PDA

View Full Version : People, We Don`t Need Fox News, We Are At This Point Without Them!

qwerty
12-30-2007, 05:33 AM
WE DONīT NEED FOX NEWS, WE DONīT NEED THEIR HIT-PIECES.

I SAY, FORGET THEM AND START SPREADING OUR POSITIVE MESSAGE IN IOWA AND NH. WE DONīT NEED THEIR HELP TO WIN THESE PRIMARIES, WE ARE ALLREADY HERE WITHOUT THEIR HELP!

WIN IOWA AND NH AND SEND FOX NEWS A MESSAGE THAT THEY HAVE NO ROOM ANYMORE IN USAīS MEDIA!

WE DONīT NEED THEM, THIS WILL BE EVEN MORE LEGENDARY WITOUT THEIR HELP.

HELP US TO SPREAD THE WORD IN IOWA AND NH!

PLAISTOW, N.H. -- Ron Paul said the decision to exclude him from a debate on Fox News Sunday the weekend before the New Hampshire Primary is proof that the network "is scared" of him.

"They are scared of me and don't want my message to get out, but it will," Paul said in an interview at a diner here. "They are propagandists for this war and I challenge them on the notion that they are conservative."

Paul's staff said they are beginning to plan a rally that will take place at the same time the 90-minute debate will air on television. It will be taped at Saint Anselm College in Goffstown.

"They will not win this skirmish," he promised.

The Fox debate occurs less than 24 hours after two back to back Republican and Democratic debates on the same campus sponsored by ABC News, WMUR-TV and the social networking website Facebook.

Paul, the Republican Texas Congressman, was wrapping up his final day of campaigning in New Hampshire until the Iowa Caucuses on Thursday.

He spent much of the day campaigning at diners in Manchester and Plaistow and downtown walks in Derry and Exeter.

CAMPAIGN IS GOING TO WIN THIS BATTLE FOR US!

:cool:

qwerty
12-30-2007, 05:35 AM
Tell Me, Where The Hell We Need Biased People Like The People In Fox News ?

We Have Our Own Grass-roots And Money, We Can Do It Without Them!

billybigrigger
12-30-2007, 05:38 AM
I would say the first Fox debate helped RP very much, the whole text polling thing reallly got a lot of play during the coverage and even after, it was all over the internet.

I know i should not be feeding the trolls, but im tired and getting delirious now!.....

qwerty
12-30-2007, 05:39 AM
DO SOMEONE REALLY BELIEVE THAT OUR REVOLUTION IS DEPENDENT ON FOX NEWS...

:rolleyes:

Menthol Patch
12-30-2007, 05:40 AM
Billy,

Qwerty is a troll who has been attacking us for a couple days now. He is constantly bashing us for trying to get Ron Paul into the Fox News forum. Bryan told me he has been officially warned and told to stop doing so, but Qwerty continues onward.

I'm sick and tired of him spamming this forum and trying to hurt our efforts to get Ron Paul into the Fox News forum.

qwerty
12-30-2007, 05:44 AM
I would say the first Fox debate helped RP very much, the whole text polling thing reallly got a lot of play during the coverage and even after, it was all over the internet.

I know i should not be feeding the trolls, but im tired and getting delirious now!.....

Fox news helped us at the beginning, but NOW THEY ONLY WANT TO DEFAME US LIKE THEY ARE NO DOING...

First you complain about the hit-pieces they make and now you whine this...all that time you could been spreading our message...

Iīm not troll, you seem to be....

qwerty
12-30-2007, 05:45 AM
Billy,

Qwerty is a troll who has been attacking us for a couple days now. He is constantly bashing us for trying to get Ron Paul into the Fox News forum. Bryan told me he has been officially warned and told to stop doing so, but Qwerty continues onward.

I'm sick and tired of him spamming this forum and trying to hurt our efforts to get Ron Paul into the Fox News forum.

US ? How many personalities do you have ? Dis-agreeing is attacking ?

What makes this topic a attack ?

You should really check your owns post and actually there are a thread to get you banned....

If you donīt have nothing more to this topic than personal attacks, please stay away...

Where do we need fox news and their hit pieces, answer to me ?

RickyJ
12-30-2007, 05:46 AM
WE DONīT NEED FOX NEWS, WE DONīT NEED THEIR HIT-PIECES.

Yeah Fox news sucks, but if this is going to be nationally televised and the other candidates are going to be there then Ron Paul should too. The more people that hear Ron Paul's message the better, and a national broadcast is great way to reach them. If all the other candidates are getting free air time here, Ron deserves the same.

qwerty
12-30-2007, 05:47 AM
Yeah Fox news sucks, but if this is going to be nationally televised and the other candidates are going to be there then Ron Paulo should too. The more people that hear Ron Paul's message the better, and a national broadcast is great way to reach them. If all the other candidates are getting free air time here, Ron deserves the same.

PLAISTOW, N.H. -- Ron Paul said the decision to exclude him from a debate on Fox News Sunday the weekend before the New Hampshire Primary is proof that the network "is scared" of him.

"They are scared of me and don't want my message to get out, but it will," Paul said in an interview at a diner here. "They are propagandists for this war and I challenge them on the notion that they are conservative."

Paul's staff said they are beginning to plan a rally that will take place at the same time the 90-minute debate will air on television. It will be taped at Saint Anselm College in Goffstown.

"They will not win this skirmish," he promised.

The Fox debate occurs less than 24 hours after two back to back Republican and Democratic debates on the same campus sponsored by ABC News, WMUR-TV and the social networking website Facebook.

Paul, the Republican Texas Congressman, was wrapping up his final day of campaigning in New Hampshire until the Iowa Caucuses on Thursday.

He spent much of the day campaigning at diners in Manchester and Plaistow and downtown walks in Derry and Exeter.

Read that and have little faith to the campaign... ;)

Fox isnīt the only tv channel...

Menthol Patch
12-30-2007, 05:48 AM
US ? How many personalities do you have ? Dis-agreeing is attacking ?

What makes this topic a attack ?

You should really check your owns post and actually there are a thread to get you banned....

If you donīt have nothing more to this topic than personal attacks, please stay away...

Where do we need fox news and their hit pieces, answer to me ?

You are a troll who has spamming this forum repeatedly AFTER Bryan the ADMINISTRATOR told you to CEASE!

You need to stop posting your attacks on this forum!

qwerty
12-30-2007, 05:49 AM
You are a troll who has spamming this forum repeatedly AFTER Bryan the ADMINISTRATOR told you to CEASE!

You need to stop posting your attacks on this forum!

What are you doing, only personal attacks in every thread...

Mods Please Ban Menthol Patch

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=68553

I wouldnīt be suprised if you have several user names here...

Menthol Patch
12-30-2007, 05:52 AM
What are you doing, only personal attacks in every thread...

Mods Please Ban Menthol Patch

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=68553

You are the one that has been going from thread to thread in this forum saying that we should sit by and do nothing while Ron Paul is excluded from the Fox News forum!

Just the other night Bryan moved about a DOZEN of your off topic threads! That's right, about a DOZEN of these threads of yours were REMOVED because they had NOTHING to do with getting Ron Paul into the Fox News debate!

The purpose of this forum is to get Ron Paul into the Fox News debate and YOU are only attacking our efforts.

You are the one that needs to be banned. I don't know where the moderators are but they need to get here right now!

You want to call the moderators then go ahead!

Menthol Patch
12-30-2007, 05:53 AM
Moderators Where Are You!

Menthol Patch
12-30-2007, 05:53 AM
Moderators We Need You!