PDA

View Full Version : We need to run an ad on CFR membership of candidates.

tsetsefly
12-30-2007, 09:19 AM
I am not a conspiracy theorist, but if you dont think that their are special interest groups that use their power and money to influence who gets into power then you are delusional.

One of these special interest group created the CFR and they have had a CFR candidate (or heavy CFR involvement) in the white house for 50 years. Imagine that, one organization of not even 10,000 people that keeps putting presidents in the white house.

the following presidential candidates are either members of one of the groups or have strong ties: Hillary Rodham Clinton, Rudy Giuliani, Mitt Romney, Barack Obama, John McCain, John Edwards, Fred Thompson, Joe Biden, Chris Dodd and Bill Richardson.

Mike Huckabee, though not a member, spoke to the CFR in September. Since then, his political star has risen to the point that he has become a top-tier candidate.

Ever since Democrat Adlai Stevenson challenged Republican Dwight D. Eisenhower in 1952 and 1956, the odds have significantly favored those with membership in the elite groups.

In 1960, both John F. Kennedy and Richard M. Nixon were members.

In 1964, President Lyndon B. Johnson was not a member. Neither was his opponent, Barry Goldwater. But Johnson had already staffed his administration with plenty of insiders.

In 1968, it was Nixon versus club member Hubert H. Humphrey.

In 1972, it was Nixon again against Democratic Party CFR member George McGovern.

In 1976, it was CFR Republican Gerald Ford losing to CFR Democrat Jimmy Carter.

In 1980, Ronald Reagan was not a member, but his running mate, George H.W. Bush, was. So were both of his opponents – Carter and independent John Anderson. Assuming office, however, Reagan quickly named 313 CFR members to his team.

In 1984, another CFR member, Walter Mondale, was nominated by the Democratic Party to challenge Reagan.

In 1988, CFR member Bush took on CFR member Michael Dukakis.

In 1992, Bush was challenged by an obscure governor from Arkansas, Bill Clinton, who won the "trifecta" by being a member of the CFR, Trlateral Commission and Bilderberg Group. He was also a Rhodes scholar – another favored credential of the worldwide elite.

In 1996, Clinton was challenged by CFR member Bob Dole.

In 2000, CFR member Al Gore ran against non-member George W. Bush, but his running mate, Dick Cheney, was.

In 2004, Bush was challenged by CFR member John Kerry.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58576

If you tell this to people they will get mad just by the fact that one organization keeps having all this influence over US politics.

tsetsefly
12-30-2007, 09:33 AM
bump

Geronimo
12-30-2007, 12:51 PM
It's been my experience that when people find out the agenda of the CFR, and just how many candidates are CFR, they suddenly find themselves looking to Ron Paul as a solution to the problem.

ronpaulfan
12-30-2007, 01:00 PM
Huckabee's involvement with the CFR is MUCH deeper than you think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_BucPcJrHI

Joe3113
12-30-2007, 01:14 PM
I likey. I likey vewy much. bump

tsetsefly
12-30-2007, 01:17 PM
seriously, this doesn't need a conspiracy theory ad, because its no conspiracy, they CFR openly admits its goals of having a UN like world government with more control(I would NOT mention this in the ad, as it turns people off), they have list of their members etc.

What would really get to people is seeing how this organization has so many people in government including the presidency, they have over 200 CFR members in government...

loupeznik
12-30-2007, 01:20 PM
you can run the ad but this isn't a mainstream issue. Anyone who gives a damn about the CFR is probably on our side. It seems like a waste of money. Immigration, taxation, the Fed... These are our vote getting issues.

Joe3113
12-30-2007, 01:20 PM
seriously, this doesn't need a conspiracy theory ad, because its no conspiracy, they CFR openly admits its goals of having a UN like world government with more control(I would NOT mention this in the ad, as it turns people off), they have list of their members etc.

What would really get to people is seeing how this organization has so many people in government including the presidency, they have over 200 CFR members in government...

Don't say 'world government'. Just say they want to destroy the idea of patriotism and nationalism and eliminate all borders.

mconder
12-30-2007, 01:22 PM
Agreed...along with explain to the lay folk exactly what that means to them.

tsetsefly
12-30-2007, 01:25 PM
you can run the ad but this isn't a mainstream issue. Anyone who gives a damn about the CFR is probably on our side. It seems like a waste of money. Immigration, taxation, the Fed... These are our vote getting issues.

not really, I knew very little of the CFR, then a couple of months ago I read here the amount of influence they had for an organization of less than 5000...

Joe3113
12-30-2007, 01:35 PM

Someone just do a youtube and we'll get it to the front page

Delain
12-30-2007, 01:46 PM
not really, I knew very little of the CFR, then a couple of months ago I read here the amount of influence they had for an organization of less than 5000...

Reminds me of Bush senior's "thousand points of light" remark.

Yes it would be a good idea. An ad or some other compact "package" of info on this.

If one does a web search on the CFR one drowns in all that’s out there and not all info is of the same quality.

A small factual summary would be helpful to introduce the larger public to the issue.

Jagwarr
12-30-2007, 01:58 PM
you can run the ad but this isn't a mainstream issue. Anyone who gives a damn about the CFR is probably on our side.

That is exactly why we must run a CFR ad. Like you say, once people know about the CFR they are likely to be on our side. The problem is 95%+ of the American public likely has never heard of the CFR and fewer know what they really stand for.

The CFR issue and in a smaller way the Bilderbergs and their summer vacation retreat are our Big Guns and should be used by the grassroots. The vast majority of Americans do not understand these issues at all and at least 95% have never even heard of them.

The awareness ads do not have to have anything to do with Dr. Paul. I would like to see A. Jones team up with some online sportbooks and poker sites (funding) to produce educational ads on this subject. I have thought about contacting them myself but I know there are people in our community who have an inside track to these folks. It really should be done.

Johncjackson
12-30-2007, 02:09 PM

Exactly.
This issue is too esoteric for most. And then there are others who would not be moved by it. Preaching to the choir at this point in the game a is a waste of money IMHO.

ChickenHawk
12-30-2007, 02:19 PM
The vast majority of Americans probably greatly admire at least one president that was a CFR member so I don't think they will be too worried about electing another one.