PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee's rascist remark goes largely unreported

DrJimiJon
12-29-2007, 09:28 PM
Huckabee's knee-jerk response to the assassination of Bhutto was to demonize the 'illegal pakistanis' living in this country. He then went on to make up statistics that pakistanis were the second largest illegal alien population, second only to illegal mexicans.

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Huckabees_Racist_Remark_Blames_Illegal_Immigrants_ for_Bhutto

mel_from_Texas
12-29-2007, 09:36 PM
He's an embarassment to all who call themselves Americans.

0zzy
12-29-2007, 09:37 PM
pakistan is still under martial law ! :O

NMCB3
12-29-2007, 10:09 PM
Huckabee's knee-jerk response to the assassination of Bhutto was to demonize the 'illegal pakistanis' living in this country. He then went on to make up statistics that pakistanis were the second largest illegal alien population, second only to illegal mexicans.

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Huckabees_Racist_Remark_Blames_Illegal_Immigrants_ for_Bhutto How is that racist?

DrJimiJon
12-29-2007, 11:28 PM
Claiming that all pakistanis are terrorist is pretty damn racist. Disparaging them for no good reason, but merely to get votes from conservatives it race baiting, and pandering at the least.

susano
12-29-2007, 11:33 PM
He also pulled the stats right out of his ass. They aren't true.

xao
12-29-2007, 11:40 PM
He also pulled the stats right out of his ass. They aren't true.

I don't think America has many Pakistanis here. Huckabee is a weirdo.

Crickett
12-29-2007, 11:43 PM
Yeah, but with all that free time or whatever he got, maybe some people listened. I couldn't. He is horrible.."people are attacking me"..cry cry.."You may hear I raised taxes but"...blah blah

NMCB3
12-29-2007, 11:48 PM
Claiming that all pakistanis are terrorist is pretty damn racist. Disparaging them for no good reason, but merely to get votes from conservatives it race baiting, and pandering at the least.I read the article and he did not as you claim "label all Pakistani`s as terrorists." Also he did not degrade them as you say with his comments. I`m no Huckelberry fan, but we`re to the point that one cannot comment upon immigration or a host of other things without being called a racist. Oppose aid to Isreal..Racist. Talk about illegal mexicans...racist. Eliminate student visas from countries who support terrorism...racist. Hurricane Katerina relief is slow ...racist. ENOUGH ALREADY!

Battlecruiser
12-30-2007, 02:39 AM
My parents heard about this. So it must've been reported. Then again, they probably watch more news than most people.

Cali4RonPaul
12-30-2007, 02:43 AM
Illegal Pakistanis and those with student visas should be deported immediately. They are a terrorist nation.

SimpleName
12-30-2007, 11:02 AM
I didn't read anything about Huckabee claiming all Pakistanis are terrorists. I also didn't see much racism in the fact either. Making up numbers on the other hand, that is completely disgraceful. We don't need this article to prove Huckabee is a hate-filled, racist, homophobic religious nutcase hellbent on controlling everyone. I can't believe I actually thought of this guy as a healthy alternative to Ron Paul a few months ago. He is possibly the WORST person to lead this country out of all the candidates. He simply scares me to death.

Bern
12-30-2007, 11:27 AM
A senior aide to Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee admitted Friday that the former Arkansas governor had "no foreign policy credentials" after his comments reacting to the assassination of former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto raised questions. ...

Foreign policy gaffes plague Huckabee (http://edition.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/12/28/huckabee.foreign.policy/index.html)

~~~

Why did Huckabee *apologize* for Bhutto's assassination? (http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=t&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGIH_enUS229US229&q=bhutto+huckabee+apologize)

The man is very careless with his words.

~~~

Mike Huckabee recently named Richard Haas (the President of the CFR) as his advisor on foreign policy. CNN's WOLF BLITZER asked "Who are your principal foreign policy advisers, Governor?" Mike Huckabee responded: "Well, I have a number of people from whom I get policy. I'm talking to Frank Gaffney, I talk to Richard Haas"

So what does Richard Haas believe in? Here's an article below which was written by Haas for the Tapei Times. It basically states the Bill of Rights and Constitution should be given up in favor of a cooperative world body run by elite consensus. Who needs individual rights in the techno-futuristic world police state? And you thought liberty was in jeopardy now? Just wait till you see what your children will have to deal with. ...

Huckabee Exposed as New World Order Puppet (http://www.nationalexpositor.com/index.php?news=840)

DrJimiJon
12-30-2007, 12:28 PM
When Huckabee's first response to the bhutto assassination was to deride the illegal pakistanis living in this country, he was associating all of them with terrorism and implying that they could be involved in an attack against an american presidential candidate. That is just as racist as claiming you dont want to sit next ot an arab on an airplane because you dont know if he has a bomb.

Corydoras
12-30-2007, 12:36 PM
Al Qaeda and the Taliban could in fact be emboldened by their capacity to take out a presidential candidate in a major nation

No, Governor, I really, really don't think they're going to come after you.
:rolleyes:
:D

Mesogen
12-30-2007, 01:51 PM
Claiming that all pakistanis are terrorist is pretty damn racist. Disparaging them for no good reason, but merely to get votes from conservatives it race baiting, and pandering at the least.

If a country has a lot of terrorists there, or wannabe terrorists (like Pakistan) then I'd be pretty concerned about who is coming here from there.

apropos
12-30-2007, 02:01 PM
Last time I checked, Pakistan was a country. As was Mexico - a country, not a race. Sounds like race is being injected into this situation.

LibertyOfOne
12-30-2007, 03:15 PM
I could really give two shits about illegal immigration. The border fence will be used to keep you in.