PDA

View Full Version : Cool Strat for getting votes...

ThePieSwindler
12-30-2007, 12:29 PM
First off, tell everyone you know about ROn Paul. 3-4 of my friends had never heard of him, i told themabout him, and their views already aligned, they just never had a candidate that coherently brought it all together and were confused by the left-right paradigm. They all registered the day after i showed thema bout Ron. Each of them have talked to and converted at least one other person, but another important thing a friend of mine brought up was how easily some people who are apathetic will vote if "bribed". But not by politicians, by you and me. Ask a buddy to "give you a hand", and help you with something you "believe in", just as friends. If they really truly do not give a rats ass about politics, they will register if you do all the work, and they will come on voting day if you take them, and promise to buy em some beer or take them to a strip club or smoke them up after.

Some friends of mine have gotten people to register this way, and i have plenty of apolitical people i know that i could get to do the same. Its not the most pure of tactics, but its a nice way to just pick up some extra votes. ESPECIALLY PEOPLE IN IOWA, where you ont have to register UNTIL THE DAY OF THE CAUCUS, this would be an amazing idea.

Thoughts?

ThePieSwindler
12-30-2007, 12:38 PM
Eh>?