PDA

View Full Version : NH Union Leader drops ad by llepard

Pages : [1] 2

llepard
12-30-2007, 08:48 AM
Anyone on here in New Hampshire?

I just received an email from Linda saying that the New Hampshire Union Leader did not run my ad, Why 85K for RP.

It was paid for, insert was made, they had said it would run on Sunday. today.

Also, it is supposed to be in the Telegraph today. She had not seen that yet, has anyone?

Kind of curious that it would not run. Huh.

I wonder what their excuse will be. Gee..... Mr. Lepard we were too busy shilling for the establishment candidates and we can't have the good people of New Hampshire exposed to this kind of clear thinking.

LWL

tsetsefly
12-30-2007, 08:50 AM
sue their asses...

LibertyEagle
12-30-2007, 08:51 AM
Oh man! I hope you're going to encourage them to run it next Sunday, say on Page A-3, because of their screw up. Or that, plus running it another day too.

freedom-maniac
12-30-2007, 08:52 AM
Bump/

llepard
Oh man! I hope you're going to encourage them to run it next Sunday, say on Page A-3, because of their screw up. Or that, plus running it another day too.

Trust me. WE ARE GOING TO MAKE A BIG RACKET ABOUT THIS.

bobmurph
This is just getting ridiculous. They didn't run an ad that was paid for and scheduled to run!?!

:::shakes head looking down:::

querty
Demand they do one extra another day for free.

Dave Pedersen
12-30-2007, 08:53 AM
Yeah you have them by the balls.. SQUEEZE !

Real_CaGeD
12-30-2007, 08:54 AM
Sounds like Russert went limp, like these News Papers.

AlexAmore
12-30-2007, 08:54 AM
Did you have a written contract of any kind?

Ozwest
12-30-2007, 08:56 AM
What reasons were given? This is very unusual.

Menthol Patch
12-30-2007, 08:57 AM

If they did not run the ad we need to raise heck.

Menthol Patch
12-30-2007, 08:58 AM
llepard, have you tried to give them a call?

hellah10
12-30-2007, 08:58 AM
wtf? thats insane.... bought and paid for AD and they dont run it? What a crock of shit

IHaveaDream
12-30-2007, 09:00 AM
Still think we're living in a free country, eh?

Shellshock1918
12-30-2007, 09:01 AM

I just received an email from Linda saying that the New Hampshire Union Leader did not run my ad, Why 85K for RP.

Also, it is supposed to be in the Telegraph today. She had not seen that yet, has anyone?

I wonder what their excuse will be. Gee..... Mr. Lepard we were too busy shilling for the establishment candidates and we can't have the good people of New Hampshire exposed to this kind of clear thinking.

LWL

They better give you your money back.

piotr1
12-30-2007, 09:02 AM
Start a chip-in and we'll donate for an Army of Lawyers to sue!!!!

Cowlesy
12-30-2007, 09:03 AM
Larry - Let us know what you (or your counsel) hear back as their reasons --- I'm very interested!

BlutStein
12-30-2007, 09:03 AM
While its generally not a good thing to throw a fit like a baby in public.....I say give them pure hell over this. If it was arranged and paid for then they broke their contract with you and so far have stolen your money. You should get better placement or more than one day out of it now.

Ozwest
12-30-2007, 09:04 AM
Imagine if you were a business and you had hired extra staff and bought extra stock to have a sale, and your paid-for full page advertising was not printed.

Lawyers, guns and money.

Mattsa
12-30-2007, 09:08 AM

This is a mass media lockdown

There is VIRTUALLY NOTHING being printed in the UK press

Andrew Sullivan, a supposed Ron Paul supported had an article about Iowa in the UK times this morning. There was NOT ONE SINGLE MENTION of Ron Paul in that article. If you post a message mentioning Ron Paul it will not get posted. My IP address has been blocked by The Times to prevent me posting any comments pertaining to the election

PEOPLE THIS IS WAR

The conspirators are going to prevent Ron Paul getting any exposure in the media and they will use election fraud to decimate the vote for Ron Paul in the primaries.

tsetsefly

agree...

SteveMartin
This is evidence of a concerted campaign by the communist media in NH to destroy our candidacy!!!

WE CAN NOT TAKE THIS LYING DOWN!!!

Please sign this petition against the MSM:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/487443841

ChipIn here for our OWN professional polling in NH:

www.TheFreedomNetwork.US

webber53
12-30-2007, 09:09 AM
Blimp!

voytechs
12-30-2007, 09:09 AM
Yeah you have them by the balls.. SQUEEZE !

LOL! :D

Mattsa
12-30-2007, 09:10 AM
This is evidence of a concerted campaign by the communist media in NH to destroy our candidacy!!!

www.TheFreedomNetwork.US

FUCK PETITIONS!!!!!!!!!!

SteveMartin
12-30-2007, 09:12 AM
Also...have you guys noticed that the NH push-poll scandal is supposedly under investigation by NH Assistant AG Jim Kennedy (603-271-3658) but that we are not hearing squat about it--and probably won't until AFTER the primary, unless we insist on it?!?

Look here:

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/boards/view/viewthread?thread=3823711&listpage=60

NH needs to live by their motto, and either rise up and take control of their state back, or die in the attempt!

LibertyEagle
12-30-2007, 09:13 AM
They goofed up on running one of Skiingff's ads a month or so ago too. They made it good and in fact carried it more than once to make up for their mistake.

Let's see what Larry says after he talks to them.

Sarge
12-30-2007, 09:14 AM
Potential breach of contract, either oral or written, if a date certain was given and the money has already been paid.

Need to verify the ad is not in either paper. Not sure about the law up there, but it could be treble damages for breach of contract. Somehow, I have a feeling they leave themselves a loophole.

I sure would press for getting a two day running, for the mess up, and have it in writing on the dates and page placement.

Ron Paul Fan
12-30-2007, 09:17 AM
They'll run it, but they'll be sure and delay it long enough to run it AFTER the NH primary. This is a joke! They said they'd run it and you paid for it! Russert eases up on Huckabee, Paul excluded from Fox News Forum, and now this!!!!!!! We must not stand by and let them do this!!!

SteveMartin
12-30-2007, 09:27 AM
This event, plus the Fix News snub should be the basis of a new ad for the State of NH!!

SteveMartin
12-30-2007, 09:34 AM
bump.

This is the final declaration of war from the neocons.

Are we going to take it lying down??

SteveMartin
12-30-2007, 09:35 AM

www.TheFreedomNetwork.US

llepard
12-30-2007, 09:35 AM
These folks picked the wrong candidate and group of supporters to mess with.

Anyone who knows top notch lawyers in New Hampshire please PM me.

I just emailed Linda.

This Sunday is the best day before the primaries. It is irreplaceable.

The only solution I would now accept is they run it every day between now and the primary and they issue a full page apology for not running it today.

Other than that I assume this is not just an innocent mistake.

Freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stealth4
12-30-2007, 09:36 AM
bump.

This is the final declaration of war from the neocons.

Are we going to take it lying down??

Nice didnt someone quote a previous CIA director as saying "we own anyone of importance in the media"?

CFR and CIA working together?

but probably this ad thing was just a simple mistake.

jake
12-30-2007, 09:36 AM
Start a chip-in and we'll donate for an Army of Lawyers to sue!!!!

I like this idea

uncloned21
12-30-2007, 09:37 AM

I just emailed Linda.

The only solution I would now accept is they run it every day between now and the primary and they issue a full page apology for not running it today.

Freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't let up! How can we help?

LibertyEagle
Do you want to wait a few minutes to see what Larry finds out when he calls them? Hopefully, he is doing that now.

SteveMartin
Larry Lepard for VP!!

I love the William Wallace spirit of this patriot!

uncloned21
btw, we dont have time for a lawsuit!

LibertyEagle
12-30-2007, 09:38 AM

I just emailed Linda.

Freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Larry, have you tried to call the paper, yet?

Did you have something in writing from them? I hope.

llepard
12-30-2007, 09:38 AM
Do you want to wait a few minutes to see what Larry finds out when he calls them? Hopefully, he is doing that now.

Linda has all the contact with them, she will contact them soon. She is busy now with her family.

More details when I receive them. Probably a few hours from now.

tsetsefly
12-30-2007, 09:39 AM

I just emailed Linda.

Freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^ btw can you write a post saying how was the response to the NYT ad?

Jodi

LWL

I guess its really not about the money, its about power.

tsetsefly
Linda has all the contact with them, she will contact them soon. She is busy now with her family.

where they ruppert murdoch papers among those you bough ad from?

voytechs
Union leader is pimping for McCain big time. The dirty tricks don't surprise me at all. Give them hell.

jake
12-30-2007, 09:40 AM

I just emailed Linda.

Freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it! Onward! the Anti-Freedom, corrupt big government agenda can and WILL BE DEFEATED, DESPITE their attempts at censorship. I hope the NH Union Leader enjoys having lawyers all over them for breaking contract with you. :mad:

Ozwest
12-30-2007, 09:41 AM
Nice didnt someone quote a previous CIA director as saying "we own anyone of importance in the media"?

CFR and CIA working together?

but probably this ad thing was just a simple mistake.

Newspapers do not accidentally omit ads, especially a full-page political ad.

SteveMartin
12-30-2007, 09:41 AM
This event, plus the Fix News snub should be the basis of a new ad for the State of NH!!

THIS NEEDS TO BE A CAMPAIGN PRIORITY!

Please call national HQ and tell them about this OUTRAGEOUS SNUB and insist that they respond immediately!

llepard
12-30-2007, 09:42 AM
Newspapers do not accidentally omit ads, especially a full-page political ad.

QFT. Strongly agree. No tin foil hat here, but this is FISHY!

werdd
12-30-2007, 09:42 AM
QFT. Strongly agree. No tin foil hat here, but this is FISHY!

Kick their ass llepard, demand a free day of advertising or hire a lawyer.

SteveMartin
12-30-2007, 09:48 AM

Couple that with our OWN professional polling in NH before the primary, and we will wake up the entire state to what is really going on in their "democracy.":

Chipin at: www.TheFreedomNetwork.US

llepard
Here is the email I just got from Linda Lagana who placed the ad.

I'm back from the airport now. I'm livid. I think it's a strange coincidence that they just happened to what? Forget to run your essay?
I have a tracking number on the check I sent next-day, at the print shop. It's being checked out now.

There really is no excuse for this. This is the same newspaper that contacted me to run your essay again in the special primary section of the paper on Jan. 4th. I confirmed with him twice that we were all set for Sunday. He assured me we were. This is just m ore of the same BS to keep this message from getting out there. The Union Leader endorsed McCain. I'm sure somebody got paid off to make the "mistake" of not running you ad.

I'm fuming. We should all be fuming

Tedhunter
Where is your contract? What does it say explicitly?

tsetsefly
12-30-2007, 09:49 AM
llepard, should we mass email and phone the paper?

llepard
12-30-2007, 09:53 AM
llepard, should we mass email and phone the paper?

Let me think about that one. Hold off for a minute.

ladyliberty3
12-30-2007, 09:54 AM
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB119888809249456697.html?mod=opinion_main_feature d_stories_hs

Article in the WSJ today written by the Editor of the Union Leader

rrroae
12-30-2007, 09:55 AM
Not quite sure what to say. Seems astounding all the coincidences we're seeing lately that run against RP.

..............honest mistake? That's the best they have?

Shink
12-30-2007, 09:57 AM
Larry Lepard for VP!!

I love the William Wallace spirit of this patriot!

WHY are people calling Lawrence Lepard, "Larry???!!!!":mad: Fuckin' LRC is partially to blame.

Adamsa
12-30-2007, 09:59 AM
I'm sure they're just incredibly stupid llepard, negotiate a cheaper payment because they messed up!

Sarge
Llepard,

Trying to get an attorney to do anything before Tuesday is going to be a big problem. It would then be Wed. or Thurs. before they might get anything done.

You will be loosing valuable time. My suggestion is you pick up the phone and raise heck with them once you verify the check was there in time. Depending on what account you wrote the check on, you might be able to verify it was already cashed on line.

constitutional
WOW, am I really dreaming? Is our country really being ran by the people or someone else? Sue them.

Ozwest
12-30-2007, 10:00 AM
Anyone in New Hampshire recommend or know some top notch lawyers in the state who llepard can be put in contact with?

These sort of dirty political tricks must be dealt with harshly.

I'm sure we could start a chip-in to cover any costs incurred.

SteveMartin
12-30-2007, 10:00 AM
Mr. Lepard,

Do you have a direct phone number for Kent Snyder or anybody of that ilk at the campaign? I have Rand Paul's number and a number for RP also, if you want to get them personally involved. PM me if interested...

SteveMartin
12-30-2007, 10:01 AM

Couple that with our OWN professional polling in NH before the primary, and we will wake up the entire state to what is really going on in their "democracy.":

Mark37snj
12-30-2007, 10:01 AM
sue their asses...

+1

ecliptic
12-30-2007, 10:02 AM
Expected this would happen... the Olde Media are nothing more than the propaganda arm of the supra-national power elite... "The Consortium"...

You folks still clinging to the belief that this is some kind of "coincidence" or "market dynamics" might want to get yourself a nice shiny tin foil hat like mine!

IHaveaDream
12-30-2007, 10:06 AM
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB119888809249456697.html?mod=opinion_main_feature d_stories_hs

Article in the WSJ today written by the Editor of the Union Leader

That article sounded strangely familiar. I could swear that I read that same piece awhile back, but I don't remember where. Maybe I just read another one very similar.

LibertyEagle
12-30-2007, 10:08 AM
WHY are people calling Lawrence Lepard, "Larry???!!!!":mad: Fuckin' LRC is partially to blame.

WHAT are you talking about?

werdd
12-30-2007, 10:10 AM
you could atleast get legal council right now, its usually free.

Dan Klaus
12-30-2007, 10:12 AM
Outrageous...its really on now with the MSM blocking Dr. Paul and supporters from getting the message out....bump for an update...this is just inexcusable...:mad:

Scott Wilson
12-30-2007, 10:13 AM

I believe this is exactly what needs to be done. Use these events against them as they prove outright bias to the common person.

Mattsa
12-30-2007, 10:14 AM
I'm sure they're just incredibly stupid llepard, negotiate a cheaper payment because they messed up!

Messed up??????????

What planet are you on???

Some mfucker leaned on someone pretty heavily not to print!

Ie: They pointed a gun at someone's head!

Messed up my arse!

FFS!!!!!!

JAYSUS! This is gonna get ugly. These bastards will stop at nothing. They'll steal Ron's votes for sure.

NO MORE MR NICE GUY.

We need to stop pussyfooting around here. They are stealing the election from under our noses and there are people on here saying 'post a letter' or 'phone so and so'

LynnB
12-30-2007, 10:15 AM
Bump!

SteveMartin
12-30-2007, 10:18 AM
LLepard asked me to call RP on his behalf, and I just spoke with good doctor. I suggested that he talk to Kent Snyder about an ad that would incorporate this snub, along with the Fix News snub, and he said that he would like to do something like that. He added that the theme should be "What are they afraid of..."

I think we will have a BIG breakthrough on this now!!

Ozwest
12-30-2007, 10:20 AM
The first approach would be to negotiate replacement ads, on very generous terms. I've had half page ads for my business printed in the newspaper with one digit wrong in the phone number, and not been charged for the ad. The ad ran again for free.

In my case, I was a regular client. In llepards case he's getting the run-around.

Sure would be handy if you could get some quick legal advice before you negotiate.

Any Lawyers who are Ron Paul supporters out there?

musicmax
12-30-2007, 10:20 AM
Mr. Lepard,

Do you have a direct phone number for Kent Snyder or anybody of that ilk at the campaign? I have Rand Paul's number and a number for RP also, if you want to get them personally involved. PM me if interested...

For the MILLIONTH time,

LLEPARD'S ADS ARE INDEPENDENT FROM THE OFFICIAL CAMPAIGN AND FEDERAL LAW REQUIRES THAT THERE BE NO COORDINATION BETWEEN THE TWO.

Ozwest
12-30-2007, 10:21 AM
LLepard asked me to call RP on his behalf, and I just spoke with good doctor. I suggested that he talk to Kent Snyder about an ad that would incorporate this snub, along with the Fix News snub, and he said that he would like to do something like that. He added that the theme should be "What are they afraid of..."

Nice work!

SteveMartin
12-30-2007, 10:22 AM
It was great to talk to Dr. Paul and see that he does indeed understand and share our concerns about these incredible snubs that have absolutely no basis in fairness or reality. RP is at least 3rd or 4th in NH's bogus polls, and we all know that if we can get OUR OWN polling done before the NH primary that we can PROVE he is doing far better than that!

Please ChipIn to getting these done. We still need $6800...

www.TheFreedomNetwork.US

Mr. White
12-30-2007, 10:23 AM
Messed up??????????

Messed up my arse!

FFS!!!!!!

JAYSUS! This is gonna get ugly. These bastards will stop at nothing. They'll steal Ron's votes for sure.

NO MORE MR NICE GUY.

We need to stop pussyfooting around here. They are stealing the election from under our noses and there are people on here saying 'post a letter' or 'phone so and so'

If thsi pans out like I suspect it will, you people better unlock your gun cabinets and stock up on tinned food. There's gonna be fight

That's the second time you've advocated armed violence in this thread. I suggest you reign it in one notch and read the forum rules regarding posts.

hillertexas

Amazing...Amazing

ecliptic
If this pans out like I suspect it will, you people better unlock your gun cabinets and stock up on tinned food. There's gonna be fight

Please don't advocate violence .... ever.

Let's say you and a bunch of other angry gun-toting revolutionaries DO go out and attack some news outlet ( hypothetical suggestion: CNN headquarters in Atlanta ) and thanks to brilliant planning and execution you manage to wipe out every scumbag "personality" and all the executives and upper management. GREAT!!!

What would happen next?

Total police-state crack-down.

Martial law.

Suspension of any remaining Constitutional rights.

"Game" over. You lose. Everyone loses.

You cannot resort to violence. This HAS to be a peaceful revolution or it WILL fail.

Violence is the easy way out - non-violence requires brilliant strategy, "thinking outside the box", persistence, dedication, faith, will, heart....

We have all those things and we CAN win!

RP-Republican
Union Leader Corporation
100 William Loeb Drive
P.O. Box 9555
Manchester, N.H. 03108-9555
(603) 668-4321 or (800) 562-8218

Newsroom e-mail (news tips, inquiries, news releases): writeus@unionleader.com
Send e-mail to Letters to the Editor: letters@theunionleader.com

Office hours: Monday to Friday, 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 5 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.

Have a news tip or question? Call (800) 562-8218 or (603) 668-4321
John Toole, city editor, ext. 320

Newsroom FAX: (603) 668-0382

Dan Klaus
Would be nice to have some resolution on this inexcusable act...thanks Steve...please keep us updated...curious as to what the paper will say and how they will make amends...

SteveMartin
12-30-2007, 10:24 AM
For the MILLIONTH time,

LLEPARD'S ADS ARE INDEPENDENT FROM THE OFFICIAL CAMPAIGN AND FEDERAL LAW REQUIRES THAT THERE BE NO COORDINATION BETWEEN THE TWO.

True, and RP reminded me of that as well during our discussion, but he then quickly added that there certainly is no reason that a snub like this couldn't be incorporated into an ad.

IHaveaDream
12-30-2007, 10:25 AM
I wish I could buy a full page ad in USA Today. I would have the entire page blank except for one brief statement at the very bottom: "This paid advertisment for Presidental candidate Ron Paul was sponsored by the American political establishment".

freelance
12-30-2007, 10:25 AM
For the MILLIONTH time,

...as opposed to the media COLLUSION to bury anything Ron Paul?

I feel like I'm watching some sort of Twilight Zone rerun!

hillertexas
12-30-2007, 10:28 AM
That's the second time you've advocated armed violence in this thread. I suggest you reign it in one notch and read the forum rules regarding posts.

I think its time for Mattsa to be reported

Bilgefisher
12-30-2007, 10:29 AM
I would like to hear the reasons why the didn't run the ad before I go running off screaming bloody murder. Its easy to insight a riot around here. I wish people would take a deep breathe, calm down and use their heads.

If this is deliberate then give em hell, but use your heads.

SteveMartin
12-30-2007, 10:29 AM

1913_to_2008
12-30-2007, 10:30 AM
//

Falseflagop
12-30-2007, 10:30 AM

I just emailed Linda.

Freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, I practice. Even if you file some type of temporary restraining order it will not get heard and the point will be MOOT. These people are crooks, its all a conspiracy, so those people who don't believe in such things as being true better start now. they will commit voter fraud to get their results. time re-evalute how to deal with crooks.

SteveMartin
12-30-2007, 10:33 AM
Please help by chipping in to conduct OUR OWN professional polls before the NH primary. The results will be a LOT more truthful, and could also be part of a very effective last minute ad. We need $6800 more to get them done:

www.TheFreedomNetwork.US

Mattsa
12-30-2007, 10:34 AM
I know, I practice. Even if you file some type of temporary restraining order it will not get heard and the point will be MOOT. These people are crooks, its all a conspiracy, so those people who don't believe in such things as being true better start now. they will commit voter fraud to get their results. time re-evalute how to deal with crooks.

Correct I'm afraid

In 2 weeks time, the whole thing will be a whole new paradigm

They are gonna steal votes from RP to force him out. Game over

freelance
12-30-2007, 10:36 AM
Correct I'm afraid

Not so quick there.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=68690

Why can't the grassroots fund some of these recounts in crucial states?

SteveMartin
12-30-2007, 10:37 AM
Correct I'm afraid

Not if national HQ has their act together and has prepared the necessary paperwork, etc. for immediate recounts in suspicious precincts. This has been discussed at length on other threads. It can be done. But, it must be done IMMEDIATELY and before the vote is certified.

From what I have heard the campaign is on top of this, but...well...let's just say, I hope they are more on top of this crucial issue than some others...

Shink
12-30-2007, 10:37 AM
You cannot resort to violence. This HAS to be a peaceful revolution or it WILL fail.

Violence is the easy way out - non-violence requires brilliant strategy, "thinking outside the box", persistence, dedication, faith, will, heart....

Sounds like you listed every element of a violent revolution to me.

ecliptic
12-30-2007, 10:38 AM

Yes - I agree they will lie, cheat, and steal the elections any which way possible. I expected this all along. I'm prepared for it and NO - it will not be "game over". Just a new hurdle to clear in the sprint to the finish line. WE WILL PREVAIL.

Ozwest
12-30-2007, 10:38 AM
I was under the impression that in Iowa the ballots were counted in front of representatives of each candidate?

ecliptic
12-30-2007, 10:40 AM
Sounds like you listed every element of a violent revolution to me.

Sounds like you're "part of the problem"

Mattsa
12-30-2007, 10:42 AM
Not if national HQ has their act together and has prepared the necessary paperwork, etc. for immediate recounts in suspicious precincts. This has been discussed at length on other threads. It can be done. But, it must be done IMMEDIATELY and before the vote is certified.

From what I have heard the campaign is on top of this, but...well...let's just say, I hope they are more on top of this crucial issue than some others...

This is absolutely crucial

People need to be aware of how the system works and know about any steps they can undertake to protect their vote and how to keep an eye on what's going on

There's no doubt, they are going to play dirty.

People need to understand this and be prepared to challange (peacefully) anything that looks suspicious.

LibertyEagle
It was great to talk to Dr. Paul and see that he does indeed understand and share our concerns about these incredible snubs that have absolutely no basis in fairness or reality. RP is at least 3rd or 4th in NH's bogus polls, and we all know that if we can get OUR OWN polling done before the NH primary that we can PROVE he is doing far better than that!

www.TheFreedomNetwork.US

Steve,
1. If the campaign thinks this is important, why don't they pay for the poll?
2. You say you have Ron Paul's personal phone number. Who are you and what is your relationship to Dr. Paul?

Just wondering...

Truth Warrior
Perhaps the "Live free or DIE!" state has now made a very unfortunate decision. :) ;)

MsDoodahs

lol, I haven't believed that line of bullshit in years.

I feel kinda bad for those who are just now figuring it out...

KingTheoden
12-30-2007, 10:43 AM
This is terrible news, Mr. Llepard. I completely agree with your assessment that a run in today's edition was irreplaceable; all of the people off from work, able to bomb through the paper and then tell their fellow New Year's party goers about Ron Paul.

It is not a black helicopter-esque statement to accuse the Union Leader of deliberately failing to run the ad. Frankly, it is the only logical assumption to make. Let us know if and when you want us to call and email these guys.

As low and dirty as this is, I cannot say that I am shocked by the mainstream media. They are really uncloaking now.

Falseflagop
12-30-2007, 10:44 AM
They commited voter fraud in the iowa Straw Poll this past summer and will do the same. the campiagn needs to come out and call them on it this time no pandering to the crooks this time like they did in the summer. i can understand they did not want to be labelled as whiners but now all of RON PAUL NATION understands what they will do. Fox excluded RP from the debate and now larry's AD will not be run? Still do not believe in conspircaies? Small faction that runs this nation? Wake up people we are up against the scum of the scum of the earth.

rich34
In Iowa it's the republican party that holds the caucus not the state government. Does that make it easier or harder to hack? Seem to me it would be easier to pay someone off in the Iowa state republican party and get the results you want.

SteveMartin
I was under the impression that in Iowa the ballots were counted in front of representatives of each candidate?

That may be so, but Pat Buchanan's experience (from his own mouth on C-SPAN a week ago) is that the numbers that are then sent to Des Moines and reported are often different. He commented that his own people in Dubuque and some of the other river towns were showing much higher results for himself than were eventually reported.

Dan Klaus
Hand count in Iowa...100K....perhaps the official campaign can consider funding this new poll stevemartin won't let up about....curious that you have the good doctors direct line...

AlisaOR
Union Leader Corporation
100 William Loeb Drive
P.O. Box 9555
Manchester, N.H. 03108-9555
(603) 668-4321 or (800) 562-8218

Newsroom e-mail (news tips, inquiries, news releases): writeus@unionleader.com
Send e-mail to Letters to the Editor: letters@theunionleader.com

Office hours: Monday to Friday, 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 5 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.

Have a news tip or question? Call (800) 562-8218 or (603) 668-4321
John Toole, city editor, ext. 320

Newsroom FAX: (603) 668-0382

So should we start contacting them. I'm thinking it won't help until Wednesday with New Years.

mconder
This is a mass media lockdown

There is VIRTUALLY NOTHING being printed in the UK press

Andrew Sullivan, a supposed Ron Paul supported had an article about Iowa in the UK times this morning. There was NOT ONE SINGLE MENTION of Ron Paul in that article. If you post a message mentioning Ron Paul it will not get posted. My IP address has been blocked by The Times to prevent me posting any comments pertaining to the election

PEOPLE THIS IS WAR

The conspirators are going to prevent Ron Paul getting any exposure in the media and they will use election fraud to decimate the vote for Ron Paul in the primaries.

Someone needs to fully document all of the media abuses since this began around last May. I think we need to make a compelling case and consider class action against the government for influencing supposedly private media outlets.

LibertyEagle
12-30-2007, 10:45 AM

Yeah, that was my understanding too.

torchbearer
12-30-2007, 10:48 AM
FUCK PETITIONS!!!!!!!!!!

+999999999

tsetsefly
12-30-2007, 10:49 AM
+999999999

agree, what do these petitions do? nothing...

SteveMartin
12-30-2007, 10:49 AM
Steve,
1. If the campaign thinks this is important, why don't they pay for the poll?
2. You say you have Ron Paul's personal phone number. Who are you and what is your relationship to Dr. Paul?

Just wondering...

1. Well, because if it was paid for by them, instead of by common citizens, it would be that much harder for us to get media to cover the results, and you know the MSM shills would harp on that point alone, and not even mention the results.

2. I am a meetup coordinator--one of the earliest, #17 in northern Maine. I was the leader of the cheering section that DOMINATED the pre-debate rally at St. Anselm's College in NH back on May 5th, and had the opportunity to meet with Dr. Paul afterwards. I am the guy in the black suit (and the red face...lol...) in the YouTube videos of that rally. I had to croak to Dr. Paul afterwards, as I could barely speak!

SteveMartin
12-30-2007, 10:50 AM
Someone needs to fully document all of the media abuses since this began around last May. I think we need to make a compelling case and consider class action against the government for influencing supposedly private media outlets.

I've been doing that, and have collected over 30 hours of video tape.

Mattsa
12-30-2007, 10:50 AM
+999999999

I was watching a video by G E Griffin talking about a cruise ship taken over by pirates (an analogy to the corporate takeover of America)

He said, one of the things that is a complete waste of time is petitioning these people. THEY DON'T CARE!

I repeat! THEY DON'T CARE

Dave Wood
12-30-2007, 10:51 AM
Has everyone forgotten already...what happened to llepards usa today ad that was supposed to appear on page number 2, TWO. It ended up in the second section on page number 3!!!!

If this is whats going on in NH just imagine what Drew Ivers`s is dealing with in Iowa??

This is so wrong!

tsetsefly
12-30-2007, 10:53 AM
I was watching a video by G E Griffin talking about a cruise ship taken over by pirates (an analogy to the corporate takeover of America)

He said, one of the things that is a complete waste of time is petitioning these people. THEY DON'T CARE!

agree!

IHaveaDream
12-30-2007, 10:54 AM
First it's the Fox News thing. Now this. Could the Clinton Machine be playing a role in these efforts? We all know that the Democratic candidate has already been coronated. Can you imagine if Hillary had to face off against Ron Paul? America would literally be choosing between a record of honesty and a record of dishonesty.

Shink
12-30-2007, 10:54 AM
Sounds like you're "part of the problem"

So..."the problem" is a libertarian Ron Paul supporter? A combat veteran? You seem confused about what problems we have in the world.

torchbearer
12-30-2007, 10:55 AM

Yeh, everyone needs to see that video.
It's a seminar by G. Edward Griffon, everyone on here, especially the apologist need to watch it: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6015291679758430958

fj45lvr
12-30-2007, 10:55 AM
WOW, am I really dreaming? Is our country really being ran by the people or someone else? Sue them.

Well the answer to that is OBVIOUS.

Until papers and networks and businesses and their PRINCIPLES in charge actually get "hit" with REAL ATTACKS to property and their safety nothing is gonna change.....take that message from what our OWN revolutionary history has shown us and what the "sons of liberty" had to do to secure FREEDOM from tyrants.

make no mistake that the tyrants run the "machine" right now. They are currently laughing at us all with their smug grins knowing they have MORE of everything...

I am excited to see them eventually take the first SALVO and wipe off the smug grins.

"GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH".

torchbearer
12-30-2007, 10:59 AM
It's a seminar by G. Edward Griffon, everyone on here, especially the apologist need to watch it: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6015291679758430958

everyone needs to watch this video!!!!!!!!!

Myerz
12-30-2007, 11:01 AM
Settle down........

Just the facts man....just the facts......and it appears we have none.

Can you say knee-jerk reactions?

Misesian
12-30-2007, 11:02 AM
This is great, sabotage by the NH Union Leader now. We'll see if it was sabotage on whether or not they run this ad EVERY SINGLE DAY until next sunday now to make up for a crucial "honest mistake" that was not the fault of the customer.

That's it, I'm grabbing my sign now and gonna go sign wave solo on a busy intersection for about 30 minutes and than go canvass two blocks. This was supposed to be my day off, thanks for lighting the fire Union Leader! :mad:

SteveMartin
12-30-2007, 11:04 AM
What we have is two verbal confirmations directly to L.Lepard that the ad was running on Sunday, and we have proof the check left in time.

I suppose they might try to say, "Oh, we never got the check," but were that the case, they darned sure should have contacted LL to tell him there was a problem.

Go ahead and believe this was an innocent slip up, if it makes you feel safer to live in the "democratic" society we currently inhabit.

Thanehand
12-30-2007, 11:04 AM
While we wait for status updates, write some letters to Michigan, South Carolina and Florida and get them in the mail! http://www.louislogan.com/letters/index.asp

DirtMcGirt
12-30-2007, 11:06 AM
Ok so was the ad run or not?

Galileo Galilei
12-30-2007, 11:08 AM

www.TheFreedomNetwork.US

I have contracted with Scott Rasmussen for over two dozens polls. Be very careful when you commission a poll.

# 1) sometimes you don't get the results you expect.

# 2) if the questions are not asked just right, no one will believe the answers.

Bradley in DC
12-30-2007, 11:09 AM

Um, no, it's "evidence" of no such thing unless you know more than has been posted here. Let's not run off half-cocked--that's how we embarrass the good doctor. Let's find out what the contract says, confirm a breach, and make good arguments on the facts. ;)

(Then we crucify them. :D)

UtahApocalypse
12-30-2007, 11:09 AM
So first off the Union Leader endorses John McCain, They next accept a contract and PAY for a 'Time Critical' Advertisement to run, Imagine the Ad possibly being a major 1 day sale for the end of year on Monday. The Ad MUST run this Sunday to be effective. The paper receives the Ad and finds it to be a political piece in support of Ron Paul, who is running against their endorsed candidate. Come the Sunday of the Ad it dos not run?? I see so many things wrong with that I don't know where to start.

All I can say is......... Larry, when you OWN the Union Leader I am sure you will always keep it liberty minded. This should be a major news story of political corruption and media bias.

torchbearer
12-30-2007, 11:12 AM
Um, no, it's "evidence" of no such thing unless you know more than has been posted here. Let's not run off half-cocked--that's how we embarrass the good doctor. Let's find out what the contract says, confirm a breach, and make good arguments on the facts. ;)

HOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.doubleviking.com/dv_images/battle_scenes/stirling.jpg
:D

Eric21ND
We should buy every issue of this newspaper from now until the primary and have a HUGE marshmellow roast with the papers being the fire wood....and I'm being serious.

SteveMartin

Indeed. A bit of un-necessary rhetorical flourish there (I always enjoyed reading Patrick Henry over Thomas Jefferson...it's that innate rebel instinct...lol...)

Agreed. Point well taken.

ItsTime
12-30-2007, 11:18 AM
tell us in when to unhold :D

Any news?

HOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.doubleviking.com/dv_images/battle_scenes/stirling.jpg
:D

SteveMartin
12-30-2007, 11:18 AM
I have contracted with Scott Rasmussen for over two dozens polls. Be very careful when you commission a poll.

# 1) sometimes you don't get the results you expect.

# 2) if the questions are not asked just right, no one will believe the answers.

Agreed. We will be very careful about constructing the poll to OUR satisfaction, and I have some people who know a lot more about effective polling that I do advising me. Please do so as well...but let's find another means than this thread...

Thanks for your post!

SteveMartin
12-30-2007, 11:23 AM
OK...I've got to go get some work done. Would someone please call me if/when there is any important new development in this case, OR if L.Lepard returns and needs anything from me with regard to my discussion with RP?

TIA...

My number is 207-532-3635.

Bradley in DC
Indeed. A bit of un-necessary rhetorical flourish there (I always enjoyed reading Patrick Henry over Thomas Jefferson...it's that innate rebel instinct...lol...)

Agreed. Point well taken.

Time and place, I guess we need to get our Thomas Jefferson in line before running off all Patrick Henry, though I'm more a Madison man myself.

Only on a Ron Paul forum... :)

BrianH
I would encourage people to take their own initiative and buy their own ads. We've created quite a few in Iowa: see: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=65555

And Shane from Texas has an ad buy for 37 papers in Iowa beginning today. See;
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=63899

torchbearer
12-30-2007, 11:25 AM
Time and place, I guess we need to get our Thomas Jefferson in line before running off all Patrick Henry, though I'm more a Madison man myself.

Only on a Ron Paul forum... :)

Yes, indeed.. only on a ron paul forum. that's why I love engaging in conversations on this forum... more intellectually stimulating (sometimes) than talking to my friends here at home.

Dave Wood
12-30-2007, 11:26 AM
somewhat off topic but what about a revolutionary war cannon as the next campaign dollar widget. When the number is hit, the fuse is lit and the cannon fires??

We can all imagine who we would like to see that cannon aimed at, cant we?

BLS
12-30-2007, 11:27 AM
I agree we need to hold off until we hear the final answer from LLepard.

That being said...if they processed his check and they won't make good to his satisfaction, THEN we get on the phones, emails and fax lines.

ItsTime
12-30-2007, 11:30 AM
The problem is they can not make good (if the contract states the ad would run today) because today has already happened. Now his ad will run only a few short days before the primary (if they run it next week) and that does not give people that much time to find out who Ron Paul is or rediscover what he stands for.

Plus the Sunday paper will often be looked at throughout the week getting to more people. With it being run today, he had a weeks worth of people picking up the sunday paper and reading it. Printing the ad next week you only get a few days.

I agree we need to hold off until we hear the final answer from LLepard.

That being said...if they processed his check and they won't make good to his satisfaction, THEN we get on the phones, emails and fax lines.

ecliptic
12-30-2007, 11:32 AM
So..."the problem" is a libertarian Ron Paul supporter? A combat veteran? You seem confused about what problems we have in the world.

If you are advocating violence then you are not in any way helping Ron Paul get elected.

If I misunderstood then I'm sorry...

robofx
12-30-2007, 11:34 AM
PEOPLE THIS IS WAR

I guess we need to seriously start asking ourselves this question:

WWTFD?

(What Would The Founders Do?)

If memory serves, it had something to do with "the whites of their eyes." But then again, the Founders were just a bunch of terrorists.

Mattsa
12-30-2007, 11:38 AM
I guess we need to seriously start asking ourselves this question:

WWTFD?

(What Would The Founders Do?)

If memory serves, it had something to do with "the whites of their eyes." But then again, the Founders were just a bunch of terrorists.

Well, before we get too excited we need to get through the next couple weeks and see what happens. It ain't looking good to be honest but there will be other options to explore before getting too mad

beachmaster
12-30-2007, 11:38 AM
Since the Sunday edition is SO valuable (the more so THIS particular Sunday) you can make the reasonable argument that the ONLY acceptable restitution is to run the ad for the REST OF THE WEEK, including NEXT Sunday.

Furthermore, I think a case can be made for violation of any "influencing the election" laws.

Good luck Mr. Lepard, the true American People are on your side brother!

krott5333
12-30-2007, 11:39 AM

I just emailed Linda.

Freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah! rip off their scrotum! (metaphorically of course)

ItsTime
12-30-2007, 11:40 AM
QFT if the contract does say it should be run today.

Since the Sunday edition is SO valuable (the more so THIS particular Sunday) you can make the reasonable argument that the ONLY acceptable restitution is to run the ad for the REST OF THE WEEK, including NEXT Sunday.

Furthermore, I think a case can be made for violation of any "influencing the election" laws.

crazyfacedjenkins
12-30-2007, 11:41 AM
Messed up??????????

Messed up my arse!

FFS!!!!!!

NO MORE MR NICE GUY.

Exactly! I wonder how some people survive, "Well my boss just stole my bonus, I better write him a nasty letter."

Shink
12-30-2007, 11:43 AM

The sad thing about G. Edward Griffin is that as much reason as there seems to be to respect him--he turns out to be a GLOBALIST?! What the fuck?! Well....I WAS gonna post the youtube as evidence...but it's been removed. He talked to a crowd about how there should be a global government because governments do things that we couldn't do ourselves/understand, etc. It was disgusting. So was the antisemite dude that put it on youtube, though.

LibertyEagle
12-30-2007, 11:45 AM
The sad thing about G. Edward Griffin is that as much reason as there seems to be to respect him--he turns out to be a GLOBALIST?! What the fuck?! Well....I WAS gonna post the youtube as evidence...but it's been removed. He talked to a crowd about how there should be a global government because governments do things that we couldn't do ourselves/understand, etc. It was disgusting. So was the antisemite dude that put it on youtube, though.

No kidding? :eek:

Ozwest
12-30-2007, 11:46 AM
Isn't it funny, I put out a couple of calls for a lawyer to come forward and help llepard with some advice with his ad.

If I would have asked for a harpsichord repairer or an aardvark trainer, or a 40 year old virgin, someone would have stood up by now...

Badger Paul
12-30-2007, 11:48 AM
"Hello, Concord Monitor, guess what the Union-Leader did to us....."

fj45lvr
12-30-2007, 11:49 AM

GOOD LUCK. You won't get more than 2 days though.

They can have one of dozens of "good sounding excuses" to cover their end.

They just stuck him and thats it folks...deal with it because things aren't "fair" out there in the big bad world (ask the palestinians for confirmation).

freelance
12-30-2007, 11:51 AM

Petitioning is a "feel good" activity to keep you occupied.

Dave Wood
12-30-2007, 11:53 AM
Isn't it funny, I put out a couple of calls for a lawyer to come forward and help llepard with some advice with his ad.

If I would have asked for a harpsichord repairer or an aardvark trainer, or a 40 year old virgin, someone would have stood up by now...

Oz, an attorney did step up a couple of pages ago. He said if llepard went that route, there would be no resolution until it was way too late.

Mattsa
12-30-2007, 11:54 AM
Petitioning is a "feel good" activity to keep you occupied.

That's great!

You just go ahead and wear out your ballpoint pens

It won't make any bloody difference

torchbearer
12-30-2007, 11:55 AM

He was talking about a consitutionally bound world government with limited powers to help in global projects. philosophically, it makes sense... if its a individualist government, it would allow for great things...and insure freedom for ALL.

To take it out of context, or to say he endorsed a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT like we think of it today(ran by collectivist) would be misleading people about what he is talking about...
An international confederation bound by a strict constitution is not evil.

freelance
That's great!

You just go ahead and wear out your ballpoint pens

It won't make any bloody difference

Uh, HELLOOOOOOOOOO, I was agreeing with you. Petitions have become a useless waste of time.

Galileo Galilei
Agreed. We will be very careful about constructing the poll to OUR satisfaction, and I have some people who know a lot more about effective polling that I do advising me. Please do so as well...but let's find another means than this thread...

Thanks for your post!

I have all sorts of data and information regarding polling for alternative and unorthodox candidates, including sample questions to ask. If you are interested, please send me an email. Or you can google: rolf lindgren poll or polls

I have worked with Aaron Russo, Michael Badnarik, Ed Thompson (Tommy Thompson's brother), and Judge Jim Gray (California) on scientific polls, which can be used for publicity, fundraising, and market research.

torchbearer
12-30-2007, 12:00 PM
//

torchbearer
12-30-2007, 12:02 PM
THE CREED OF FREEDOM put together by G. Edward Griffon

INTRINSIC NATURE OF RIGHTS
I believe that only individuals have rights, not the collective group; that these rights are intrinsic to each individual, not granted by the state; for if the state has the power to grant them, it also has the power to deny them, and that is incompatible with personal liberty.
I believe that a just government derives its power solely from the governed. Therefore, the state must never presume to do anything beyond what individual citizens also have the right to do. Otherwise, the state is a power unto itself and becomes the master instead of the servant of society.

SUPREMACY OF THE INDIVIDUAL
I believe that one of the greatest threats to freedom is to allow any group, no matter its numeric superiority, to deny the rights of the minority; and that one of the primary functions of just government is to protect each individual from the greed and passion of the majority.

FREEDOM OF CHOICE
I believe that desirable social and economic objectives are better achieved by voluntary action than by coercion of law. I believe that social tranquility and brotherhood are better achieved by tolerance, persuasion, and the power of good example than by coercion of law. I believe that those in need are better served by charity, which is the giving of one's own money, than by welfare, which is the giving of other people's money through coercion of law.

EQUALITY UNDER LAW
I believe that all citizens should be equal under law, regardless of their national origin, race, religion, gender, education, economic status, life style, or political opinion. Likewise, no class should be given preferential treatment, regardless of the merit or popularity of its cause. To favor one class over another is not equality under law.

PROPER ROLE OF GOVERNMENT
I believe that the proper role of government is negative, not positive; defensive, not aggressive. It is to protect, not to provide; for if the state is granted the power to provide for some, it must also be able to take from others, and once that power is granted, there are those who will seek it for their advantage. It always leads to legalized plunder and loss of freedom. If government is powerful enough to give us everything we want, it is also powerful enough to take from us everything we have. Therefore, the proper function of government is to protect the lives, liberty, and property of its citizens; nothing more. That government is best which governs least.

Mattsa
12-30-2007, 12:02 PM
Uh, HELLOOOOOOOOOO, I was agreeing with you. Petitions have become a useless waste of time.

I have to laugh when i hear people in the UK say they are gonna write to their MP

Incidently, the UK is a fine example of where America is heading. We are already living in a totalitarian state here. This is why I get a little wound up and I've just had a warning from the forum administrator telling me to shut the f*** up

So I'm going to go have a nice hot cup of tea now, meditate and watch some Benny Hill shows :D

UtahApocalypse
12-30-2007, 12:04 PM

+1 'This is Why a Media Outlet Should NOT Endorse Candidates.'

jacksit
12-30-2007, 12:11 PM
I'm an attorney, but I'm not going to post legal advice online. Instead of looking for an attorney in NH, he needs to be looking for a judge that will hear the case early this week. Otherwise, any resolution will come too late to do much good.

jgmaynard
12-30-2007, 12:14 PM
I checked the Union Leader today, it definantly wasn't in there. I tried to get a Nashua Telegraph to check, but the store was sold out.

JM

Shink
12-30-2007, 12:18 PM
He was talking about a consitutionally bound world government with limited powers to help in global projects. philosophically, it makes sense... if its a individualist government, it would allow for great things...and insure freedom for ALL.

To take it out of context, or to say he endorsed a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT like we think of it today(ran by collectivist) would be misleading people about what he is talking about...

Did you see the video I'm talking about? I don't remember him talking about a government that I'd consider 'friendly'. Maybe so.

I do for sure love THIS, though: http://www.beearly.com/pdfFiles/Jekyll10112006.pdf

It's a PDF, but I would love for you all to read this about the Federal Reserve's scam, which he puts into easily understood terms, and for this to spread to everyone you know.

Mister Grieves
12-30-2007, 12:22 PM
Incidently, the UK is a fine example of where America is heading. We are already living in a totalitarian state here. This is why I get a little wound up and I've just had a warning from the forum administrator telling me to shut the f*** up

So I'm going to go have a nice hot cup of tea now, meditate and watch some Benny Hill shows :D

I'm in the U.S. but I feel your frustration, man.

We'll fight the good fight in whatever manner that may be.

LizF
12-30-2007, 12:26 PM
I checked the Union Leader today, it definantly wasn't in there. I tried to get a Nashua Telegraph to check, but the store was sold out.

JM

I saw someone post (on another forum) that the Nashua Telegraph did carry the ad (page A-8).

This ad comes out the same day the Telegraph endorses McCain for the GOP primary:
http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071230/OPINION01/228549063

(BTW: I posted this in the "General Politics forum")

AgentPaul001
12-30-2007, 12:29 PM
My parents are far from conspiracy cooks in-fact McCain is their #1 right now, but I told them about how the Ad was paid for & set, but not run and they both flat-out stated someone got paid off lol.

You don't just forget to run a full page ad, SOMETHING has to go in that spot. They broke contract and you deserve ample compensation, hopefully in the form of comp'd advertising. This is BY FAR the best ad spot you could possibly get, since people are still making up their minds, and you will never be able to recover the value of it.

However you should get fullpage ads all 5 weekdays and in next weeks sunday as well?

jointhefightforfreedom
12-30-2007, 12:30 PM
THIS REALLY PISSES ME THE F OFF!!
I bet they are gonna play the "we have to abide by the fair political ads" and we didn't
have enough space to abide by the law in running official campaign ads!

Secondly, The NH GOP officials need to get thier head out of thier ass and start dictating the format of the forums and debates. instead of taking orders from fox or any other media outlet

You can't tell me the NH GOP "the sponsors of events" can't not allow fox in the building to broadcast the event! They can they just don't have the balls to do it!
The answer to the people just as any other voted in official!

PimpBlimp
12-30-2007, 12:31 PM
This is insane

Mattsa
12-30-2007, 12:31 PM
I'm in the U.S. but I feel your frustration, man.

We'll fight the good fight in whatever manner that may be.

Thankyou.

I don't think the average american has any idea what it's like to live in the UK these days.

Petrol is about $11 a gallon

Over 50% of our income is robbed by the state

A small 2 bedroom flat where I live will cost you $400,000

There are armies of government snoopers who will spy on your property and your car

We are the most surveillanced people in the world apart from China.

The government keep electronic records of everything.....and lose them in the post once in a while so that criminal gangs have access to peoples' social security information, dates of birth etc etc

About half the working people in the UK are public service workers

The polarization of wealth has never been greater

We have had a bank failure, Northern Rock. The director is still in his job. He should be in jail.

Our politicians are totally corrupt and the media is owned.

The education system is in ruins and designed specifically to FAIL to EDUCATE people. IT IS DELIBERATE AND ENGINEERED TO TURN OUT ROBOTS who will spend their lives watching 200 channels of crap on TV, drink themselves into oblivion every night and keep on spending money on their credit cards like good obedient slaves. The British people are living in a cage and 99% of them don't even realize it.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't allow things in the USA to get as bad as they are here.

beachmaster
12-30-2007, 12:33 PM
However you should get fullpage ads all 5 weekdays and in next weeks sunday as well?

That's what I just said (well now it's a few pages old, lol)!

Anything less, and it's go to the Judge for an emergency ruling time! Followed by a lawsuit. Yes, it would be too late for NH and most other primary states, but the winnings from such a lawsuit could go a long way later to some more public announcements about freedom, our loss of it, etc. in papers down the road.

Maybe he'd win enough to make a nice downpayment on buying the damn newspaper! ;)

UtahApocalypse
12-30-2007, 12:37 PM
Attention NH Residents:

If this problem is not rectified ASAP please cancel any subscription and contact the advertisers in the paper and boycott.

AgentPaul001
12-30-2007, 12:38 PM
Mattsa, I don't want to be mean, but the UK scares me. I've watched over the last five years (and before as well) the country has slipped further and further into oblivion. The security cameras in London scare me to be frank and the tax rates are enormous (as you stated).

Here in the US its not quite that bad YET, but unless we get a sensible leader into congress I fear that we could be heading down that path. I don't think the majority of americans would accept it lying down, but peace & freedom are far preferrable.

Geronimo
12-30-2007, 12:39 PM
I saw someone post (on another forum) that the Nashua Telegraph did carry the ad (page A-8).

That is correct. I have the paper.

Mattsa
12-30-2007, 12:41 PM
Mattsa, I don't want to be mean, but the UK scares me. I've watched over the last five years (and before as well) the country has slipped further and further into oblivion. The security cameras in London scare me to be frank and the tax rates are enormous (as you stated).

Here in the US its not quite that bad YET, but unless we get a sensible leader into congress I fear that we could be heading down that path. I don't think the majority of americans would accept it lying down, but peace & freedom are far preferrable.

You've definitely got a head start!

One of the mainreasons is obvious but I'll probably get banned from the forum for mentioning it.

Look at it this way

This is general Custer's last stand.

If America falls, the whole world will descend into darkness

PimpBlimp
12-30-2007, 01:03 PM
bump

Cleaner44
12-30-2007, 01:07 PM
Maybe applying those funds to leaderboard ads on highly trafficked websites would be a better option. Maybe some billboards. That newspaper does not hold a monopoly on reaching that community.

LibertyEagle
12-30-2007, 01:11 PM
Maybe applying those funds to leaderboard ads on highly trafficked websites would be a better option. Maybe some billboards. That newspaper does not hold a monopoly on reaching that community.

But it does reach out to all those people who we have done little in this campaign to reach. Those who do not have high speed internet access. It is my understanding that there are a lot of such people in New Hampshire.

I am extremely ticked off right now at this newspaper for doing this, but I'm trying my hardest to keep a lid on it. It's completely up to Llepard, but I would think we would do better by trying to get this uh... newspaper to run the ad multiple times during the upcoming week, including next Sunday on say, page A-3.

ceitniear
12-30-2007, 01:23 PM
bump

Shink
12-30-2007, 01:48 PM
Bump

deedles
12-30-2007, 01:57 PM

Mark
12-30-2007, 01:57 PM
Thankyou.

I don't think the average american has any idea what it's like to live in the UK these days.

There are armies of government snoopers who will spy on your property and your car

The government keep electronic records of everything.....and lose them in the post once in a while so that criminal gangs have access to peoples' social security information, dates of birth etc etc

We have had a bank failure, Northern Rock. The director is still in his job. He should be in jail.

The education system is in ruins and designed specifically to FAIL to EDUCATE people. IT IS DELIBERATE AND ENGINEERED TO TURN OUT ROBOTS who will spend their lives watching 200 channels of crap on TV, drink themselves into oblivion every night and keep on spending money on their credit cards like good obedient slaves. The British people are living in a cage and 99% of them don't even realize it.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't allow things in the USA to get as bad as they are here.

Yeah, the U.S still has a couple of those things to go. Not quite there yet.

Petrol's not 11 $/gallon

Not quite so many public service workers

Mark
12-30-2007, 01:59 PM
But it does reach out to all those people who we have done little in this campaign to reach. Those who do not have high speed internet access. It is my understanding that there are a lot of such people in New Hampshire.

I am extremely ticked off right now at this newspaper for doing this, but I'm trying my hardest to keep a lid on it. It's completely up to Llepard, but I would think we would do better by trying to get this uh... newspaper to run the ad multiple times during the upcoming week, including next Sunday on say, page A-3.

I wish the ad could be mailed to the community - paid for by the paper.

Snail mail would garner some attention.

Lord Xar
12-30-2007, 02:09 PM
This friggin BLOWS big time.

Is it JUST THE UNION LEADER? I thought Lawrence was gonna hit the top 10 papers. Can we confirmation on any of them, that they appeared?

which ones did it NOT appear per the contract?

Friggin Union Leader - this is sooo true, papers CANNOT endorse as THIS SEEMS LIKE A TOTALLY SHENNIGAN AND RIGHTLY SO!!!

Macon, GA
12-30-2007, 02:14 PM
unbelievable....

ErikBlack
12-30-2007, 02:15 PM
"The master's tools will never dismantle the master's house." -Audre Lorde

srmpass98
12-30-2007, 02:16 PM
+1

jointhefightforfreedom
12-30-2007, 02:17 PM
Can someone write an article about this slamming the Union Leader?
and i will post it on jointhefightforfreedom.com and have it ranked TOP TEN in google in 24 hrs!!

dirknb@hotmail.com
12-30-2007, 02:24 PM
Yeah, the U.S still has a couple of those things to go. Not quite there yet.

Petrol's not 11 $/gallon

Not quite so many public service workers

Yep, otherwise it's almost the same.

llepard
12-30-2007, 02:52 PM
GOOD LUCK. You won't get more than 2 days though.

They can have one of dozens of "good sounding excuses" to cover their end.

They just stuck him and thats it folks...deal with it because things aren't "fair" out there in the big bad world (ask the palestinians for confirmation).

Yes, but.

If I sue them, like i intend to, I can depose all of their employees to find out how this advertisement conveniently got left out.

Now, all those employees may lie under oath, but I am willing to take those odds.

Everyone calm down, we will get to the bottom of this.

Firm peaceful solutions.

Imagine how much trouble they will have if we can find an insider who will tell us there was an effort to keep the ad out.

LWL

tomveil
12-30-2007, 02:56 PM
Yes, but.

If I sue them, like i intend to, I can depose all of their employees to find out how this advertisement conveniently got left out.

Now, all those employees may lie under oath, but I am willing to take those odds.

Firm peaceful solutions.

Imagine how much trouble they will have if we can find an insider who will tell us there was an effort to keep the ad out.

LWL

Thanks for the update :) This really has me worried with the implications.

SteveMartin
12-30-2007, 02:58 PM
Yes, but.

Firm peaceful solutions.

LWL

Lawrence,

Feel free to call RP or Rand. RP seemed genuinely concerned about this, and I think he will urge the campaign for an appropriate response if the MLU has none.

Good luck and God bless!

kmforpaul
12-30-2007, 03:00 PM
Llepard,

Could you contact an AP journalist, Politico, any MSM source to cover this controversy?

This story has the potential to go viral.

The media loves this kind of controversy, and the more coverage the more the Union Leader will lean in to telling the truth.

AggieforPaul
12-30-2007, 03:02 PM
Thanks once again for your dedication to this campaign.

The Good Doctor
12-30-2007, 03:03 PM
What a joke. Talk about unprofessional!

LWL

Mattsa
12-30-2007, 03:05 PM
Yes, but.

Firm peaceful solutions.

LWL

Hi Lawrence

Greetings from the MAD Englishman

You've done a fantastic job for the campaign geezer!

Total 110% respect

Mark
12-30-2007, 03:08 PM
Yes, but.

Firm peaceful solutions.

LWL

Sweet irony if this gets all of your money back +

spent on the ads including the USA Today one.

martin wesley
12-30-2007, 03:12 PM
Thankyou.

Listen to Mattsa. Never quit questioning. People over here question nothing. And if you do question there is more than one person ready to turn you in to the politicaly correct police. There is no alternative media, no online radio talk shows dealing with U.K. specific topics. There are no outlets for free speech. Some days I ponder that I may actually have to fight my way out of here, or die trying. I just hope I don't have to stand alone. Please don't give up your freedom without a fight.

Naraku
12-30-2007, 03:12 PM

This is Genius!

Tell the Union Leader's competition! This move by them is all about McCain and their endorsement of him. You could see it in the YouTube debate, McCain's scared to death of Ron Paul!

Rede
12-30-2007, 03:26 PM
This is Genius!

Tell the Union Leader's competition! This move by them is all about McCain and their endorsement of him. You could see it in the YouTube debate, McCain's scared to death of Ron Paul!

"McCain, Clinton win Concord Monitor endorsements"
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2007/12/29/mccain-clinton-win-concord-monitor-endorsements/

Naraku
12-30-2007, 03:29 PM
It doesn't have to be the Concord Monitor, just a major paper to bring attention to it.

Any of the papers that carried the ad would be a good place to start.

Mattsa
12-30-2007, 03:29 PM
Listen to Mattsa. Never quit questioning. People over here question nothing. And if you do question there is more than one person ready to turn you in to the politicaly correct police. There is no alternative media, no online radio talk shows dealing with U.K. specific topics. There are no outlets for free speech. Some days I ponder that I may actually have to fight my way out of here, or die trying. I just hope I don't have to stand alone. Please don't give up your freedom without a fight.

You've raised a very interesting point here and that is the absense of local radio.

Radio bandwidth has always been very tightly regulated in the UK. It's much harder to set up a little local radio station. All stations are licenced and if you broadcast anything wide of the mark, they'll just cut you off. Game over there!

The internet has been staring the British people in the face for a decade but nobody has utilised it to get across an alternative political message successfully. So for example, we have UKIP, the United Kingdon Independance Party, who are trying desperately hard to reverse our entry into the United Socialist State of Europe. They are totally marginalized by the media, an occassional radio interview or a brief appearance on TV but not nearly enough exposure to get their message across. They could have used the internet much better, rather like the Ron Paul movement has but they have failed really. Mind you, it's pretty tough when you are up against a system designed to keep people dumb, drunk, entertained by shite on TV ad spending spending spending.

I had dinner with some friends last night. I haven't seen them for a year so I was keen to know how their son had been getting on at school.

He's failed all his exams

Not one pass

I have watched this kid grow up for 10 years. He is a bright kid, not stupid at all, he had great potential

The education system here is DESIGNED to make these kids fail.

That is the truth.........

Terrible isn't it? A tragedy, a criminal tragedy and such a waste.

Don't let America end up like the UK

Another thing.............

The British are incredibly arrogant people. They really still think we are top dog, culturally superior and just better than anyone else. A lot of people in the UK think all Americans are ignorant, McDonald munching, gun wielding psychopaths.

I've visited America a few times now, I lived around Philly for 3 months once and I am always pleasantly surprised how cultured, well educated and polite alot of people are over there.

Am am quite certain, there are enough of these people left in America to turn this situation around.

I have absolute confidence in the American people to save their country

Go for it people!

SteveMartin
12-30-2007, 03:32 PM
Yea...it would appear that McCain is the establishment's favorite now, and their recent shannanigans with Mushareff seems to be timed to help his candidacy.

Both the MUL and the CM have endorsed this nut case.

If he is president on January 19th, 2009, WWIII starts on 1/20/09!

me3
12-30-2007, 03:34 PM
I think we need to get some answers before going off too far on a tangent.

It would be a shame if the ad doesn't run, but there are another 48 states to look at.

ItsTime
12-30-2007, 03:38 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=68878

I think we need to get some answers before going off too far on a tangent.

It would be a shame if the ad doesn't run, but there are another 48 states to look at.

angelatc
12-30-2007, 03:42 PM

Looking at the respect that our government has for our Constitution would have me respectfully disagreeing.

Thunderbolt
12-30-2007, 03:47 PM
Yes, but.

Firm peaceful solutions.

LWL

Mr. Lepard,
I called the paper and spoke to the night news editor. She was very kind and upset about this and wants to make it right. I just PM'd you with a direct contact number.

I am a retired lawyer but this is not my area of law so I cannot be of any use to you. I can tell you though, that lawyers rarely make things better. I suggest you get as much as you can from them right now and then sue later if you still can. Getting the ad in front of the most eyes I would think is more important than going after them.

I also suspect that the contract says, somewhere, we will try to run this on this day, but we cannot guarantee anything and if we mess up we are not liable for anything.

Although, I don't know anything about this area of law and have no idea if that is enough to get them out trouble or not.

Good luck with the name I gave you. Call quickly. Although, she did say she would be there all night, and she really wants to make it right. I don't know if she can, but she seemed to be "above" the ad desk person and could possibly have some influence here.

SteveMartin
12-30-2007, 04:02 PM
Thank you for taking the time to do that, Thunderbolt!

HUGE KUDOS to you!

JohnnyWrath
12-30-2007, 04:43 PM
record all phone calls with these people if possible.

Charles Wilson
12-30-2007, 05:29 PM
It appears that the newspaper and the NH GOP have embraced Fascism. "You will know them by their fruits". Earlier today I sent the following email to Fergus Cullen and a variation to several newspapers, including the New Hampshire newspaper:

Dear Fergus Cullen,

I copied the following from the Baltimore Sun:

"An official at the New Hampshire GOP, which is co-sponsoring the event with Fox, said that Paul might still be included, but the planning for the debate was still coming together and it was ultimately Fox's call".

"The Associated Press reported last week that the candidates participating in the 90-minute forum at St. Anselm College in Goffstown, N.H., will be Mayor Rudy Giuliani, Gov. Mike Huckabee, Sen. John McCain, Gov. Mitt Romney and Sen. Fred Thompson."

This is not Fox's call, this is your call. IMO, without the support of the NH GOP it will not go on. I hope that the debate will be canceled if Ron Paul is not included.

Sir, to deny Ron Paul the opportunity to attend the Fox network presidential debates on the 6th of January in NH is an attack on democracy. What are the neocons afraid of?

As you know, the MSM has blacklisted Ron Paul for the most part. He gets virtually no free face time on television and very little mention in the print media. When he does get free mention in the national media, it is usually an attempt to discredit and marginalize him.

Ron Paul recently made a statement that "Fascism will come wrapped in a flag carrying a cross". He is right on! Does the following look familiar?

Fascism: Various scholars attribute different characteristics to fascism, but the following elements are usually seen as its integral parts: nationalism, statism, militarism, totalitarianism, anti-communism, corporatism, populism, collectivism, and opposition to political and economic liberalism. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism.

Fraudulent Elections: Sometimes elections in fascist nations are a complete sham. Other times elections are manipulated by smear campaigns against or even assassination of opposition candidates, use of legislation to control voting numbers or political district boundaries, and manipulation of the media. Fascist nations also typically use their judiciaries to manipulate or control elections.

Regards

Charles F. Wilson

Charles Wilson
12-30-2007, 05:44 PM
If you are advocating violence then you are not in any way helping Ron Paul get elected.

If I misunderstood then I'm sorry...

I agree, violence is not an option, Civil disobedience is. If and when the time comes we will need to get together and strategize. One of the first things would be to put together a legal team with funds to sustain it. We will need to follow the examples set by Gandhi.

Laja
12-30-2007, 06:59 PM
Lawrence,

Feel free to call RP or Rand. RP seemed genuinely concerned about this, and I think he will urge the campaign for an appropriate response if the MLU has none.

Good luck and God bless!

This is a grassroots effort. The official campaign cannot get involved.

Laja
12-30-2007, 07:04 PM
Okay guys, I wrote a letter to the paper and here's the response I got back:

We publish candidates' ads without regard to our editorial page opinions.
To do anything else would be unethical behavior and bad business. Both should be avoided!
I will look into this first thing tomorrow morning.

Charles Perkins, UnionLeader.com

AgentPaul001
12-30-2007, 07:06 PM
Guys lets let llepard handle this before things spin out of control.

EDIT: Or at least I think that'd be the best course of action until we know whats actually occured.

literatim
12-30-2007, 07:08 PM
This royally pisses me off.

Cyclone
12-30-2007, 07:30 PM

EDIT: Or at least I think that'd be the best course of action until we know whats actually occured.
+1

Mark
12-30-2007, 07:32 PM

+1 - the paper is aware - no need for further communication - llepard is on it - he is quite capable of handling the situation

Cyclone
12-30-2007, 07:41 PM
Any idea what is happening Mark? We haven't had an update in hours.

Mark
12-30-2007, 07:56 PM
Any idea what is happening Mark? We haven't had an update in hours.

Nothing other than what's been posted. I would imagine Larry took the wise council and proceeded and is busy working out the details.

No posts is a good sign IMO. Probably means things are going in his favor.

It's probably a good time for all to chill and work towards garnering more support for Ron.

I'm sure the paper doesn't want the wrath of the "Ron Paul Nation" at their door like Fox News had.

The paper will make a wise decision. I doubt they've sold their soul. Although pressure from on high can be intense.

It would be too obvious towards malicious intent for the paper and the powers that be to not proceed in a fair manner at this point.

SteveMartin
12-30-2007, 08:14 PM
Ron Paul himself is also on it. Let's let those two (Lepard and Paul) deal with it.

llepard
12-30-2007, 08:18 PM
The paper is claiming it is an honest mistake. No surprise there.

They will run it tomorrow on Page A2. Tommorrow is not Sunday.

I am going to sleep on the matter.

But, my initial reaction is that one day is not going to satisfy me. I think I am going to continue with my original plan. Tomorrow I will be getting a lawyer involved.

We do not know if it was intentional or not, although my gut tells me it was.

I would really like to know what the deal is so I think I will keep pushing.

Good night. LWL

Minnesota Chris
12-30-2007, 08:33 PM
Good luck Mr. Lepard; you're absolutely right, the Monday paper is a far cry from Sunday. I hope you and the paper can find a reasonable solution. Thank you again for all your efforts in the name of liberty, peace, and freedom!

Big Lou
12-30-2007, 08:41 PM
This may have already been brought up, but does the Monday paper have the same readership numbers as the Sunday? I doubt it. If the negotiated price was for a certain level of readership, then they owe you a partial refund or additional days.

SteveMartin
12-30-2007, 08:47 PM

But, my initial reaction is that one day is not going to satisfy me. I think I am going to continue with my original plan. Tomorrow I will be getting a lawyer involved.

Good night. LWL

I DEFINITELY would not settle for Monday only.

And...I would very much doubt it was an "honest mistake."

How many full page ads do they get that are this time sensitive? I bet they don't even get more than a few a year of that size.

I ain't buying this...

UtahApocalypse
12-30-2007, 08:52 PM
Bullchips!! They are following the plan already set in motion. Don't fall for it.

The paper ENDORSED McCain and then fails to print the Ron Paul Ad on Sunday which is a MUCH larger run. Now they offer you Monday (and a holiday at that) as the fallback?? WOW if they don't run that Ad next Sunday also its crap.

Naraku
12-30-2007, 09:04 PM
Be sure not to sue them though unless you're told there's clear evidence of misconduct. I don't think a suit would help anything if it's done automatically. Right now the mere threat of a suit may be enough for them to give you extra days.

Mark
12-30-2007, 09:14 PM
Bullchips!! They are following the plan already set in motion. Don't fall for it.

The paper ENDORSED McCain and then fails to print the Ron Paul Ad on Sunday which is a MUCH larger run. Now they offer you Monday (and a holiday at that) as the fallback?? WOW if they don't run that Ad next Sunday also its crap.

I don't think anyone's falling for anything. The question is how to gain the most ROI possible at this point.

It wasn't an honest mistake, it was deliberate. But they are not above compensation in kind.

It's been quite obvious for some time that we battle with foes that don't fight fair.

We will win by being the more advanced warrior.

jgmaynard
12-30-2007, 09:15 PM
I would still find it unusual for them to drop the ad for political reasons when they ran a sweet article about Paul today.

JM

Big Lou
12-30-2007, 09:19 PM
Our local paper delivers to all the Sunday readers on the holidays. Do they do that? Also, I bet that many more people will ready Tuesday paper than Monday. Is it too late to ask for Tuesday, or maybe ask for Tuesday also?

susano
12-30-2007, 09:21 PM
Messed up??????????

Messed up my arse!

FFS!!!!!!

NO MORE MR NICE GUY.

You are EXACTLY correct. This is not "dirty tricks". This is a concerted effort by the CIA controlled MSM to both smear and blackball Ron Paul. It's a full out assalt on liberty, the constitution and We the People. IT"S WAR. There is no way to take this too seriously. This is our freedom on the line. The CIA has assests all over the MSM, and elites own the whole shebang. These people are our ENEMIES.

JFK said: "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, will make violent revolution inevitable". I don't know anyone who wants a violent revolution, so everyone had better take this stuff seriously. We have to stop it, turn it around, or god knows what, before uglier scenarios become a reality.

fj45lvr
12-30-2007, 09:22 PM
get it in on NEW YEARS DAY (people will be off)

rbu
12-30-2007, 09:22 PM
So they charge the same amount of money no matter which day it is?

Stick it to them!!

fj45lvr
12-30-2007, 09:29 PM
You are EXACTLY correct. This is not "dirty tricks". This is a concerted effort by the CIA controlled MSM to both smear and blackball Ron Paul. It's a full out assalt on liberty, the constitution and We the People. IT"S WAR. There is no way to take this too seriously. This is our freedom on the line. The CIA has assests all over the MSM, and elites own the whole shebang. These people are our ENEMIES.

JFK said: "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, will make violent revolution inevitable". I don't know anyone who wants a violent revolution, so everyone had better take this stuff seriously. We have to stop it, turn it around, or god knows what, before uglier scenarios become a reality.

maybe now we know how the cubans and chinese and others lined up the "elite" and filled them with lead. Is it that kind of a thing?? They eventually work their way around to building up that much hatred??

Let's hope that when the revolution does come to America that it has more integrity than indiscriminant killing and has some actual EVIDENCE to back it up....but alas it will turn to a "choose a side" type of conflict.

Misesian
12-30-2007, 09:34 PM

They are running the ad for monday morning but did they offer just compensation for honestly mistaking the ad date for monday instead of sunday?! This will tell you whether or not it was an honest mistake.

A mistake of this magnitude should yield the ad to be run this whole week, including next Sunday!!!

Thanks once again for doing this for the message of liberty, and for the USA Today paper you ran. I bought some of those that day to leave out in the break area where I work at. You truly are a patriot! It is a great thing when God blesses the right people with financial wealth. I'd be doing the EXACT same thing!

susano
12-30-2007, 09:57 PM
I have all sorts of data and information regarding polling for alternative and unorthodox candidates, including sample questions to ask. If you are interested, please send me an email. Or you can google: rolf lindgren poll or polls

I have worked with Aaron Russo, Michael Badnarik, Ed Thompson (Tommy Thompson's brother), and Judge Jim Gray (California) on scientific polls, which can be used for publicity, fundraising, and market research.

Steve's phone number (posted a few pages back): 207/532-3635
Call him.

yongrel
12-30-2007, 10:10 PM
I'm willing to give the paper the benefit of the doubt. Can we proceed calmly?

me3
12-30-2007, 10:12 PM
Curious, wouldn't next Sunday be a great opportunity?

mojohnk2000
12-30-2007, 10:15 PM
Please don't advocate violence .... ever.

Let's say you and a bunch of other angry gun-toting revolutionaries DO go out and attack some news outlet ( hypothetical suggestion: CNN headquarters in Atlanta ) and thanks to brilliant planning and execution you manage to wipe out every scumbag "personality" and all the executives and upper management. GREAT!!!

What would happen next?

Total police-state crack-down.

Martial law.

Suspension of any remaining Constitutional rights.

"Game" over. You lose. Everyone loses.

"All authority is derived by violence" - Robert A. Hienlein

It took him 30 novels to create that one sentence. But it is true.

Not to allow me to talk about such things on an academic level violates my right to free speech.

John K

Mark
12-30-2007, 10:19 PM
Curious, wouldn't next Sunday be a great opportunity?

If they run it then too for free. Today was ideal with the holidays and all.

Families are gathered together ect - Much discussion of political topics - plenty of time to learn more about Ron

before the primary. Next Sunday's cutting it a bit tight with no family holiday discussions.

Not even as close to being ideal as today. Multiple immediate runs on consecutive days may help, (for free),

it may even generate more press and talk than a Sunday alone ad would have.

I think we need to press for the apology on top and free multiple runs, it will generate interest and discussion.

susano
12-30-2007, 10:23 PM
Thankyou.

THANK YOU. I'm really pissed off about the people here who said you advocted violence. I know what you meant. Our country was born out of a revolution, for GODsake. What the hell is the matter with people around here? Do I need to post quotes from Alexander Solzhenitzen about how they lamented in the gulags NOT ACTING while they had the freedom to do so?

NOBODY here has advocted violence. The guy just mentioned keeping your guns available. Believe me, if total martial law comes, you'll be appreciative of what he said.

Who knows if this country will break out in a full scale rebellion? ANYTHING is possible. The Soviet Union dissolved overnight. We should be so lucky. What these NWO bastards usually like to do is more exemplified by Iraq or the former Yugoslavia.

It is not advocating violence to say stay alert, America. We also have a right to bear arms in this country. There is NOTHING wrong with talking about it. Some of you have been browbeaten by the stooges who are taking away our rights as we speak. They've got you afraid to even mention the fucking Bill of Rights!

Disgusting.

Mark
12-30-2007, 10:23 PM
"All authority is derived by violence" - Robert A. Hienlein

It took him 30 novels to create that one sentence. But it is true.

Not to allow me to talk about such things on an academic level violates my right to free speech.

John K

I've said it before, the powers that be need to realize that this is no longer the 1960's.

We're on to them now. We know their tricks. And we don't appreciate it. And we will fight back.

And, If you don't believe in a God, just ignore this, but for those who do,

I assure you, LBJ and his cronies didn't waltz into Heaven upon their death.

There is a price to pay for such evil deeds done in this life and in this world.

susano
12-30-2007, 10:35 PM
You've raised a very interesting point here and that is the absense of local radio.

Radio bandwidth has always been very tightly regulated in the UK. It's much harder to set up a little local radio station. All stations are licenced and if you broadcast anything wide of the mark, they'll just cut you off. Game over there!

The internet has been staring the British people in the face for a decade but nobody has utilised it to get across an alternative political message successfully. So for example, we have UKIP, the United Kingdon Independance Party, who are trying desperately hard to reverse our entry into the United Socialist State of Europe. They are totally marginalized by the media, an occassional radio interview or a brief appearance on TV but not nearly enough exposure to get their message across. They could have used the internet much better, rather like the Ron Paul movement has but they have failed really. Mind you, it's pretty tough when you are up against a system designed to keep people dumb, drunk, entertained by shite on TV ad spending spending spending.

I had dinner with some friends last night. I haven't seen them for a year so I was keen to know how their son had been getting on at school.

He's failed all his exams

Not one pass

I have watched this kid grow up for 10 years. He is a bright kid, not stupid at all, he had great potential

The education system here is DESIGNED to make these kids fail.

That is the truth.........

Terrible isn't it? A tragedy, a criminal tragedy and such a waste.

Don't let America end up like the UK

Another thing.............

The British are incredibly arrogant people. They really still think we are top dog, culturally superior and just better than anyone else. A lot of people in the UK think all Americans are ignorant, McDonald munching, gun wielding psychopaths.

I've visited America a few times now, I lived around Philly for 3 months once and I am always pleasantly surprised how cultured, well educated and polite alot of people are over there.

Am am quite certain, there are enough of these people left in America to turn this situation around.

I have absolute confidence in the American people to save their country

Go for it people!

I can verify what you've said because I used to post on a London chat site.

They were mostly 30 somethings, well "schooled" (read: Tavistock mind control), totally godless Darwinists, despise the US, called us "septics", are multiculturalist (as opposed US "melting pot"), Big Brother loving, mindless dupes.

DirtMcGirt
12-30-2007, 10:37 PM
good point about articles on consecutive days... this could work in our favor... imagine a person saying" I saw a very interesting article in the paper yesterday" and then saying "oh there it is right there"

RP08

susano
12-30-2007, 10:42 PM

Good night. LWL

I hope you demand it be on A3 this coming Sunday, as well as tomorrow.

Hook
12-30-2007, 11:08 PM
Give 'em hell, llepard! :D
(I'd hate to have someone like him as my enemy) :)