PDA

View Full Version : Payday has to support the new $23M target!

european
12-30-2007, 01:52 AM
Skolwulf, I think you have to change the targets for Payday by upping them to $3M for each friday for the comming 3 weeks. There is no time to waste in raising money.
or at least something like that. maybe check grassroot central to see how much supoprt there is for this idea and really up the targets. that way the final big moneybomb that will be organized wont be the only pilar for raising money.

european
12-30-2007, 01:58 AM
also read this one: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=68327

Man from La Mancha
12-30-2007, 05:09 AM
Payday is good and is very important but it won't do what money bombs do and get new donors and mega sums.

skolwulf
01-02-2008, 08:02 AM
Skolwulf, I think you have to change the targets for Payday by upping them to $3M for each friday for the comming 3 weeks. There is no time to waste in raising money.
or at least something like that. maybe check grassroot central to see how much supoprt there is for this idea and really up the targets. that way the final big moneybomb that will be organized wont be the only pilar for raising money.

I agree, but I don't know how to get the broad community on board. IMO there is no way we are dropping a 20 million bomb before Feb 5th so Payday is the way to go.

But the 23 million question is how to I get the broad community to support Payday.

xexkxex
01-02-2008, 08:05 AM
I agree, but I don't know how to get the broad community on board. IMO there is no way we are dropping a 20 million bomb before Feb 5th so Payday is the way to go.

But the 23 million question is how to I get the broad community to support Payday.

QFT

...there you are! Been looking for you!! I need back up!!!! :D

Viral Video's are needed. Everyone I have talked to said that they found Nov 5th and Tea party via videos...

skolwulf
01-02-2008, 08:39 AM
QFT

...there you are! Been looking for you!! I need back up!!!! :D

Viral Video's are needed. Everyone I have talked to said that they found Nov 5th and Tea party via videos...

told everyone I was going to be gone with very limited internet access and not be back until today :)

xexkxex
01-02-2008, 08:40 AM
told everyone I was going to be gone with very limited internet access and not be back until today :)

Hmmm ....I missed that. Go figure. :D

european
01-02-2008, 03:51 PM

yes indeed... lol.. btw welcome back... missed ya a bit :D lol