PDA

View Full Version : People Who Don't Want Money "BOMBS" are TROLLS

steve005
12-30-2007, 01:22 AM
They know that if we all get behind one we would break all records and probably get like 20 million or more with the growing support, so they are trying to divide us and conquer us, I say lets ignore all posts saying its bad for the campagn and they need a constant flow, thats all bs, they have more than they can spend already, the money "bomb" is just for getting more msm attintion, if it weren't fot nov 5 i would of never heard of him

EvilEngineer
12-30-2007, 01:28 AM
I'm not a troll, and have participated in both Nov 5th and Dec 16th. However I firmly stand by the fact that we have tapped out the media effect of the "money bomb". We've broken the all time one day fund raising record, and it changed little to nothing. We got considerably less coverage for the Dec 16th money bomb than we did the Nov 5th. It's time to switch gears and try something different.

By no means am I saying we need to stop donating, or having small competitions for donations and goals, but not to the scale we drummed up for the Dec 16th. Simple milestones set forth by the campaign would be acceptable, and occasional weekly goals like they did with "fill the quill".

yongrel
12-30-2007, 01:28 AM
Great.

So because I feel that a continuous stream of cash would be more beneficial to the campaign, i'm a troll?

Bullshit.

Grow up, and learn to deal with different opinions. This is getting ridiculous

szczebrzeszyn
12-30-2007, 01:32 AM
yongrel, I've read in some other thread that you would not respond to BS threads anymore... ;)

torchbearer
12-30-2007, 01:33 AM
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

yongrel
12-30-2007, 01:33 AM
yongrel, I've read in some other thread that you would not respond to BS threads anymore... ;)

I have poor short term memory. ;)

hellah10
12-30-2007, 01:34 AM
so we donate...

nov 5th
dec 16th
blimp
operation nh

and various other chip ins ... and some of us dont want a money bomb already considering we have been donating to other things - not to mention supplies, signs, slim jims, etc.. etc.. and im sure xmas shopping has put a hurt on ppl financially -- yet, were trolls????

grow up... if not, find some common sense

steve005
12-30-2007, 01:39 AM
why not? if some people dont agree with you and want to do it let them, don't try to persuade others to not go along with it. maybe there are people out there like me who only have 100 dollars to send, if we send it all on the same day we can show people he does have the support,

steve005
12-30-2007, 01:40 AM
yongrel, I've read in some other thread that you would not respond to BS threads anymore...

why is this a bs thread?

hellah10
if we send it all on the same day we can show people he does have the support,

the support has never been questioned.... its whether this support will actually go out and vote

everybody knows we have the support

torchbearer
Go back to your bridge. Eat a pancake... or better yet:

http://www.fstdt.com/funnyimages/uploads/73.jpg

steve005
12-30-2007, 01:42 AM
can you read?

szczebrzeszyn
12-30-2007, 01:43 AM
now, stay here :D

Trigonx
12-30-2007, 01:43 AM
WHOA WHOA WHOA,

please take a step back and look at this logically, its not polite and accurate to call people trolls because they do not feel like donating on a set date that a group of people deem to be the best date to donate. A dollar to the campaign on any given day is one more dollar for Ron Paul, hes gonna get it whether its tonight, tomorrow, or next month

Ruby Justice
12-30-2007, 01:44 AM
THE MODERATORS OF THESE FORUMS ARE THE REAL TROLLS.

Some liberty and freedom when our posts get tossed to the hot topics section by the powers that be.

This forum is becoming a waste of time because it's beginning to mirror the system we pretend to fight. The "you're either with us or against us" mentality prevails.. Not even here, is there any democracy.

Good night and good luck.

asheville4paul
12-30-2007, 01:47 AM
Moneybombs should continue, as Ron Paul brings more people into the fold each one will increase. I bet we could hit 10 million next time. The amount of new donors dec 16th was amazing. It makes me excited to give and I also gave 200 instead of 100 because of that excitement. Who cares what the MSM thinks of it. Its a great way to raise money. Don't think that those who disagree are automatically trolls, thats silly. If we keep growing we could get 10 million next bomb and maybe 15 or 20 the next. I bet the MSM would flip the fuk out if we raised 20 million in one day.

torchbearer
12-30-2007, 01:49 AM

Some liberty and freedom when our posts get tossed to the hot topics section by the powers that be.

This forum is becoming a waste of time because it's beginning to mirror the system we pretend to fight. The "you're either with us or against us" mentality prevails.. Not even here, is there any democracy.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Electric Church
12-30-2007, 02:12 AM

looks like someone finally snapped
:cool:

Man from La Mancha
12-30-2007, 04:58 AM

Good night and good luck.Poor baby. The bombs are about getting money and new donors, not just PR $100 x 1 million = $100 mil. That would not ever be ignored, no way and no how.

johngr
12-30-2007, 09:01 AM
We need a money "nuke".

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
12-30-2007, 09:17 AM
I'm not a troll, and have participated in both Nov 5th and Dec 16th. However I firmly stand by the fact that we have tapped out the media effect of the "money bomb". We've broken the all time one day fund raising record, and it changed little to nothing. We got considerably less coverage for the Dec 16th money bomb than we did the Nov 5th. It's time to switch gears and try something different.

I'd say the second one was pretty much a media FAILURE. But, the two were a SUCCESS because they showed us that we hold a certain amount of power. They showed us that the hard work of so many is paying off. With the media failure of the last one, we can now see exactly what we're up against. We know we're being taken seriously now because of the lack of media coverage.

mtmedlin
12-30-2007, 11:09 AM
They know that if we all get behind one we would break all records and probably get like 20 million or more with the growing support, so they are trying to divide us and conquer us, I say lets ignore all posts saying its bad for the campagn and they need a constant flow, thats all bs, they have more than they can spend already, the money "bomb" is just for getting more msm attintion, if it weren't fot nov 5 i would of never heard of him

To answer your "question" because the campaign has stated that they need a steady flow of cash.
They also stated that money bombs are very stressfull for their staff and a steady flow of money is easier to handle.
The media is covering our money bombs less and less. We actually got less airtime for raising 6 million then we did for raising 4.3.

Thats my take and I did it without being insulting or calling anybody anything, I want a cookie, or a bunny with a pancake.