PDA

View Full Version : Re: Huge Sell-Off & Shorting of FOX Stock in the Works

Bryan
12-29-2007, 08:55 PM
A thread titled "Huge Sell-Off & Shorting of FOX Stock in the Works- Paying From Their Own Wallets Now" that discussed selling of NWS stocks short is being held off-line for review due to FEC and SEC issues that suppress free speech.

Please understand that the site staff here are not legal experts in all areas and that some caution is necessary. Futher, the advice given can be seem to be best applied by those with extensive market experience who have much better avenues to get market advice beyond what is offered on this forum.

Thanks for your understanding.

libertarian4321
12-30-2007, 12:28 AM
A thread titled "Huge Sell-Off & Shorting of FOX Stock in the Works- Paying From Their Own Wallets Now" that discussed selling of NWS stocks short is being held off-line for review due to FEC and SEC issues that suppress free speech.

Please understand that the site staff here are not legal experts in all areas and that some caution is necessary. Futher, the advice given can be seem to be best applied by those with extensive market experience who have much better avenues to get market advice beyond what is offered on this forum.

Thanks for your understanding.

Shortly after the word came out, I mentioned that I would be dumping my NWS stock in response to Fox's exclusion of Dr. Paul from the forum/debate.

I did not mention "shorting", though, so do what you need to with my post.

ronpaulfan
12-30-2007, 12:30 AM
Fascist!!!

j/k :).....sometimes I worry Fox will sick their lawyers on us :p