PDA

View Full Version : Blimp blog is Excellent...

DirtMcGirt
12-30-2007, 03:11 AM
http://www.ronpaulblimp.com/blog/

We have a day to keep this thing flying... we need to stick it to the neo-cons one more time!!!

bucfish
12-30-2007, 03:15 AM
Agree with you 100%

Man from La Mancha
12-30-2007, 04:02 AM
I love it

By Richard Saunders, The Raleigh Chronicle 28.DEC.07
RALEIGH - Only a week after the Ron Paul blimp and Ron Paul rider team passed through, Ron Paul for President signs have appeared in Raleigh.

Evidently, Ron Paul supporters in the Raleigh area have been busy. Motorists driving down Wade Avenue off of Interstate 40 in Raleigh probably have noticed both some homemade Ron Paul signs and regular campaign signs on the side of the road.

The homemade signs say "Ron Paul Revolution" with the letters EVOL in revolution painted backwards and in red. The words backward say "love" when read in order.

The one foot by three foot signs can be seen on both sides of Wade Avenue in Raleigh, along with regular blue campaign signs for Ron Paul's presidential campaign at the end of exit ramps.

Ron Paul has been in the news quite a bit lately in Raleigh. As this newspaper reported, a Ron Paul blimp passed through the Raleigh area on its way to South Carolina and also a Ron Paul bicycle rider passed through the area as he pedaled all the way from Santa Monica, California to Washington

bucfish
12-30-2007, 04:10 AM
Awsome post MAN FROM LA MANCHA You mean to tell me the bicycle riders are for RP too!!! lol All us "kooks" must be on to something I guess. THis campaign is at a critical hour we need to keep OUR focus and STAND FOR SOMETHING get behind one of those wonderful grassroots Projects that you believe in and do not forget the campaign can always put money to good use as well. Stay informed of what is going on and represent RP in a good positive way. Freedom isn't free and at this time we must make sacrifaces of our time and money to see the cause succeed.. But realize that OUR cause is just!!!

Keep spreading the word in a good, positive way!