PDA

View Full Version : The Irs And Income Tax For Dummies

fxmercenary
12-29-2007, 08:47 PM
The Income tax is Collected by the IRS

The IRS collects the Money for the Federal Reserve.

The Federal Reserve is NOT Federeal, its owned by 4 private banks.

Heres how it works.

You pay an income tax, that money you pay, is used to pay the interest on the money the Government borrows from the Federal Reserve.

If the Government printed its own money again like it used to, there would be no borrowing interest on it, therefore you would not need an income tax.

ALL THAT THE MONEY IS USED FOR, IS PAYING AN INTEREST RATE THAT SHOULDNT EXIST AT ALL.

So next time someone says you are crazy for thinking we can get rid of the IRS, because the money pays for roads and schools and stuff like that, school them instead.

----

So basicly, every dollar that the Federal Reserve prints, is taxed right off the bat, as an interest...

So every dollar the IRS prints... Is already worth less than a dollar... because money is already owed on that dollar... as interest...

Remember that. That is why it is crucial to get the Government back to printing its own money.

Scott Wilson
12-29-2007, 08:55 PM
The average joe will not believe that so it is best to stick to the principle that by lowering government spending will allow less taxes.

fxmercenary
12-29-2007, 09:01 PM
The average joe will not believe that so it is best to stick to the principle that by lowering government spending will allow less taxes.

Well, that my be true, but the above is 100% FACT whether they like it or not.

enjoiskaterguy
12-29-2007, 09:14 PM
I like that little summary. Good stuff!

fxmercenary
12-29-2007, 09:27 PM
I like that little summary. Good stuff!

thanks! Pass it on! its good ammo!