PDA

View Full Version : A "down the road" money bomb...

freedom-maniac
12-29-2007, 10:33 PM
Most of the planned money bombs are of birthdays between now and Super Tuesday. I have an idea for one freedom fighter who's been left out, do to a summer birthday. But if Ron Paul wins the nomination, we can use this to help his campaign against Hillary.

Although her exact birth date is uncertain, on July 20, 1591, the infant Anne Marbury was baptized in Alford, Lincolnshire, England.1 The first female religious leader among North America's early European settlers, Anne Marbury Hutchinson was the daughter of an outspoken clergyman silenced for criticizing the Church of England. Better educated than most men of the day, she spent her youth immersed in her father's library.

For the vast majority of you who don't know who Anne Marbury Hutchinson is, I encourage you to read her biography. You will soon know how well she fits in with the other people we've honored:

http://annehutchinson.com/anne_hutchinson_biography_001.htm

The signifigance of a July 20 money bomb is:

1. It's in the summer, between the early part of the year when money will be brought in for primaries, and the end where it will be for the election. This will help give the campaign an extra boost.

2. Honoring Anne Marbury Hutchinson will draw in female supporters, away from Hillary.

3. It will re-emphasize the influence of non-conformists, free-thinking, peaceful, martyrs (As Anne was) on the r3volution. Since the marches and money bombs for MLK, Gandhi, etc. will be earlier in the year, this vision will be forgotten by the
summer.

I will be promoting this idea whether people like it not. I will make a website in a while...that is if Ron Paul gets the nomination.

adwads
12-29-2007, 10:34 PM
she sounds like a total loser

j/k :)

Is she hot?

I think she's too obscure, but let's see what everybody else says.

freedom-maniac
12-31-2007, 09:27 AM
One downside. She's an ancestor of G.W. Bush, G.H.W. Bush, and Mitt Romney...though F.D.R. too.