PDA

View Full Version : Williaomson County: Please contact me!

TomTX
12-29-2007, 09:06 PM
I'm working with both the Williamson County Meetup and the 183 office to coordinate Ron Paul supporters, down to the precinct level. We have quite a few supporters already organized, but we have 99 precincts to cover!

If you are in Williamson County and haven't already signed up, please contact me. I will put you in touch with all known RP supporters in your precinct.

Currently we are mostly having a "skim" level canvassing to contact obvious RP supporters (yard sign, bumper sticker) in our own and nearby precincts so that we can collectively perform a detail-level canvassing of all voters, identifying likely Ron Paul supporters.

We need to start detail canvassing SOON so that we can start our Get Out The Vote (GOTV) efforts immediately on February 19th and plan for precinct conventions.

I'll happily give you my phone number in a private message or email.

Thanks!

-TomTX

austin4paul
01-06-2008, 09:14 PM
Hi Tom,

I hope you are also using the campaign's precinct leader tools they've developed (our money bombs put to good use!) This will help put you in touch with other precinct leaders in Williamson County. Great stuff. You can access here:

Click here to sign up for the campaign's precinct leader program (http://voters.ronpaul2008.com/grassrootscentral.test/signup.php?r=tishjo1234@yahoo.com)