PDA

View Full Version : The absolute insanity of the media...amazing.

JohnnyWrath
12-30-2007, 04:46 AM
Have you guys ever just sat back after reading tons of articles and thought..."WOW, they often talk about Ron Paul unlike any other candidate I have EVER read about. "?

They can not even mention his name ever without putting "long shot" in front of it, and they don't do this to other candidate every single time. And they can't mention his name ever regardless of what the article is about without citing the biased poll numbers.

To me it is a very strange thing for some reason....are they THAT afraid? I am amazed.

If Ron Paul goes to the bathroom, the article would go like this....

"Republican longshot Ron Paul, who is polling at 5% nationally, and hasn't ruled out a 3rd party run, took a piss today"

einjun
12-30-2007, 04:47 AM
hahahaaha
that was funny

european
12-30-2007, 04:50 AM
Lmao :d

Harry96
12-30-2007, 05:15 AM
My favorite joke along these lines, which was by someone here, was something like: If Paul wins Iowa and Huckabee comes in second, the MSM headline the next day will be: "Huckabee Wins in Iowa With Strong Second-Place Finish."

ronpaulblogsdotcom
12-30-2007, 05:24 AM
They also love calling him a Liberatarian. Even though he is a ten time Republican winner.

smartguy911
12-30-2007, 05:29 AM
Lmao

Ninja Homer
12-30-2007, 05:32 AM
My favorite joke along these lines, which was by someone here, was something like: If Paul wins Iowa and Huckabee comes in second, the MSM headline the next day will be: "Huckabee Wins in Iowa With Strong Second-Place Finish."

lol, I can see the story now...

Long shot, fringe, not a chance in hell of being president, Libertarian candidate Ron Paul, who is polling in the low single digits, may have placed first in the Iowa Republican caucus, but the real winner is Mike Huckabee. With no money, no grassroots support, and no moral fiber, Huckabee took a strong second place. Stay tuned for a full day of, "why Mike Huckabee is God's choice for president". :D

rodent
12-30-2007, 05:35 AM
Have you guys ever just sat back after reading tons of articles and thought..."WOW, they often talk about Ron Paul unlike any other candidate I have EVER read about. "?

They can not even mention his name ever without putting "long shot" in front of it, and they don't do this to other candidate every single time. And they can't mention his name ever regardless of what the article is about without citing the biased poll numbers.

To me it is a very strange thing for some reason....are they THAT afraid? I am amazed.

If Ron Paul goes to the bathroom, the article would go like this....

Ron Paul was the guy who woke me up. When I first heard him, I was shocked -- just shocked -- why he wasn't well known.

Used to be that on Yahoo finance, the republican party ran ads saying that republicans were the party of fiscal responsibility. Back when I was getting fed up with the democrats, I looked into the republicans. I figured Arnold had some good initiatives in California and that he was just defeated by the unions. I figured, ok, being a republican seemed okay, except for Bush. But I quickly found out that the republicans were coasting on their reputation of BEING WHAT RON PAUL ACTUALLY IS!!

Then when I got more and more into Ron Paul, the media just started falling apart for me. The bias was so extreme. Before, I figured there was some bias. Now, I can't take anything they say seriously and am like an angry old man cursing at the TV.

For a while, I felt very angry and started to dig into theories like "the Jews control the media". I was very upset and started questioning everything I ever knew. For about two or three weeks, I really started to wonder if hating Jews was a rational thing to do. So I went over to the white power/supremacist sites and started reading, but I couldn't get behind their accusations and felt they were way off. While there were some smart characters, by and large I didn't think many of them were all that smart.

I then dabbled with the idea that all of "this" had to be rooted in the Israel policy. Then I saw jews4paul.org and a few other sites and figured, no, this isn't a Jewish thing -- this is a corporate elites and military industrial complex thing. The people at the top aren't all Jewish, but they do have one thing in common: totally corrupt information manipulation. The news directors only choose news stories and items that suit their purposes. The system is all geared to make the corporate elites richer, and they don't necessarily align themselves along race/gender/ethnicity lines.

The final nail in the coffin was watching Alex Jones' End Game. The part where he films the Bilderberg group -- that was it. I can't ever return to how I was. I'm disgusted with a lot of people and am angry that I was a sheep for so long, just walking around like an idiot spewing out lines from the media while thinking I was informed.

... Sigh.

I can't believe how easily man is enslaved. It saddens me so much, which is why I'm totally addicted and follow every post and every word about Ron Paul and his campaign.

NOW, when I tell people what I know, they tell me I'm a crackpot and a conspiracy theorist. I think I've pretty much lost my patience with the way things are and I just want my freedom back, and I'll leave the country to get it if I have to.

Mattsa
12-30-2007, 05:47 AM
Ron Paul was the guy who woke me up. When I first heard him, I was shocked -- just shocked -- why he wasn't well known.

Used to be that on Yahoo finance, the republican party ran ads saying that republicans were the party of fiscal responsibility. Back when I was getting fed up with the democrats, I looked into the republicans. I figured Arnold had some good initiatives in California and that he was just defeated by the unions. I figured, ok, being a republican seemed okay, except for Bush. But I quickly found out that the republicans were coasting on their reputation of BEING WHAT RON PAUL ACTUALLY IS!!

Then when I got more and more into Ron Paul, the media just started falling apart for me. The bias was so extreme. Before, I figured there was some bias. Now, I can't take anything they say seriously and am like an angry old man cursing at the TV.

For a while, I felt very angry and started to dig into theories like "the Jews control the media". I was very upset and started questioning everything I ever knew. For about two or three weeks, I really started to wonder if hating Jews was a rational thing to do. So I went over to the white power/supremacist sites and started reading, but I couldn't get behind their accusations and felt they were way off. While there were some smart characters, by and large I didn't think many of them were all that smart.

I then dabbled with the idea that all of "this" had to be rooted in the Israel policy. Then I saw jews4paul.org and a few other sites and figured, no, this isn't a Jewish thing -- this is a corporate elites and military industrial complex thing. The people at the top aren't all Jewish, but they do have one thing in common: totally corrupt information manipulation. The news directors only choose news stories and items that suit their purposes. The system is all geared to make the corporate elites richer, and they don't necessarily align themselves along race/gender/ethnicity lines.

The final nail in the coffin was watching Alex Jones' End Game. The part where he films the Bilderberg group -- that was it. I can't ever return to how I was. I'm disgusted with a lot of people and am angry that I was a sheep for so long, just walking around like an idiot spewing out lines from the media while thinking I was informed.

... Sigh.

I can't believe how easily man is enslaved. It saddens me so much, which is why I'm totally addicted and follow every post and every word about Ron Paul and his campaign.

NOW, when I tell people what I know, they tell me I'm a crackpot and a conspiracy theorist. I think I've pretty much lost my patience with the way things are and I just want my freedom back, and I'll leave the country to get it if I have to.

Bravo! You've realized that Jewish people aren't all money grabbing shylocks who rule the world.

For fucks sake

Fields
12-30-2007, 05:58 AM

... Sigh.

Agreed. +1

rodent
12-30-2007, 06:33 AM
Bravo! You've realized that Jewish people aren't all money grabbing shylocks who rule the world.

For fucks sake

I gotta say, I don't think it every really hurts someone to ask the question: "Do Jews control the media?" If Jews did really control it, how would you actually know without looking into it? The racists have a point: you can't stop thinking as soon as the racist buzzword is thrown out there. Jews do have considerable influence, and we rarely, if ever, hear about politicians openly speaking about taking a position of anti-Israel interventionism.

My end conclusion? The "Jewish Controlled Media" silences their Jewish opposition too. So it's not about being Jewish, so much as being in favorable subsets of the Jewish population and the military-industrial complex.