PDA

View Full Version : Belittling our early state wins

voytechs
12-30-2007, 09:31 AM
I have a feeling that MSM will belittle our wins (1st, 2nd, 3rd) in the early states. They will attribute them to low voter turn out and not really the sentiment of the people. We might even get less coverage than we get right now as they get more desperate.

Noleader
12-30-2007, 10:20 AM
I think they will... Up until 3 weeks ago they said we would not even register at the primaries... now they are all hedging their bets and saying we will do better then expected.

tsetsefly
12-30-2007, 10:29 AM
that wont matter, as long as people see that we can win they will vote for Paul...

Jimmy
12-30-2007, 10:34 AM
ALOT of voters I've talked to like Ron Paul...but hey give you the...he can't win line....if he does well in earily states....its gonna be on in a big way.

1913_to_2008
12-30-2007, 10:36 AM
The best way to expose a tyrant is force them to act like one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mtmedlin
12-30-2007, 11:01 AM
Then what we need to do is, after NH and Iowa, we as a forum should "adopt" california and attempt to win as many districts as possible. RP get 3 delegates for every district that he wins. If he gets the majority of the 57 districts, which is possible with so many people running, then he gets an additional 11 delgates and is proclaimed Californias winner. THat would shut the media up about us not winning anything Big.

Johnnybags
12-30-2007, 11:09 AM
filings come out, we own the West. You will see Ron Paul raised more than the other clowns. Big Money from Texas to Cali. And yes, those who gave will vote. Why you believe poll #'s is beyond me, follow the money. Most who could care less will not go bother to vote. We are in for the long haul and will do well as many others dry up for lack of funds. Iowa does not matter except to beat Ghouls, Thompson or McCain. Iowa is a tricky state. IN NH I simply would like 9 -14 percent with noone over 21 or so. Anything better is gravy.