PDA

View Full Version : some press from NH shows who is insane

fj45lvr
12-30-2007, 12:29 PM
http://www.concordmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071230/NEWS01/712300369

The story is capped off with:

"I believe in his ideas. I just think that they are not viable," he said. "We have gone down the path too far to change, unless we have a total economic collapse. Then bring in Ron Paul."

This is the definition of INSANITY folks. They expect to see that PAUL is a "proven" leader to change things (like herding BIG SPENDING squirrells)?

Well the GOOD NEWS is that as Paul has already stated previously this will be the likely scenario for the future where the NATION'S hand will be FORCED by the "collapse".....too bad those that are going over the edge financially don't bother to listen to sanity....they believe that they can just keep "riding" to the bitter end and then just file bancruptcy I guess (like its all a "free" restart of the video game).....

Paul is only good for "do-overs"?????

and they call Paul a kook!!!!

Paulbot_9876
12-30-2007, 12:36 PM
wtf did they do to his photo on the right????? they altered it,it looks like........

mavtek
12-30-2007, 12:37 PM
Funny article overall :)

"Ron Paul won the support of about half of the undecided voters gathered in a Manchester house yesterday, when he spoke about how he could save hundreds of millions of dollars by scaling back America's overseas empire. But many left with concerns that Paul lacked the leadership ability necessary to work with Congress. "

Now lets hear from those who are either still undecided or who don't support Paul :)

IntruderII
12-30-2007, 12:39 PM
wtf did they do to his photo on the right????? they altered it,it looks like........

Lol they took out his wrinkles!

LynnB
12-30-2007, 12:42 PM

That looks like an amateur photoshop job to me-- Even with the pathetic zoom-in you can see it's chopped at the neck.

Ron2Win
12-30-2007, 12:51 PM
that article is fine. It highlights most of his ideas.

ProBlue33
12-30-2007, 01:02 PM
The one guy says were too far gone to even try to change things, with attitudes like that America really is doomed, if the majority feel that way.

ronpaul4pres
12-30-2007, 01:20 PM
http://www.concordmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071230/NEWS01/712300369

The story is capped off with:

"I believe in his ideas. I just think that they are not viable," he said. "We have gone down the path too far to change, unless we have a total economic collapse. Then bring in Ron Paul."

That's great news! This just shows people are warming up to his ideas. It may not be fast enough for many of you, but the nation is slowly coming around to this "radical" way of thinking to obey the Constitution. I like it, and I'm very hopeful.