-2007, 05:49 PM
I agree with your post, though I don't like using the post 9/11 war slogan "United we stand"

Whats that matter we do seem too always stand united do we not?

Guess its how you look at it but great post if only could keep people from posting to those dumb threads :rolleyes:

PimpBlimp
12-30-2007, 05:56 PM
Agreed, if you see somebody trying to bring us down with post after post of negativity just flag the thread and try to get them banned.

stevedasbach
12-30-2007, 05:58 PM

United We Stand was Ross Perot's slogan (1992 I think). It definitely pre-dates 9/11.