PDA

View Full Version : One Story of the USA destroyed

SevenEyedJeff
12-29-2007, 10:19 PM
I remember growing up in a middle class home, my dad worked at Ford Motor Company, and my mom also had a job working for a lesser known employer. Back when I was 15 years old, we liked Ross Perot. I remember mailing NAFTA-NO cards to the White House (one for each member of my family) in 1992-93. Then Clinton signed it anyway. We had such a great economy for the years following. Wow, NAFTA was such a great deal wasn't it?

Well, time tells the tale. Look at us now. Our manufacting lost. My dad's job at the Ford plant closed last year. My mom's employer moving production to Mexico soon.

I feel so betrayed - I remember growing up believing the USA was the greatest country in the world, and I believed it. But something changed. People had prosperity, and it made them lazy. We became disinterested in watching our public servants. Behind our back, they took it all away.

But for the first time in years, I believe we have one last chance in Ron Paul. If he loses, this country is over. Our Constitution and the rights therein will be lost. I pray hard that enough Americans wake up in time. The time is now. There is no going back. Once America is gone, it is gone. And what's left, won't be pretty.

Please, for all of our futures, vote Ron Paul 2008!

Think12345
12-29-2007, 10:28 PM
bump

Fox McCloud
12-29-2007, 10:49 PM
you've pretty much summed up what I came to know a little while ago. When I first heard Ron, I was truly shocked at what he said (in a good way), I was so surprised, that I had to watch the video again....I then started researching him....ultra-consistent, ultra-truthful, a believer in Jesus Christ, a man of integrity, not to mention he was saying all the right things. I was cautious at first , but then it hit me:

Ron is the last of the last of hopes for this country. I always find it amazing, that the Lord, in his infinite mercy and grace always gives even the most corrupt of nations that "last chance"...it's amazing...he did it with Nineveh and Jonah, he did it Rome and Cicero, he's done it with other nations....and I can see now, he's probably doing it with this country too...with Ron Paul.

where will this head? I don't know; if he IS elected, we'll have a rough road ahead of us, with a bright light at the end of the tunnel. If he's not elected....well, I hate to be a "doom-sayer", but I completely agree with you. What's left of this Republic will be destroyed, and America, as we know it, will probably never exist again....something that breaks my heart.

pcosmar
12-30-2007, 10:17 AM
And some people think Ron Paul will have a hard time in Michigan.
Most I have talked to like him.
Two weeks till we know. I am optimistic.

Dr.3D
12-30-2007, 10:48 AM
Yes, Dr. Paul is the last chance for the United States to return to the once great nation it was. You would not believe how many evil looks I get when I walk into a store wearing a Ron Paul button. It's like some people believe he is crazy. I can't blame them exactly, it's the way the media has been working to make him look that way.

Many or perhaps even most of the people in this country believe what they see in the media to be true, it is sad to watch our republic fall because of ignorance. Perhaps it is from apathy and past experience, many people just don't care about what is happening in the political arena. They feel from their past experience, it doesn't matter who they vote for, the result will be the same as it always has been.

For decades, the people of this nation have been presented with candidates who are seeded into the campaigns by big business and thus there was no real decision to make. They knew they could vote for Clarabelle, Milky or Bozo and no matter who they voted for, they would just get another clown in the White House.

It is difficult to get the word out that there is actually someone REAL they can vote for this time.