PDA

View Full Version : Al-Qaeda Strongest ever...

DXDoug
07-12-2007, 11:41 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/07/11/al.qaeda.report/index.html

Al-Qaeda stronger then ever and its like they didnt expect this to happen. BLOWBACK People blowback. I wish we would just go after osama instead of sitting in iraq fueling the fire in the middle east.

Ontop of the GutFeeling were gonna be hit now this BS. What next?

Bob Cochran
07-12-2007, 11:42 AM
DXDoug,

I'm sure many many Americans agree with you. I'm one of 'em.

rpf2008
07-12-2007, 11:43 AM
I think this kind of thing is total crap.

Where is the evidence ? If we are observing Al Qaeda getting stronger then destroy them instead of just taking a poll !

The media is propagandizing you !

ronpaulitician
07-12-2007, 11:45 AM
Good thing we're fighting them over there.

Bob Cochran
07-12-2007, 11:49 AM
I think this kind of thing is total crap.

Where is the evidence ? If we are observing Al Qaeda getting stronger then destroy them instead of just taking a poll !

The media is propagandizing you !
I hope rpf2008 is being facetious...

I know I'm stating the obvious, but we can't just go anywhere we want in the tribal areas of Pakistan, root out all of our enemies, and "destroy them". Well, maybe if we hadn't put so many of our military assets in Iraq, we could at least have gotten bin Laden. But there are so many people loyal to his cause, we will never be able to identify, find and kill them all. Militants who wish us harm can easily hide and blend in amongst civilian populations, and they do exactly that.

People act like our military is omnipotent and omniscient, like we they go around killing all of the evildoers so that we would never be bothered by them again. This is fantasy thinking.

This is Dubya thinking.

rpf2008
07-12-2007, 11:56 AM
I'm very aware of the tribal situation with Pakistan, Pakistan is our friend more or less and they can't control the situation either.

Pay close attention to what the government says about Al-Qaeda.

-We are wining against Al-Qaeda
-Al-Qaeda is on the run
-Al-Qaeda has been weaked
-We killed Al-Qaeda number 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, etc
-Al-Qaeda is stronger than ever...

Where is the proof !

Al-Qaeda is not the boy scouts of America, how do they come up with these numbers ! Do they go to Al-Qaeda.com and count the member list ? Did they call the Al-Qaeda HQ and ask them for statistics ?! People need to ask these questions !

Is it that any middle eastern guy with a gun is Al-Qaeda ?!?!

Bob Cochran
07-12-2007, 11:57 AM
Did they call the Al-Qaeda HQ and ask them for statistics ?!
Yes, I think this is how they do it!:D

rpf2008
07-12-2007, 11:59 AM
They make up and publish this stuff at will. It's a propaganda technique. When Bush and Co needs a boost it's "Al-Qaeda on the run". When Bush and Co needs people to support the WoT and all that it's "Al-Qaeda stronger than ever".

rg123
07-12-2007, 12:02 PM
they trotted that out there to cover for chertoff

klamath
07-12-2007, 12:19 PM
I think it is true because we are giving them a huge recruitment tool with our occupation of the middle east. What scares me is that if they do pull off a massive attack before we can defuse the situation our worse fears of a hugely escalated war will come true.

ButchHowdy
07-12-2007, 12:21 PM
B.S.

ThePieSwindler
07-12-2007, 12:22 PM
We were never at war with Eastasia. We have always been at war with Eastasia.

nullvalu
07-12-2007, 01:19 PM
saying Al-Qaeda is strongest ever is the modern-day neocon equivalent of "Two Minutes Hate".

not that Al-Qaeda is Goldstein, more just in the sense its to work people up into a senseless rage.

Eric B
07-12-2007, 01:35 PM
I think the fact that by attempting to destroy terrorism we are actually making it stronger is consistent with what RP believes and says. It is the unintended consequences of our actions. In my mind this supports the non-interventionist viewpoint.

That said, I'm sure it will be spun into "we need to intervene more" and that is bullshit.

Oddball
07-12-2007, 02:17 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/07/11/al.qaeda.report/index.html

Al-Qaeda stronger then ever and its like they didnt expect this to happen. BLOWBACK People blowback. I wish we would just go after osama instead of sitting in iraq fueling the fire in the middle east.

Ontop of the GutFeeling were gonna be hit now this BS. What next?
A good question to ask the GWOT-bots, in light of theis new info:

So, is this supposed to be some kind of evidence of success??