PDA

View Full Version : Forget the obsession with the media.

Scott Wilson
12-30-2007, 02:05 AM
Forget the obsession with the media. It is very big diversion.

Imagine if people in general saw Ron Paul signs all over their town and most of them received a knock at the door by a Ron Paul volunteer handing out free information. Even free information left on their doorstep will work.

If people see these two things they will KNOW there is support despite what the tv is telling them.

"Weigh the situation before you move. He who knows the artifice of diversion will be victorious. Such is the art of maneuvering." Sun Tzu

Trigonx
12-30-2007, 02:12 AM
The way we are looking at the media black out is that we dependent on the MSM to get Ron Paul's name out there and are focusing on events to get the MSM's attention, which is not gonna happen and the sooner we realize that as a whole the faster we can realize that we MUST canvass, pass out lit, spread Ron Paul's message to your friends and family. Money means a lot in the elections but actions speak louder.

We must not become dependent on the MSM like we have with the Federal Government, lets show self-responsibility and not rely on the not so friendly MSM.

Cleaner44
12-30-2007, 02:13 AM
I agree. We need votes. We only have so much time and energy. My suggestion is to focus on positive efforts and getting more votes in your local area.

Ben Elliott
12-30-2007, 02:36 AM
That is why I have been pushing for a national canvassing day. Where every Ron Paul supporter talk to at least 50 - 100 people.

If the 100,000 plus donors all went out and canvassed to 100 people, we would reach over 10,000,000 people. That's a large section of America. More than even the media can do. We will literally own the media.

Who's all with me? A national canvassing day would do wonders.