PDA

View Full Version : I am feeling very positive, the endgame is beginning

Cleaner44
12-30-2007, 02:50 AM
When does the endgame begin? I would say now. The Iowa primary is in 4 days. All of our work will start to pay dividends. Whether the MSM knows it, the Neocons know it or Frank Luntz knows it, we certainly know it.

Once the "long shot, dark horse" candidate starts placing in the top 3 regularly things will start to move quickly. The snowball will pick up mass and speed. More supporters will jump on board and more money will roll in.

This is a unique campaign and something our nation has not seen in our lifetimes. History is being made right before our eyes and we are a part of it. We will restore our Republic.

I suggest we focus our efforts properly and that means make more people aware of Ron Paul. Ignore the distractions and negitivity. Grow the campaign. Bring in more money. Share the truth. Reject the whiners.

Do something positive and make sure we Ron Paul the Republican nomination. Let's finish the endgame and win.

bucfish
12-30-2007, 02:58 AM
Agreed an WE all need to realize the importance at this hour of giving all we can in terms of time, our abilities and money to the campaign and a Grassroots project we believe in. Together we can make it happen but divided we fall.

Keep up the good work Everyone OUR cause is both true and just!!!

Please stop the naysaying, but share your ideas and STAND FOR SOMETHING!!!

Aron98831@msn.com
12-30-2007, 03:27 AM
things are looking good, make sure to do everything you can to help out in Iowa. Go on Myspace and message everyone over 18 that you can find in Iowa. tell them your best lines about Ron Paul, we have 4 days left.