PDA

View Full Version : 1 million mini bomb everyday!

TheWhiteRider
12-29-2007, 09:43 PM
Lets say Paul raises 1 million dollars everyday, he hits the 23 million goal by January 20th or 21st. We probably oughta make a website so people can pledge on a specific day and then that can adjust to people's budgets.

what do you guys think of this idea?
anyone up for making a site to keep track of pledges? Cause I'm not;)

aspiringconstitutionalist
12-29-2007, 09:51 PM
Well, moneybombs usually work because they're on a specific day and we have lots of time to advertise and promote it and get people worked up. It's probably best to try to spread out the moneybombs instead of doing a one day $23m money nuke like some have proposed, so as not to crush the campaign's servers...

(Isn't it funny that now we're worried about donating too much to the campaign, and that their servers won't be able to handle it? lol... Rock on, Revolution!)

PatriotOne
12-29-2007, 09:53 PM
I doubt we could keep up the enthusiam for a whole 23 days. I say we need a one week money bomb in 2 weeks so we have time to prepare.

coboman
12-29-2007, 10:19 PM
Yeah, I think it is going to be very difficult to keep the enthusiasm, trying to milk more money from the same base of supporters.
We need new blood, so it is important to win Iowa an NH and get new people pumped up.

It would also help to see our money used effectively by the official campaign. So far, I don't really see where all this money is going.