PDA

View Full Version : How to Canvass, Raffle-Style!

rv36116
12-30-2007, 02:59 AM
Canvassing is IMPORTANT, this idea makes it easy and gives you a larger percentage of success with those who are not quite convinced about RP.

This is my little contribution of an idea that I think can make it MUCH easier to approach the door of anyone in your neighborhood.

http://www.wherespauldough.com

It's basically a site that will allow you to put a little extra bit on your slim-jims/cards that you'll give out while canvassing that will allow folks to travel to a website and then check to see if they've won cash, at the same time, they'll be right there with a ton of links for information about Ron Paul.

Anyhow, I'd love to make this into a larger movement in the "Grassroots Campaign" section, so there ya go, let's use it if we can.

E-mail away with questions / comments.
wherespauldough@gmail.com or PM me.
-Rob

rv36116
01-04-2008, 03:51 PM
Does anyone thing that this idea, along with DVD's in hand to give to others who don't know much about Ron Pual, is a better way canvass?

I think it's a perfect "Plan B" for those who are "Bah Humbug" about Ron Paul at first. Because hey, at least they gave me a raffle ticket to win some free money, maybe Ron Paul can't be that bad afterall (*insert hook, pull up on fishing poll quickly*).