PDA

View Full Version : ~~Help save the Ron Paul Blimp!~~ Only a little money needed to save the blimp!~~

NerveShocker
12-30-2007, 12:32 PM
The Ron Paul Blimp needs funds by tomorrow! We only need 45,000$ to fly it all the way until Jan 18. Many have said it has not gotten enough air time but now they are flying south (Currently Florida) so they can be airborne much more often. Many questions have been raised about the blimp recently and have now been answered and settled. The blimp should get plenty of air time now that it is in Florida, and it has gotten tons of media attention (look at their website for details).

For those people who don't wish to fund the project that is understandable, but please don't try to hurt the efforts of those who do want this funded. While there are many projects I don't support I know it's not helpful or polite to hurt the efforts of those who do support that project. It only needs a tiny bit more cash compared to what we've given so far for another 19 days.

Help save the Ron Paul Blimp! For details regarding media coverage, videos of the blimp, and of course to help sponsor go to www.RonPaulBlimp.com

NerveShocker
12-30-2007, 03:02 PM
Bump for the blimp if you want to help save this revolutionary project.

Help save the Ron Paul Blimp! Details at www.RonPaulBlimp.com

brumans
12-30-2007, 03:04 PM
bump!!

LukeNM
12-30-2007, 03:27 PM
Blump!

shadow26
12-30-2007, 03:38 PM
The Ron Paul Blimp needs funds by tomorrow! We only need 45,000$ to fly it all the way until Jan 18. Many have said it has not gotten enough air time but now they are flying south (Currently Florida) so they can be airborne much more often. Many questions have been raised about the blimp recently and have now been answered and settled. The blimp should get plenty of air time now that it is in Florida, and it has gotten tons of media attention (look at their website for details).

For those people who don't wish to fund the project that is understandable, but please don't try to hurt the efforts of those who do want this funded. While there are many projects I don't support I know it's not helpful or polite to hurt the efforts of those who do support that project. It only needs a tiny bit more cash compared to what we've given so far for another 19 days.

Help save the Ron Paul Blimp! For details regarding media coverage, videos of the blimp, and of course to help sponsor go to www.RonPaulBlimp.com

I posted this in another thread, but I believe it bears repeating...Let's look ahead, folks...we need a paltry $40,000 to keep the blimp in the air. Where will Dr. Paul be heading after the NH primaries? South Carolina. Where is the blimp? In the south. This would be the FIRST OPPORTUNITY for the Congressman to see the blimp provided for him by the grassroots...this would also provide the possibility of having the Congressman interviewed by the media from the blimp while airborne. I believe everyone understands how much publicity this would generate...and we only need $40,000 by tomorrow night to make this possible..? Let's put Dr. Paul on the blimp...in person.

Anthony T
12-30-2007, 03:40 PM
What is with all these money deadlines?

Dave Pedersen
12-30-2007, 03:50 PM
Spontaneous news reports are the most valuable form of exposure. Go Blimp !

fedup100
12-30-2007, 03:54 PM
Please give or this will happen to the blimp!

http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Find-Freedom.htm?At=028380

ItsTime
12-30-2007, 03:55 PM
If that were true the blimp would be self sustaining by now.

rv36116
12-30-2007, 03:57 PM
10 bux headed that way. Lets just blast the hell out of every project full force!

If not now, when? Next year?!

Get up, get motivated and no more nitpicking!

John P Slevin
12-30-2007, 04:02 PM
If that were true the blimp would be self sustaining by now.

The blimp is not a living beast, but a project with a hard working team, and is sustained by advertising sponsorships.

And it is a financially efficient operation. It's brought far more in earned media value to the Ron Paul effort than it has consumed in dollars.

Blimp On!

Birdlady
12-30-2007, 04:06 PM
This needs changed on the website.

"Keep the blimp flying the next month and a half!"
"Needed funds to fly until Jan 18th = $400,000 total / $ 45,570 to go by December 31st."

Since when was 18 days a month and a half?
Someone at the blimp website needs to reword that to say, "keep the blimp flying into the middle of January".

It's little details like this which is annoying.

shadow26
12-30-2007, 04:31 PM

Some people don't seem to understand that the publicity generated by the blimp is worth big bucks. But we could steer that money toward more TV ads...yawn.

gecko42
12-30-2007, 04:54 PM
I suggest someone youtube the media attention if this is the case.

I have not seen any proof other than a few posts here, one by the president of the blimp company, whatever it is named now, showing one sign planted in a town they visited.

Media value of the blimp:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=58738

MRoCkEd
12-30-2007, 04:57 PM
Bump