PDA

View Full Version : We the People Project

jpayer
12-30-2007, 05:12 PM
To all Ron Paul Supporters I am contacting you on behalf of a project to help put him into the White House:

We all have the same goal, to put Dr. Ron Paul in the White House. I have laid out the general idea of the "We the People" Project, but I do not have the resources alone to carry it on by myself. This is why I hope to inspire others to take action.

We can succeed with strength in numbers! It is evident that all of us come from different backgrounds, meaning that we all have different talents and recourses. Let us put them all together for the same goal we share.

"We the People" Project
...will no longer sit back quietly while our nation strays off path.

The Purpose:
-To "impose" the constitution on our elected officials.
-To educate the masses.
-To put control of the country back to ?the people? not a select few.

The Project should include:
-A website by the name of Central Intelligence of "We the People" (CIWP):
-Useful for spreading "uncovered news" from our own cameras on the ground.
-Unbiased, truthful, non-sponsored, referenced, facts.
-Constantly updated and checked.
-The "peoples" government watchdog, to keep tallies on elected officials.
-A central database of elected officials by State and in Central Government.
-History of voting records kept up to date.
-A means of easily contacting officials.
-Which lobbyist groups they "sympathize" with.
-A database of lobbyist groups (or to at least include links).
-Petition with signatures from "the people" in the real world (not the internet).
-Sent to their elected officials to obey the Constitution.
-To express if not followed, their jobs will be on the line!
-To show power by numbers, we will side with the constitution every time!
-Stating we have loyalty to the constitution over parties.
-Regardless if they support Dr. Paul or not, everyone should support this idea.

By all means this project needs work, but I still consider it a great idea. I have faith in the goodness of people, who can help make this project a reality. With determination, we can save this great nation.

Thank you for your time and consideration in with helping this project to meet its full potential.

Jeffrey Payer
Summit, NJ

HOLLYWOOD
12-30-2007, 07:26 PM
Have you noticed that, besides Kucinich, the "Pander Pack of Presidential Hacks" are trying to use the "We The People" slogan?

Huckleberry NOW has that Slogan banner behind his town meetings and Preachin Speeches.

Of course "Pander Pack of Presidential Hacks" all claim to be Grass Roots, but how come none can reveal true Grass Roots evidence of the American People themselves donations of time, efforts and Monies?

Campaign Marketing by their Executreads!

mekrob
12-30-2007, 09:47 PM
I'm not sure if this fits very well, it might. I can't find a better suited thread for it.

So I've seen some videos on Youtube of rallies and such in which groups are seen on street corners handing out pocket Constitutions. So what I was thinking was maybe a more long term effort, outside of Ron Paul directly but could definitely help his campaign, is a similar effort but would be an anthology of American libertarian/Constitutionalist literature from the 1700's to the present day. This could be in either abridged or full form.

This obviously couldn't be just a single operation since this anthology would cost money. But we could take profit out of the equation, find a printer with a libertarian streak to push the price down to a few dollars. Possibly put it on-line with the "We the People" website, in the least, if book form is too costly or difficult.

Some pieces of literature that I'd put in:
Declaration of Independence and Constitution (of course)
Common Sense
Resistance to Civil Government
Excepts from a couple of Ron Paul books (of course)
etc.

Most of these, since they are so old, can be viewed for free online anyway at gutenberg.org so I have to imagine that it's possible for us to get them free also and Paul shouldn't have too much of a problem with educating the masses by giving up a little profit with some excerpts.

Just an idea.

"Cast your whole vote, not a strip of paper merely, but your whole influence." - Thoreau