PDA

View Full Version : Consider this, please... $23 million

mdevour
12-30-2007, 02:20 AM
I don't know how these ideas will play into the decision(s) how to raise the $23 million, but I'd like everyone to think about them...

The aggressive goal Ron announced today tells me that internal polling or other data is giving them a lot of confidence in Iowa and New Hampshire.

IF SO, there will be a publicity surge that will have a lot of people Googling Ron Paul, starting the morning of January 4th and continuing throughout the week of the 6th through 12th.

These new potential supporters need to walk right into an exciting fundraising project just waiting to harness their enthusiasm and draw them into the fold.

So we need to have our plan in place before Iowa votes.

If we give them a few days to assimilate their new choice for President, we could kick off our fundraising push anytime that week, through the weekend.

We might even start on the 4th, ourselves, so the people who are instant converts see what's going on and can join right in.

Now, I don't know what shape the final plan should take, but I hope this gives everyone some more things to factor into it.

For Liberty!

Mike D.

european
12-30-2007, 02:26 AM
http://www.ronpaulspayday.com/Default.aspx?Date=01-04-2008
:p jan. 4th... thats the next payday :)

Joe Knows
12-30-2007, 02:39 AM
I don't know how these ideas will play into the decision(s) how to raise the $23 million, but I'd like everyone to think about them...

We might even start on the 4th, ourselves, so the people who are instant converts see what's going on and can join right in.
[/B]

Now, I don't know what shape the final plan should take, but I hope this gives everyone some more things to factor into it.

For Liberty!

Mike D.

I think that this is a fantastic idea. If we start on the 4th and start raising a few million a day, the media will pick up on this all the way to NH and we might even influence a few NH votes by all the money being raised. After NH there will be that many more people donating.

JohnnyWrath
12-30-2007, 03:00 AM
You know what? few of the campaigns have the money to really advertise hard in 20 states at one time....if we can get a financial advantage, it would actually help us more in every state after these first few that every campaign dumped all their money into.

We gave him enough to compete here in these first few, but the other campaigns had enough as well...we need to give him a financial ADVANTAGE over the other campaigns in the states for super Tuesday....Huckabee doesn't have the cash for Super Tuesday, and McCain has whatever is in his pocket right now.

I personally like the payday idea, but if we bomb again, we should do it on January 27th....

OK, that's my birthday and a little late. :D

enjoiskaterguy
12-30-2007, 03:15 AM
We are going with Benjiman Franklin's B-day fundraiser.

http://www.100forfranklin.com/

that is the major push after the New Years eve. celebration of course.