PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys, write letters!

ThePieSwindler
12-30-2007, 03:43 AM
Apparently my last thread on this was such that it needed to be moved to hot topics. Not sure why, as there are plenty more pointless threads that rent moved there, and aravoth's profanity laced "sigh" thread was not moved there either. But rather than complain, ill just try again, this time, ill be a bit more genial.

Guys, we need more ways to get the word out. Letter writing is one such way! Go here: http://www.louislogan.com/letters/index.asp and request Michigan, SC, or florida addresses. Type a 1 page paper that summarizes his important, unifying stances on many major issues that appeal to the average american, not just the average partisan. Print out as many as you can, and send em out. Hand write the address, and sign each one personally, of course. Lets do as many as we can - response from these letters will be very low, but the sheer volume is so much that if even 1-2 thousand extra votes (less than half a percent return) are garnered from this, it will have a huge impact on the Michigan and perhaps florida/SC primaries.

Lets get to it!

Just Come Home
12-30-2007, 03:46 AM
I just got done sealing 50 for New Hampshire just 5 minutes ago. Now I'm stamping them... and then sadly writing a prayer for my grandmother's funeral on monday... and then going to bed. I'll order 50 for Michigan once I get back...

Aron98831@msn.com
12-30-2007, 03:52 AM
bump

ThePieSwindler
12-30-2007, 03:54 AM
I just got done sealing 50 for New Hampshire just 5 minutes ago. Now I'm stamping them... and then sadly writing a prayer for my grandmother's funeral on monday... and then going to bed. I'll order 50 for Michigan once I get back...

God Bless you, and God Bless your grandmother's soul, may she rest in peace.

Just Come Home
12-30-2007, 03:56 AM
Thanks. She was a beautiful person.

Bryan
12-30-2007, 04:04 AM
Apparently my last thread on this was such that it needed to be moved to hot topics.... But rather than complain, ill just try again, this time, ill be a bit more genial.
Thank you. :) Great message. :)

ThePieSwindler
12-30-2007, 04:13 AM
Thank you. :) Great message. :)

:)

ThePieSwindler
12-30-2007, 09:22 AM
bump

ThePieSwindler
12-30-2007, 11:56 AM
cmon guys this takes very little time and is an easy way to potentially pick up some voters who have not heard of ron paul but are just waiting for his general message. Its not high yield, but if you do 1 page typed general letters, its high volume.

fortilite
12-30-2007, 11:58 AM
Please, before you do lots of letters to the other states, we still have 50 top priority letters that need to go to Wyoming. They need to be hand written today. The remaining 50 will go to 6% of the Wyoming vote. This is extremely important.

ThePieSwindler
12-30-2007, 12:02 PM
Please, before you do lots of letters to the other states, we still have 50 top priority letters that need to go to Wyoming. They need to be hand written today. The remaining 50 will go to 6% of the Wyoming vote. This is extremely important.

This is correct; however, the Wyoming letters are a different animal (i know you know this fortilite, im talking to everyone else). They must be hand written, personalized, and longer/more detailed, with a decidedly conservative bent (mention things like his military donations, his pro life record, his gun record, his vote to go after bin laden, his strong stance on immigration, etc). The other states can be done in masse, alot more generalized, and typed.

fortilite
12-30-2007, 12:07 PM
Very true, I think a lot of people are intimidated by the Wyoming letters. Heck, even just writing 4 would be a huge help.

In the end though, all letter writing is great. We are the only grassroots that is hand writing the envelopes. Ours have the biggest chance of being opened. :)

fortilite
12-30-2007, 01:00 PM
Bump - letters are betters

davidt!
12-30-2007, 02:10 PM
ttt

Aron98831@msn.com
12-30-2007, 02:31 PM
Everyone needs to write as many letters as we can. This is one of the most important things because we might get votes out of it, and that is what we are hear for. 3rd or better in Iowa and fundrising will not be a problem. Right now that last poll gives us 8%, 3% out of 3rd place, our support is higher then the polls say, but still we need every vote we can get.