PDA

View Full Version : Would any of you you tube experts willing to make a music video collage.....

sillvergirl
12-30-2007, 04:24 PM
Would any of you who are you tube experts be willing and able to make a music

video collage using nuala's" Rock the boat ,baby..." song with modified lyrics

(Rock the VOTE, baby...) for RON PAUL's Campaign effort??

I just thought that something with a really catchy , upbeat tune like that would

attract the younger voters to the polls. What do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H-MfMA52ww

charlie 1der
12-30-2007, 05:19 PM
I Just uploaded a new Ron Paul music video: Ron Paul BLOWBACK 2008 (dance mix) if you want to see the level of my skillz. I am no expert but I have been asking for help in the forums for months with no luck so I finally had to start doing things myself. Message me on YouTube if you want to send me more details about your planned project.

A couple things about production. You should already know that a photo montage with music is really easy. Changing the lyrics you have 2 options:

A) Re-record the entire song which my limited music abilities are not up to. BTW, can you sing?:o
B) Overdub a few words which can end up being a real hack job unless you get lucky. I would suggest going to the people doing Ron Paul music on YouTube, good musicians, and seeing if one of them will help you out.

What we really need right now is one really big hit to reach all those people who donīt usually watch YouTube or check much out on the net.